Yowza!

Adam Bomonti

OOC First Name
Tim
Another day another dollar. It was chilly as hell out and Adam was wearing a thick jacket. He would wear earmuffs, but his hair did that job. Medium thick black hair. It was a newish look that he was only getting used to himself. He was wearing besides the coat, his favorite pair of skinny jeans. The wind whisked through his hair blowing it back. He was constantly fixing it. People often times called him a fag since his new do. It really didn't bother him. He liked it, and most of his friends as well. His style had changed the past year. It was almost as if he was a different person with the same name. Adam had matured a lot since returning to New Zealand.

He came to a bench and decided to have a seat and watch the people pass him in the park. He did this often. Adam loved watching the different types of people pass by. He saw everyone as a different piece of art and style. They all had their own type of style. That's what amazed him. Everyone was different. Adam was all about individuality. It's of course what made him Adam Bomonti the Auror. His job was dear to him, he loved saving and all that. However the paperwork was annoying as hell.

Indeed Adam wasn't expecting any company, but it would've been nice to perhaps have someone stop by. He loved chatting with random people and becoming friends. However the last time that happened was with Melodie. They almost got married. Then poop struck and lives changed. He wanted someone better though. Less drama that type of thing.

Mollie loved walking around Tākarokaro Park. It was quite a nice place, but usually with lots of people. It was a popular hangout for many people. Still, the young woman just loved sitting on the wall or the bench and watch the children play. Mollie had to get out of that shop that she worked at. She was the boss, yes, but all the stress of paying employee's and getting stock in was a bit too much sometimes, especially for the twenty-one year old woman. Mollie didn't like drama that much. At Beauxbatons, she was very content with just sitting on the window sills sketching or reading, or prehaps writing her novel.

Mollie saw the bench that she usually sat at, but saw it was occupied. No matter, I guess that person won't mind. Mollie thought, before going up to the bench and sitting on it. It was just a bench after all. However, Mollie felt a bit awkward. She didn't like sitting in silence. She would usually be talking to somebody. I might as well talk to him. He seems interesting. Mollie smiled a bit at her thought. Mollie faced him. "Hi, I'm Mollie." Mollie held out her hand for the man to shake.

For the time being, Adam was off in his own little word, completely oblivious to the young miss that had sat next too him and offered her hand as she told him hello. It took nearly a full minute for such a gesture to click with Adam as he was looking off into the distance. He quickly realized his rude ignorance and turned to Mollie. That's what she said her name was. It was a nice little name, common, yet individual; like his own name. "Oh! terribly sorry Mollie! My mind was not with me. My name's Adam, Adam Bomonti. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile and a sparkle in his eye.

Often times he was slow to greet people, yet at the same time he was a social butterfly. It was odd the way it worked, but nonetheless worked. It took him about half a second to ask a question, to strike conversation. It was a simple question he usually asked the guys he met. "Where at do you work Mollie?" He asked. It took him a second to realize this wasn't just another guy he met, but t'was a girl. What a failed approach, he thought. However he hid the fact that he didn't want to actually ask such a dull question and went on with it. "I'm employed as an Auror at the Ministry, do you work in the Ministry?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back