You've Got to Take Some Time, Love

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa pulled her jacket on and headed out of the common room. They were allowed to visit the local village, Brightstone's and she needed a few things to get her by for the rest of the year. Rhyspa walked down the well worn path, accompanied by the multitudes of other students. Her messenger bag was draped over her shoulders and she could faintly hear the clunk of coins at the bottom. Maybe she'd pick up a present for Dom. Merlin knew his apartment needed something else in it. Maybe a magical photo of them. The thought made Spa grin.

Finally, after a long walk, she reached the village and could smell all the different odors. It was always delightful and quiet. Rhyspa kept walking down the road, trying to decide where she wanted to go.

Dominik had a few errands to run in Brightstone today so he apparated his from his apartment into the small village. He visited the first few shops, laying out quite a few galleons which lightened his pocket considerably. With his parcels in tow he strolled along the street, peeping in a few windows as he passed them. As he was about to leave to go back home he saw something that made him stop. Rhyspa. His girlfriend. The girl he loved with every fiber of his being. The girl he'd proposed to over the Christmas holidays. The girl who'd rejected his proposal.

Walking over to her Dom wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "Afternoon beautiful!"

Passing shoppe after shoppe, Rhyspa grew bored. She wished she had someone to accompany her. Moments later, an arm snaked around her waist and and a masculine voice sounded by her ear. Knowing immeadiately who it was, Rhyspa turned in her boyfriends arms and kissed him. She smiled and said, "I've missed you."

Dom brought one of his hands around Rhyspa's neck and the other at the small of her back and kissed her back. He pulled back and rested his forehead against hers saying, "I missed you more. I didn't realize that you had a free weekend."

Rhyspa enjoyed being in Dom's arms, it was one of the most comforting feelings in the world. She looked up into Dom's brown eyes as his forehead rested against hers. "I didn't really know about it either," Rhyspa confessed. "I woke up this morning to students having conversations about what they would be doing in Brightstones."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back