OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
When Felix saw that his brother was on his list of deliveries he had been stoked and when he realized Sawyer was getting a red rose his curiosity had been killing him. Unfortunately his brother had been particularly hard to track down until he finally checked the lake. It made sense that he would end up here, and he wished he had thought of it earlier. As he got closer he took extra care to move silently until he was right behind Sawyer. "Boo!" he yelled and grabbed his brother's shoulders to scare him. With out even waiting for a reaction he was bent over laughing, rose momentarily forgotten. @Sawyer Carnahan

While Sawyer usually enjoyed the chaos that came with Valentine's and roses, he was feeling decidedly maudlin after how things had gone with Finn. It was quieter out at the lake and he needed some time to decompress, enjoying watching the water as he spun his wand idly between his fingers. Felix yelling in his ear however quickly put an end to that and Sawyer nearly hurled his wand into the water in shock, whirling around to scowl at Felix. "Felix! Give me one good reason I don't jinx your eyebrows off," he threatened over Felix's cackling, leveling his wand at him in warning.

Felix was still laughing but held up his hands in defense. "Because I need them." he argue and quickly moved his hands to cover his eyebrows instead. "What's got you so wound up?" he asked. It wasn't hard to sneak up on Sawyer but he usually took his scares with more humor than this. "Whatever. I don't care." he said quickly waving off the idea when he realized he wasn't sure he wanted to know. "I do have a rose for you though." he said in a sing song voice and dangled the red rose in front of Sawyers nose but held the card behind his back waiting to see his brother's reaction.

Sawyer let out a huff, lowering his wand as the initial shock faded to a dull annoyance. "It's nothing, I just don't like being pushed into lakes," he said dryly, rolling his eyes. He was about to ask what Felix wanted when he pulled out the rose and Sawyer immediately felt his ears heat up at the side of the red rose. "What- that's not mine?" He asked, making a grab for the rose as Felix dangled it in front of him. A stupid part of him thought it might be from Ivy, as if she'd have come around some how, or maybe even from Finn, but the most likely scenario is it was from Theia or something and Felix was just being a brat.

Felix groaned. "Then don't fall in lakes." he said sarcastically and almost forgot why he was here until he saw Sawyer's ears turn red and he grinned. He was enjoying this a little too much. Sawyer hadn't mentioned anyone he liked lately and he was dying to know who it was from and who liked his brother enough to send him a red rose. "That's not what this note says." he teased and pulled it out from behind his back. "You won't mind me taking a peak at who it's from do you?"

Dear Sawyer,

I would just love to see you take another one for the team and maybe get dunked by someone if we win the cup. I'm sure we could find a dunk tank somewhere that could withstand bludgers, don't you?

Juniper

Sawyer pulled a face at Felix's retort before immediately being distracted as Felix made a go to read his note. "I will put flobberworms in your socks don't even tempt me," he threatened, making a grab for the note this time, and failing that, Felix's head. He'd spent years perfecting his headlock technique and it still paid off even if their squabbles tended to involve more magic these days, especially with Felix being annoyingly taller than him now. He managed to grab the note, fumbling to open it one handed and hold it away from Felix while still keeping an arm wrapped around him. It was tricky to read much like this, but Sawyer immediately spotted Juniper's name, stomach giving a confusing flip as he scanned the rest of the note.

"You wouldn't dare." Felix gasped before he was wrestled into a headlock. He strained his neck and was able to grab hold of Sawyer's arm so he could still see the writing on the note. "Dear Sawyer..." he said aloud in a high pitched voice. "I would just looooooove....to see you take another one.... for the team-" was as far as he could choke out before his brother yanked the card away and tightened his grip around his head. "Who's Juniper?" he wheezed. He had managed to read the name before he lost track of the note. He was pretty sure she was the Ravenclaw quidditch captain and a seventh year. Did she like his dumb brother? She could do better.

Sawyer let out a confused laugh at the realize the note was from Juniper and note Finn (or Ivy). Maybe it was the relief or disappointment, but he kept laughing, only pausing to continue trying to strangle Felix so he'd shut up for a minute. "She's my captain and she likes to uh. Threaten me. Playfully?" He said, releasing Felix and giving him a shove in the hopes that he'd stop reading her note in that stupid voice. "If you like I can let her know you were snooping and she can send a few bludgers your way next game," he said, tapping his chin pensively. "But yeah, she's just messing with me," he added, waving the note in vague disappointment. "So sorry to ruin your fun."

Felix continued to swat at Sawyer when he refused to let go even after he started laughing. He wasn't sure what was so funny, but he would sure like to join in once he could breath again. Finally he was released and he gasped dramatically and clutched at his throat for added affect. "How does one playfully threaten?" he asked skeptically. If it was a threat the red rose was a weird touch in his opinion. "No thanks!" he said quickly when Sawyer mentioned sending bludgers his way. If he even ended up playing, which hopefully wouldn't be the case, he sure didn't want to deal with that. "You guys are weird." Felix said with a shake of his head.

Sawyer ignored Felix's histrionics, taking the advantage to try and find a place he could stash the red rose in his robes where hopefully no one else would see it. "You know, like when I say I'm going to throw all your underwear in the lake. Playfully," he said simply, trying to tuck the rose into his pocket without crushing it. He just shrugged at Felix's assessment, looking back over at him with a mild smile. "And yet we're the team in the finals, funny that," he said, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Something must be working."

Felix didn't bother responding to Sawyer's comments about throwing his underwear in the lake and instead made a skeptical face. "I still think you're weird." he said finally. But when his brother brought up quidditch he wasn't about to keep quiet. "That's only because I'm still on the bench." he said and stuck his tongue out. He instantly felt bad about what he said, knowing that Lucas had way more experience than he did. But that didn't stop him in the end. "Just wait till I'm starting and it'll be Hufflepuff all the way!" he said excitedly.

Sawyer hummed thoughtfully, moving to drape all his weight over Felix's back, his arms hanging loose. "What a shame, the weirdness is genetic. It's only a matter of time," he lamented into Felix's year, leaning more of his weight on him. He snorted at Felix's confidence, quietly proud of how his brother was doing on the team even if he'd never outright give Felix the satisfaction. "Yeah yeah, we'll see. Still gonna come cheer me on at the final though, right?"

Felix let out a small groan as Sawyer leaned on him. "But we don't have the same genetics." he pointed out. His voice came out a bit strained but he made not attempt to get his brother off of him. He rarely brought up the fact that they were adopted, usually because it didn't matter. He had never known any other family but that hardly mattered when he could use it to prove Sawyer wrong. "I guess." he wheezed as he finally tried to wiggle free. "If I don't have anything better to do." Felix teased. He would be at the game, partly for his brother but also to see who would play against which ever international team. After how violent that game had been last year he was kind of glad it wasn't going to be him. With a quick shove once he was free, Felix started to run back to the castle before Sawyer could stop him. "Race you back to the castle!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back