You're Safe

Ashton Valley

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Springy Black Ash Twist Wand 13" with Meteorite Dust
Ashton didn’t want to apparate with Kida in her weak state, it could make her very sick and probably injure her, Clutching Kida to her chest he knew Kida wasn’t in the mood for talking, he walked out of the room she was held in and found a fireplace with a little pot of floo, he grabbed a handful 'Saint Mungos' he said very clearly as he threw the floo onto the fireplace floor, Green flames appeared around them and next thing they knew they were at St Mungos. Ashton walked out holding Kida and put her gently on one of the trolleys not caring what anyone said 'I need a Healer Urgently!' he said as he waved his hand. Ashton looked at Kida who seemed awfully pail she needed something quickly but Ashton wasn’t any good at Healing.

Ashton moved the trolley slightly and someone came to help him move her to a room, once settled into the room the Healer came and stared setting up things to give to Kida, Ashton looked at the woman she didn’t know what had happened yet, In Muggle hospitals they have to know so Ashton decided to explain 'She is the Muggleborn who was Kidnapped by the Death Eater, she has been kept in a dark chamber with little food and water, she’s been tortured and beaten' he said trying to think of what he could assume by the location she was found in. Ashton felt his throat get thick for a moment, he wished he hadn’t been so stupid at the time he should have noticed when she had gone missing, he was a bad brother but he couldn’t change that now.

Ashton would guard her with his life right now.

Kida saw the bright green flames followed by the bright lights overhead, she felt herself move and she wanted to sit up but knew it would be a bad idea 'Ashton?' she asked feeling her body shake slightly, Once they were pushed into a room Kida sat up and grabbed the bin beside the best and emptied her stomach. Kida felt a Nurse move to her and wipe her face and rub her back, she felt like she was a child but right now it didn’t matter to her at all. Kida leaned back into the bed and put her hand on Ashton’s who was explaining to the Nurse what had happened 'Ashton, Go outside, I’ll be fine, Go Relax and find Eden and keep any newspapers away until I look decent.. Please' she said hoping he would listen, she knew that she would have to get a big clean up done and a lot of healing to the various cuts and bruises, she wouldn’t be surprised if her ribs were cracked of bruised due to the amount of times she was kicked in the stomach.

She watched Ashton leave and she quietly told the Healers everything, she was quickly changed into a Hospital gown and cuts and bruises on her back healed. Kida felt a strong pain rip through her body as she moved to lie back, her ribs were tested and she had one or two bruised ribs but that was it, she silently thanked that they weren’t cracked or broken, she wanted to squeeze her Daughter when Eden brought her through. More cuts and bruises were healed and she fell back into the pillow and fell asleep.</COLOR>
1 Hour Later
<COLOR color="#000">

Kida woke up and looked around the room, her hair was neat and straight running down her back and half in her face, she was dressed in something that she could only assume Eden had picked out, a flattering summer dress which showed off Kida’s figure and neck line without showing that she had lost too much weight. Kida rolled her eyes, Eden knew that Kida would be in front of the Media so she made sure that she looked flattering. Kida looked at her hands and arms her skin was regular again and clean her olive skin was showing through. Kida pulled the blanket off from on top of her and threw her legs off the bed to stand up.

Eden entered Tohoru's house and went to the playroom. Tohoru was there playing with the girls and his kids. Looking at Aine and Scarlet she decided that they could not go to the hospital looking like that. With a wave of her wand the girls where dressed in the same dress. Eden admired the little girls and quickly realized that she didn't look perfect. With a wave of her wand she was wearing her own dress. Now all Eden had to do was find something for Kida to wear. Looking through the closet she kept at Tohoru's house Eden found the perfect dress and heels.

Eden dropped off the new clothes for Kida with a healer and waited for them to finish with her. The healer walked out of the room and told her that she could go in. Holding Aine on one hip and Scarlet on the other Eden walked in the room and saw her friend trying to get out of bed. "Kida Evangeline Frost. Don't you even think about getting out of that bed." Eden said as she crossed the room and placed Scarlet in her lap. Aine saw her godmother and reached out for her so Eden dropped her in Kida's lap as well.

Ashton saw Eden arrive with Scarlet and he wanted to see Scarlet but he knew that now wasn’t the time, Ashton put his hand in front of the door 'The Healer is in there with her, she’s been asleep' he said but Eden went in anyway and then came out not long after.

Ashton rolls his eyes 'Now I know how people feel when they deal with me' he said as he plopped back into his chair he was sitting in, the Healer came out of the room and told them that Kida was awake, he shot up and walked in to see her trying to get out of bed, before the words could Escape his mouth Eden had already told Kida off, Ashton shut the door behind him and turned the blinds, there was a collection of Media outside but they were told to keep back until Kida was recovered. Kida looked like an Angel in her white dress, he smiled as two girls who could almost pass as twins were placed in her lap 'Don’t overload her with two little girls Eden!' he said in a half joke as he leaned against the door.

Kida heard the door open and her best friend yell at her, Kida flinched and almost stood up when Scarlet was put in her lap, Kida picked Scarlet up and clutched her close, Scarlet seemed to realise what was happening because her tiny little arms wrapped around Kida’s neck, Kida was finding it hard to breath but she wasn’t sure if it was Scarlets grip of her emotions, Kida buried her face into Scarlets soft brown almost black hair. Aine was on her lap aswell, she scooped Aine up in one arm and hugged her to her other shoulder, her two little girls she squeezed them tightly. Kida was glad she kept on doing her morning workout routine even in the chamber she was kept in, she kept her muscle so she wasn’t all soft and weak now.

Kida slowly lowered Aine and moved her to sit on the pillow and pulled Scarlet off her neck and kissed her forehead before pushing herself off the bed and standing up before Eden could stop her 'You know you’re never going to be able to stop me from doing something I want to Eden, You missed your chance just before' she said as she walked over to Eden one arm open and wrapped it around her hugging her close with Scarlet on one hip, her family was slowly coming together and she was so happy.

Kida didn’t want to put Scarlet down but knew that she had to eventually even though it pained her, Kida put Scarlet on the bed with Aine and walked around the room getting used to her legs again 'I’m so clean!' she said as she spun around. Kida felt slightly dizzy and leaned back onto the bed 'Before you chew me out for doing that, I’m sorry I’ll get back in bed' she said weakly, she didn’t want Eden to attack her for doing something stupid, something about her being slightly related to that man made her want to flinch every time she raised her voice. Kida moved towards the bed and pulled herself to sit on it, the two girls immediately crawled onto her lap, Kida pulled Scarlet onto her chest and rubbed her back softly and pulled Aine up to sit next to her and ran her fingers through her God Daughters hair. 'I owe you guys my life, even though you did almost get me killed with your idea Eden' she said with a small smile.

Eden could see Scarlet come alive once she was in her mothers arms. Even Aine was looking happier. Eden had to admit that she was feeling a million times better now that Kida was safe. She was glad that Kida was even listening to her. That came to an end when she got up and gave her a hug. Not to mention spun around the room. She couldn't help but glare at her friend. "Careful now you do realize that your shoes cost enough to feed a third world country for a week." Eden said reminding Kida that she was dressed to impress and that she needed to act lady like.

Eden looked Ashton up and down and shook her head. "Ashton we have to get you changed you look like a bum and not the sexy kind." Eden said pulling out her wand and giving it a wave before he could run for cover. Letting out a low whistle Eden admired the and greatly improved Ashton. "Now you will stay like that until after the press leaves or so help me god I will put in a dress and heels as well." Eden said putting her wand and going to sit next to her best friend. Picking up her daughter and setting her on her lap she looked at her best friend. "As soon as you where located I had everything under control. If Ashton and I couldn't break the barrier Judas was there hiding ready to stop him with a heart stopping amount poison." Eden said running her hand through her waist length black waves.

Ashton rolled his eyes at Kida, she was always used to out doing herself every time, he knew that she would be trying to get on a broom in a few minutes. Ashton leaned against the side of the door and let the girls do their thing, he wasn’t as close to Kida as Eden was but he was still pretty close but he wasn’t going to get between the God Mothers and their God children.

Ashton half zoned out when Eden started to talk to him, by the time he tuned back in it was too late she called him a bum and then waved her wand and he changed clothes, he scowled 'Well Thank you Very much, I do have a proper style, I’m not always dressed like this, You got me at a Bad time remember' he said making sure Eden remembered that she apparated in on him after a long night. Ashton undid his tie and retied it 'I forgot you’ve never seen me when I’m presentable you always catch me before or after' he said fixing the vest, Ashton had a neat and tidy style when he was out during the day but Eden didn’t know that.

Ashton walked off the wall and went to Kida and picked up Scarlet to hold her, he missed her and wanted her close right now. Ashton walked back to the door 'The Cameras might Scare Scarlet, I’ll hold her.' Ashton heard some raised voices outside but shrugged it off for now.
'You hear that Scarlet, your God Mummy has a sneak with a deadly amount of poison, isn’t that comforting' he said to Scarlet in a over happy child voice, he was just trying to tease Eden now.

Loraine had been contacted by the Aurors when Kida was found, she didn’t know that she was missing in the first place so it was all news to her. Loraine had organised for an Auror to collect her and take her down to St Mungos, Apparently Kida had been missing for a month and had just been found which meant Media and attention which is what Loraine was after, she was married to a a sport player but she wanted more attention. An Auror came and picked her up and dropped her off at St Mungos, Loarine walked to where the most Media was and quietly asked if this is where the Abducted girl was, when they answered yes Eagerly Loarine quickly fixed her hair and pushed through the crowd 'Let me through! That’s my Daughter! Oh Kida!' she called as she pushed through up to the door and past the healer 'You can’t keep me away from my baby girl, I’ve been worried sick let me in, I’m Loraine her mother!' she said, the Healer let her through and pushed open the door shutting it behind her, she saw Kida on the bed with a girl and child standing next to her she pulled the blinds open as if by accident 'Oh KiKi, My Baby Girl, I’ve missed you so much you’re back and Safe and Alive after that person took you' Loraine pushed past the Girl with black hair and leaned over the bed pulling Kida into a tight hug.

'I’m so glad you’re safe I’ve been worried sick!' Loraine pulled away and turned around to see Ashton and crinkled her nose, he wasn’t worth her time, he would never get her anywhere, his band was in the news but that wasn’t anything major, Ignoring the child in his arms she turned back to Kida and ran her fingers through her hair and along her face giving her a slight slap on the cheek 'You were such a bad girl for not being more smarter, I raised you better than that KiKi' she said giving her a hard pinch on the cheek 'You should do what I say' she added giving Kida a small warning about why she was here and that she should go along with what she suggested. Loraine lifted Kida’s chin and turned her face from side to side 'Oh I’m so glad you’re okay KiKi' she said.

Kida laughed at Eden 'Yes my Shoes cost half the world, I understand Eden' she said as she sat on the bed leaving the covers under her she crossed her ankles and leaned down to reach her legs. Inspecting them, they were a little tender but other than that they looked fine, she sat back and handed Scarlet to Ashton, he was right she wouldn’t like the bright flashes. Kida rolled her eyes 'Eden, You under estimate how weak I was, and I still am, I haven’t had much to eat they don’t want to make me sick but I’m craving something sweet. I was having problems keeping my strength even in wolf form, and he was quick to react that I almost got the curse! But of course you’re always just a tad fashionably late' she said with humor.

Kida heard some noise outside and someone familiar walk in, Kida sat up and gawked 'Mother!?' she said, her mother came directly to her and hugged her, she gasped for air, she called her KiKi and Kida wanted to slap her but she had conveniently opened the blinds so the Media could see, she could hear the flashes and the noises outside Loraine pulled away and Kida stayed sitting up, Loraine seemed to be worried but Kida could read through the play, it was obvious when she cringed her nose at Ashton that she was only here for the attention, Loraine gave her a small smack on the cheek and Kida flinched she pinched her cheek then checked her face and Kida was about ready to push her away. Kida lifted her hand and waved it at the wall and the Curtains slid shut 'What the Hell are you doing here' she hissed under her breath at Loraine, Kida looked at Ashton and gave him a look which meant to keep Scarlet safe she didn’t want her mother knowing about her.

Kida pulled her legs off the bed and stood up towering over her mother 'You want nothing to do with your Magical Children, I know you’re here for the Media, but I’m in the Media all the time so why now. Why do you chose Now of all times to find me.'

Eden shook her finger at Ashton. It had been funny causing Ashton a little bit of pain. She knew that Ashton would be stuck dealing with a angry whatever she was for a while. "Next time you see Donna make sure you say sorry for me." Eden said not even hiding the fact that it amused the hell out of her. Hopefully now that Kida was safe she could hang out with Ashton but only when he looked like a normal human being. Ashton mentioned Scarlet being scared of all the reporters. Eden walked over to Ashton and handed him Aine as well. "Your on baby duty than. I'm not leaving her side until all this is done and I see her home safely/" Eden had a smart comment for her best friend when a strange women burst in the room and started fussing over Kida.

Eden had a automatic dislike for this women. When she said she was Kida's mom Eden knew why she couldn't stand her. This thing was a muggle and Eden was a Death Eater. Exceptions where made for Kida because she was a famous Quidditch player and also a great cover but not this women. No Eden could easily justify killing her and dumping her somewhere. Eden was glad when Kida closed the blinds. Going back over to the women Eden pulled her away from Kida. "You touch Kida again you attention seeking cow and I will put you six feet under. I just spent the last month of my life worrying and searching for my best friend." Eden said all of this with a very friendly smile on her face as if she was introducing herself to the women.

Ashton looked up at Eden when she said Donna and rolled his eyes 'It was Diana, and she was nothing Special' he said scoffed, someone burst in the room and Ashton almost stood up but Scarlet was on his lap so he didn't, when he noticed who it was Ashton's mouth dropped slighlty.
Ashton looked at his mother who walked past him, he clutched Scarlet close to his chest and put on hand on her head, he knew that she didn't know that Kida had a child, she didn't care that much and it wasn't really broadcast. Ashton took Aine in his other arm without a word when Eden brought Aine over and sat her on his other Knee 'Well Hello Mother, Nice to see you to' he said when she gave him a look, Ashton was the first outcast out of the three of them followed by Kida and then Perseus.

Ashton rolled his eyes at the whole show his mother was putting on, no one ever called Kida Kiki, it was either Kida or Ki and Ki was very rare and only usually used by him and her cousins. Ashton stood up and put the girls on the seat behind him Scarlet looked tired so she leaned on Aine, Ashton got up and walked over to Loraine and Eden, Eden seemed about ready to knock his mother out but with her being a muggle he knew that it would be a bad idea, Ashton walked behind Eden and put on of his hands on her arm and the other her shoulder to keep control but not do anything, he leaned in and whispered in her ear 'She is good at Manipulating what happens to work with her, Remember you're a Witch who's father just got arrested for torturing a muggle, it will effect you' he said softly his voice deep as always.

Loraine felt an arm pull her away from her Daughter and she stumbled slightly and regained her composure, Kida had used that cursed magic to close the curtains and she wanted to Scowl but kept on her smile and turned to the girl who pulled her away 'Oh Sweety, Theres nothing wrong with me caring for my own daughter, Your comments have been noted and i am terribly upset you feel that way but i care deeply about my children' she said giving a slight falsetto tone to her voice, what she said was completely fake.
Loraine saw Ashton go behind the girl and whisper something, she had to admit her son was rather attractive now-a-days and he looked the part right now but she wasn't going to get caught up in physical looks he was still cursed with the magic, she couldn't believe that three of her children, on of which was completely Muggle was tainted with Magic as well, she was just cursed that way but it didn't matter to her any more her life was more than perfect.

Loraine flicked her long blonde hair out of her face 'You don't want to be Threatening me child, I'm a Muggle that would be bad for you now wouldn't it' she said as she pushed past her back to Kida 'Now my Dear' she said giving Kida a half slap on the face again 'My Precious little girl, I'll be by yourside through this whole ordeal' Loraine looked at the children on the seat 'Ashton, be a pet and get your love children or what ever they are out of here, i don't want children crying and upsetting my baby girl' she said giving Kida another pat on the cheek. Loraine clicked at the door 'Open the door Girly, Or Ashton would you mind.' she said fixing her hair slightly and picking up Kida's hand.

Kida giggled at Eden and Ashton talking about some girl, she was confused but it was funny to listen to, She had missed laughing, the only laughing she heard was from Koaru when he was torturing her he found it amusing, Kida had a sudden urge to Torture him back but she ignored it, now was not the time. Kida was lost with everything that was happening around her, Eden was threatening her mother and and Ashton was stopping her, Kida held her hand out for Eden but Loraine came towards her she pulled her hand back but Loraine came towards her, she slapped her cheek again and Kida flinched, Koaru was fond of back handing her the touch to her face made her expect more pain, she wanted to swat Loraine's hand away but decided against it all she could think about was how Loraine would Manipulate the situation if it didn't go her way.

Another smack to the face and Kida pulled away in fear more than anything she looked at her mother who was fixing her Appearance, she mentioned to Ashton about getting his love children out of the room and she snickered 'The younger one Mother with the brown almost black hair is my Daughter Scarlet, and No you're not her Grand Mother, you have no place in her life and never will because once this is over and done with you are out. Got It, and if you do come close i will hunt you down myself, I am a powerful Animagus and i can kill you like an Animal, Adhear to my warning because its the last one i am going to give' she said, Loraine grabbed her hand and Kida sighed at Eden and lifted up her other hand so that she would come and sit on the bed and effectively stand infront of Loraine and seem more caring. Once Eden was in position Kida smirked 'Oh and Scarlet and Aine are staying here, My Daughter and God Daughter are always with myself and Eden no matter what'waved her hand and the door swung open.

Eden was not happy with how things where going. She would have to leave soon and start getting ready for her fathers trail. There was a lot to do. Her mother Haruhi would have to be informed and also a large sum on money would need to be given to her. There was also the fact that Eden and Hoshi where now pretty much running the Koshiba line. Eden had been her fathers second in command for so long that she didn't want to share the power but she didn't have a choice in this matter. Ashton came up behind her and whispered that she it would be a very bad idea to attack the muggle right now. "Listen here you sorry excuse of a human being. The only reason I am not wiping the floor with your ugly face is because that would make me look bad. But after the press leave I am having Aurors escort you out of here and if you ever come near Kida or my Goddaughter I promise you that I will kill you."Eden said keeping her bright cheerful smile on her face.

As Kida explained who Scarlet and Aine where Eden motioned for Ashton to hand her Aine and to place Scarlet on Kida's lap. Ashton was still standing around. Frowning Eden shoved the filthy muggle away from Kida and yanked Ashton into place next to Kida. Before Kida could have the door open Eden looked back at the muggle. "If you touch Scarlet or Aine at all I will kill you in front of everyone. Just in case you don't believe me, my father was the one that kidnapped Kida. I was seconds away from killing him to safe my best friends life. Now if I would kill the man who raised me without caring you should have no doubt in your tiny brain that I would kill you and laugh about a few seconds later." Eden said as she grabbed Kida's free hand and smiled for the press as the door opened.

There was a soft pop and sudden whirl of colour as Aeon Summers appeared in Obsidian Harbour, his midnight blue cloak whipping wildly around his shoulders. At his feet, pressed up against his black velvet boots, hummed Quinn, his latest and youngest Puffskein who he'd bred not long ago. Already she was roughly the size of a bludger and with no one else at Kida's house, he'd decided to take her along.

He touched lightly onto solid ground and stopped turning, faced directly toward the front doors of St Mungo's. The first thing he noticed as he observed the familiar surroundings was a larger cluster of people and activity, buzzing around out the front of the hospital building. Wizards and witches were standing at the doors, chatting excitedly. When that Auror said that Kida was found and returned, I should have realised how much attention she'd get. He thought as he stepped forward and quickly mounted the front stairs, eager to get inside. He hadn't seen his cousin in months, though she'd only been taken for one. As he pushed through the front door and made his way to the desk, he imagined what it would be like to see her again. Would she look the same as she did, or did something gruesome happen while she was being held against her will.
He tried to block out the negative images seeping into his mind. She's okay, A. You know what she's like, her skin is probably tougher than a dragons by now. Really, whats the worst that could have happened? She was only taken by a powerful japanese death eater who hates muggles and kills them for a living.
Oh great, now you've done it. Working your mind up again. Just focus on getting to the damned room, A.

"Hello, Welcome to St Mungo's. How may I help you today?" The receptionist witch asked as Aeon reached the desk. It occurred to him that most receptionists he ever saw were female.
"Hi. I'm Aeon Summers. I'm looking for Kida Frost's room? I'm her cousin." He replied. The receptionist nodded knowingly.
"Mhm. Miss Frost. Quite the hype there. Let me just get her room details for you. Please sign the visitors form to your right."
Aeon nodded and picked up a quill, messily scratching his name and the time into a roll of parchment. A few seconds later he received Kida's room number. Thanking the receptionist, he turned and walked off down the hallway, swiftly searching for his cousins floor and room with Quinn bouncing at his heels.

After a few minutes, Aeon approached what was no doubt Kida's room, judging by the crowd of witches and wizards who were surrounded by floating quills and parchment while their hands were occupied with flashy cameras. Aeon scooped up Quinn and pushed his way through them. "Excuse me...coming through...please move. Oh for the love of Merlin, Get out of my goddamned way." He huffed in annoyance. It was like swimming through a pool of punching bags. Inconsiderate punching bags holding cameras.
Aeon finally broke out through the front of the crowd and reached the door. With a deep breath, he moved to open it before someone else did so anyway, swinging it open to reveal his cousins and co. "Oh my gosh, Kida!"

So much Drama was happening around him Ashton wanted to just make it all stop and start again, hi mother being typically herself was making sure her threat was clear, Ashton jumped when Loraine gave Kida a pat on the cheek and she flinched, He scooped up the children and did as Eden asked, Loraine gave Kida another pat on the cheek and Ashton stood next to Kida on the other side of the bed and put on hand on her shoulder to reassure her that its okay. Ashton looked at the door when it opened and the first person he saw was Aeon 'Of for the love of everything, You’re a bit late there Aeon' he said as he hoped Aeon got out of the way before he got crushed by the media, he knew the Media could be brutal if needed. Ashton gave Aeon a quick signal to move it before the Media pushed him out of the way and swamped the end of the bed he gave Kida’s shoulder another Squeeze and wanted this to be all over.

'Woah Woah Calm down people' he said when the room was suddenly filled with voices, 'One at a time, Jeez' he said trying to control the situation. Ashton pointed to someone and gestured for them to speak first but the room was still humming with soft voices.
’Ms Frost, Behind the Crystal Ball. How did he manage to abduct you?’ one of the first members said, he looked to Kida and then waved his hand at another man ’Ms Frost, Owler. What type of Space were you found in, are there any photos? Ashton rolled his eyes, of course they wanted photos, He waved his hand at another man once Kida had answered the next question ’Ms Frost, Quidditch Magazine. Will this affect your team, You’re Harpies have been without a Beater for a month now when will you get back into the sport?’ Ashton was sick of everyone saying her name and their stupid questions he sighed and leaned out to pull Ashton in closer to the bed, he’d have to suffer through this aswell.

Loraine rolled her eyes at the temperamental girl 'Honestly Sweetie, Your bark is louder than your bite, Continue to threaten me I will have the Aurors escort you to Azkaban or whatever it is called for attacking a Muggle.' she said her smile frozen to her face. Kida mentioned that the little girl with brown black hair was her daughter Loraine put her hand to her chest, another contaminated child to her family’s name she wanted to throttle the girl, she didn’t want magic to continue to contaminate the world. She crinkled her nose when Kida said that she wouldn’t have anything to do with her daughter’s life and Loraine straightened out her face 'Kida, I’d really wish we can work past this issue you have, I am your mother and I will always be a part of your life' she said lying through her teeth again Loraine saw Kida wave her hand and the door open and she half wanted to slap her daughter it was bad enough she had to put up with her for this benefit.

Loraine saw Aeon at the door when it opened and she rolled her eyes 'Charming to see all my family here almost' she said pretending to be enthusiastic about Aeon’s appearance, he noticed Kida but no one else straight away, the people started asking questions under Ashtons control and Loraine put her hand to her chest to Kida’s answers acting distraught, she pushed the Eden girl out of the way and stood closer to Kida picking up hand hand and patting it softly. There were flash of Cameras and Loraine sniffled sadly, she was going to milk it.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what her mother was doing, Eden threatened her and Kida wanted to high five her but in the current situation this wouldn’t be acceptable, With Scarlet on her lap Kida sat up and crossed her legs and sat Scarlet close to her wrapping her arms around the small child who was half asleep. Kida looked up at the door when she heard her name from a Familiar voice, she smiled 'Aeon!' she said as she held one hand out for him to give her a half hug, the Media pushed through and Kida had a small half hug with Aeon before she got bombarded with questions, Kida wanted to gawk but she couldn’t’. Ashton took control and made them ask questions one at a time and she quickly responded. 'He sent me a Owl using Eden’s owl saying that she wanted to see me, so I went over to the Koshiba manor and Koaru let me in, I always thought he didn’t like me because I wasn’t as “upper class” as he was but I never guessed he was a Death Eater' she said stroking Scarlets hair, her mother pushed through and took her hand and she let her hold it for a moment 'He slipped a very strong sleeping potion into a drink he offered me and I didn’t want to be rude by saying no so I accepted' Kida slipped her hand away from her Mothers Grasp and wrapped it around Scarlet Ashton directed the next question and she looked up again to the next person 'I don’t have photos No, It was a dark room like an attic of the Manor with some light and a bed, like medieval dungeon chamber' she said not wanting to think about it she didn’t elaborate much more on the situation, the next question was about Quidditch and she smiled a proper smile which wasn’t put on for the cameras 'Once I get approval from my darling Friend Eden that she’ll actually allow me back on the broom you’ll see me back in the matches, I’m sure they found a replacement while I was gone for the month but it’s going to be hard to keep me away from the broom' she said with light humour. She answered Question after question for a good 20 minutes before she felt drained just from having to put up with the questions, she was glad no one knew about her Animagus escape, Kida moved Scarlet who had fallen asleep in her lap and raised a hand to Ashton as a signal that she was over the questions.

Once the Media had dispersed Kida moved Scarlet off her lap onto the pillow and threw her legs off the bed and wrapped her arms around Aeon before he had a chance to run away 'Where have you been for the last year Aeon' she demanded knowing that Eden would throw her back on the bed soon.

Pulling away from Aeon Kida turned around to Loraine, 'Leave' she said as she pointed towards the door 'Either you leave by yourself right now or I will escort you out as a daughter who doesn’t want anything to do with her mother, no Magic just strength' she said keeping her strength up, her legs were getting weak and she still hadn’t fully recovered from the physical pain she had gone through, her body looked fine and normal but on the inside it was still repairing itself from the curses she endured. Kida hoped her mother wouldn’t see past her physical energy and just focus on her outer appearance.

Kida leaned on the bed for support and pointed at the door 'Don’t ever see me again and if you want to be a proper mother to not just me but to all of us or have any other children you want to drop off into my care, Contact me First by Owl if you know how. Other than that I don’t ever want to see you again.' she said 'And that also includes, I don’t want you to ever see My, Ashton, Scarlet, Perseus, Sern, Aeon, My Father, Ashtons father, Perseus’ Father, My Aunt or Uncle or anyone else I am godamned related to, No one. I don’t want to hear you name or see your face again.'

The room was about to be in utter chaos. With Kida's mother and Kida and Ashton the room was feeling cramped. How Eden was going to deal with the press was anyone's guess. The door opened and one of her old classmates came in. "Aeon, bloody hell its been years." Eden said grinning at the only person in her year that was as smart as her. With him being in the room that was another warm body. Eden wanted to escape before the press attacked err interviewed.

The press weren't as bad as Eden had thought. It was much faster than any other she had been in. But than again anything that involved the Koshiba took a long time. They where pretty much royalty in Japan. Once they where all gone. Eden rested Aine down on the bed next to her godsister and turned to Kida. "You did it Kida. You can take the shoes off. Those are mine. I didn't have time to stop by your house for clothes. The dress looks better on you so you can keep it. Eden realized that the price tag was still on it so she snapped it off and made it vanish before Kida could see how many zero's followed the other numbers.

The only person that needing to be dealt with was that horrid muggle. Taking her by the arm Eden pulled her to the door. "Do not threaten me. I have more than enough money to pay off every Auror twice over. The Aurors will not listen to some stupid muggle. Now you are going to leave. Because god help me if you don't we will find out just how much money it takes to make it seem like you went on a very long vacation." Eden said as she opened the door to the empty hallway. Seeing the Aurors there Eden pushed her over to her. "See that she gets home safely. Now would be good because you need to come back and escort Ms. Frost and her family home safely. Also make sure this women does not find her way near the press again." Eden said as the Aurors came and escorted the horrid women away. Going back in the room Eden shut the door and took a breath. "Sorry but I can't take handle fame seekers." Eden said not really care what they thought.

Kida watched Eden kick Loraine out and she didn't say a word, she asked Ashton softly to watch the door to see what happens and watch Loraine leave with a shocked look on her face, she changed it to something that look professional to seem as if she wanted to be there but had other things to do, Kida rolled her eyes, her mother has always been good with Faces.

Once the door was shut behind Ashton, Kida quickly turned her body to lean against the bed, she rubbed one of her arms slightly then rubbed her face 'Thank god thats over!' she said using the muggle term of God, she wasn't a believer but she often said muggle things which confused people. Kida leaned forward and gave Aeon a Gentle tap on the arm 'Where have you been you lurker, i haven't seen you since you were here last... Oh god that was before scarlet!' she said remembering how long ago she saw her cousin 'Thats over a year and a half ago almost! What have you been doing with yourself, You must have been doing something super busy for never visiting' she said with a small tone.

Kida had been missing for a month and now she had almost all of her family back it was insane even though some she wish she didn't. Kida made sure there were not children behind her before falling back to lie across the bed 'Please take me home!' she groaned, Kida lifted her hand and pointed at Aeon without looking at him 'I don't care where you're staying at the moment, you're going to live with me, If you paying money for somewhere to stay, You're stupid you have a room at my house' she said, she wanted to keep her family extremely close she didn't want to lose anyone 'Same with you Eden, You and Aine can move in for a few weeks' Kida wsn't sure if she was asking or telling her family to stay with her for a bit, Kida looked at Eden upside down with a smile but was soon greeted by a child falling on her stomach, Scarlet had woken up from her little nap and wanted more attention. Kida smiled at rolled her eyes.

Aeon was quick to dart into the small room and away from the large crowd of wizarding media hovering around outside, ready to barge in. He first moved towards the bed where the his cousin sat and took her outstretched hand to be pulled into a half embrace. It took a lot of effort to not just squeeze her tightly, aware of the fact that he might have to be gentle with her. He had no idea what sort of condition she was in, though she certainly looked like she was fine and he felt a surge of relief. This outcome was better than any of the scenarios he'd played in his mind. "I'm so glad you're safe." He murmured into Kida's ear and moved back from the brief hug to turn his attention to the others in the room as wizards and witches started to trickle in.

"It's good to see you again, Eden." Aeon smiled warmly at his old classmate, one of the few people from her old house that he had liked. He'd participated in the typical Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry as soon as he'd entered Hogwarts.
Aeon's attention floated next to a familiar face. It took him all of three seconds to realise who it was. What he didn't understand was why she was there. "Oh, it's her." he muttered, his eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. He couldn't imagine Kida consenting to Loraine being present. How did that woman manage to weasel her way in?

Before the young blonde had much of a chance to enjoy the little reunion, there was a sudden flash and a hundred voices filled the room, all talking at once. The press had managed to get in and crowded around the group like moths to a light. Aeon suddenly felt extremely self-conscious. There's too many people in here. Couldn't they have all waited outside? He thought with a scowl as he attempted to edge away, only to be pulled back to the bedside by Ashton. He sighed. Oh Merlin. You're probably going to be featured on the front page of some newspaper, clutching a Puffskein. Fantastic.

Events seemed to move quickly, it was all a blur as the media was in and out after Kida gave the story of her disappearance and soon it was just the seven of them once more. Aeon huffed a momentary sigh or relief, before Kida took him by surprise with another hug. "I've been around, I'll explain in a minute." he said softly, giving his cousin a half-smile as he hugged her tightly. He pulled back as Kida turned to her mother, standing silently next to Ashton as the two girls verbally attacked Loraine and threw her out. He was happy to see the harpie go.

Kida tapped his arm, asking again for an explanation. Aeon shrugged lightly. "Oh, yeah. I-er,got kicked out of home and tried to adapt to being on my own. Independence isn't as easy as I'd thought. Then things just happened and I got caught up in self-pity and just let go for a while. I'm sorry I didn't make an effort to come see you. I wish I had." He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. Now that it was just them, he could feel his eyes welling up with tears. After Kida had relayed everything, it was hard to imagine what she'd dealt with. He hadn't been around to help her. "I'm really, really sorry. A-and Ashton told me about Scarlet. I had no idea..." He looked over at the sleeping figure that was his cousins daughter. "She looks a bit like you did as a baby." He grinned, letting Quinn drift down to his feet, and squeezed Kida tightly once more before she flopped back down on the bed.
When Kida commanded that Aeon stay with her, he smiled again. "I've kind of been at your place a little while since Ashton found me, but I'm renting a little apartment at the moment that I guess I could leave. It'd be nice to be around family again."

Now that everything was said and done Eden could let herself start to relax. Picking up Aine, Eden took a seat on the floor cuddling her daughter close to her. Eden was going to take her little girl home and spend some much needed alone time with her. Nothing else mattered at the moment. The past month had been hard for Eden. She was worried about her friend but she was also worried that her father would give away her secret to Kida. Eden knew that there friendship could handle a lot of things but if Kida was to find out that Eden was a Death Eater it would be a safe bet that they would no longer be friends. Eden would even go so far as to guess that she might be forced to kill her friend.

Eden didn't even have to guess who that her was Aeon was talking about, not that it mattered because the evil women was now out of the room and would not be coming back anytime soon. Eden had something planned for her the next time that she ran into the sorry excuse of a mother. Eden looked at Kida as if she was crazy. She hadn't even been at the hospital for a more than three hours and she wanted to leave. "Kida I hate to burst your bubble but your not leaving the hospital for at least 24 hours. The healers need time to check you over and such. Don't even think about sneaking out because there are going to be Aurors posted outside not only to keep the press away but you in." Eden said knowing that was not what her friend wanted but it was what she needed.

The other thing Kida wanted was going to be hard for Eden to pull off. "Erm Kida I can't do that. I'm married and my poor Alex hasn't seen me in a month. I need to spend time with him and Aine needs some family time. I will come and spend a lot of time with you but I can't move in." Eden said knowing that was not what Kida had wanted but that was the best Eden could do at the moment. She had many things to do that could not be done at Kida's house. With Koaru locked away for what would be the rest of his unnatural life. Eden had to hurry up and make sure the Koshiba power base didn't get pulled apart.

Kida smield at Aeon, he was glad she was safe and she was happy to hear it, she wasn't as close to Aeon as she was to Sern she always felt a gap between them but he seemed to have changed. Aeon wanted to explain his situation but not infront of Eden, she understood she didn't want him to feel left out. Kida pursed her lips 'Why rent a place when you can stay at my house for free, You're really silly sometimes Aeon' she said tolling her eyes 'You've always had a place in my home if you ever needed one, but whats done is done now, You will be staying with me untill you have sufficient needs to go somewhere else Got it?, And don't worry about Scarlet' she demanded, by sufficient she meant a good sun of money to his name and a good job so he could support himself and then she would let him out of the house to live by himself.

Kida was getting excited about having her whole family in her house for a few days but Eden burst her bubble, Kida pouted 'But Eden! i have so much to do' she wined, she wasn't sure why but a huge collection of Emotion rushed to her and she found it hard not to want to cry 'I've been away from my family for so long and the healers won't let any of you stay so i'll be alone' she said she had just been found and her family was deserting her, it didn't feel right. Kida sat up off the bed and stood up kicking the shoes off so she was standing at a normal height 'I don't want to be left by myself in this closed room she thought to herself not liking the idea of being trapped again, Kida knew she couldn't escape staying over night but she would never admit to why she didn't want to say, she was sticking with that she didn't want to be alone.

Eden wouldn't stay at her house and she felt anger more than anything, she had put up with so much torment from Eden's family and Eden wouldn't stay with her for a day, Kida pursed her lips and climbed onto the bed kicking her legs under the covers and folding her arms infront of her chest 'What ever, I'll stay and i'll go home tomorrow and spend the whole day with Scarlet and my family, sleep for a week then get back into training' she said giving up, she wasn't going to bother any more. Kida tilted her head towards Eden 'On One condition' she said 'You Bring me my favourite Pyjama's, Long Quidittch broom pants, Soft Singlet and my summer nighty' she said not sure if Eden knew what her favourite Pyjamas were, she had spent a month in the same clothes she wanted her luxury 'And tomorrow once i get home i'll Owl you and we're going shopping for my new wand, I want a Black Ash Wood wand with a combined core of Mermaid and Dragon theres a plan in my study i've been thinking of getting a new one and with my old one in two pieces in your fireplace i think i need a new one.. and a new phone' she said flicking her hair over her shoulder 'and Koaru is paying for them' she added

Kida looked at Aeon and smiled ''You're staying at my house, Eden can get away with it because she has a daughter but you have to stay she said with a firm tone. 'Move in tonight into your old room and round up your rent on the other place' she said as she fell back into her pillows. 'Now wheres that other brother of mine' she asked.

Aeon leaned against the end of the bed, half sitting on the frame while listening quietly to Kida seemingly get upset over the fact that Eden couldn't stay, which was fair enough seeing as she had her own family. He couldn't tell if it was just his cousins mind being fragile from her little ordeal or just her own selfishness that made her act as if she were a five year old spoilt brat who wasn't getting a pony, instead of a mature witch. But it was Kida, the only person to be missing for a month and still act like it was really just another day. Aeon looked over at his cousin, sitting in bed with her arms folded. In his mind, the room flashed to a scene from Hogwarts, his cousin at around thirteen sitting in the Hospital Wing and whining about wanting to leave. She looked no different now. He smiled. Some things just never changed.
"I guess I don't have much of a choice but to live with you, huh?" He shook his head and grinned, Kida was always stubborn, though he was happy to be able to move in. He looked forward to spending some time with Scarlet as well. "It won't take me too long to get my stuff. Half of it is already at your house anyway."

With a faint whirl of his trenchcoat, Jesse apparated into Obsidian Harbor, around the side of the wizarding hospital, St Mungo's. Earlier, he'd been there when Kida Frost, the girl abducted by a Death Eater, had been found. Now, he'd come to check on her status and file a report back at the Ministry on the case.

Jesse entered the building and made his way to the girl's floor, approaching Ms Frost's room where her brother, Ashton, was standing outside along with a few other wizards from the Ministry. As he passed, he gave the boy a brief nod and gestured wordlessly for him to follow him into the room. Rapping his knuckles against the door once, he strode inside and glanced around. To his annoyance, the other girl from before was still there, Frost's "best friend", Ms Silverback. Fantastic. He didn't doubt he'd have to deal with her childish bullshit once more. Her behaviour was relatable to a terrible soap opera.
Another boy though, who he hadn't seen before, was also present. Probably another relative, with hopefully a better attitude. Jesse noted the puffskein, a popular pet among children, cuddled up to the young man's feet. How simply adorable. 'So sorry to interrupt you Ms Frost, but I have to write up a short report and see how you're doing. I've checked with the Healers and you seem to be pretty fine, considering. If you will, I just need to ask you a few questions.' he asked her kindly, though his face was blank. With the girl's confirmation, he pulled out a quill and some parchment. 'Just a few more things to continue from what I collected earlier, plus your statement to the press.'</COLOR>
...​
<COLOR color="#000">

After a short time, Jesse nodded in satisfaction, happy with the woman's responses. 'Perfect, thank you. I'm glad to see you've recovered considerably well. It almost seems as if Koaru Koshiba was...nice to you, for a person of his character. I've seen Death Eaters do a lot worse things to even the strongest of people. You're quite lucky to be here.' Jesse informed her. He'd seen a lot, working in his department. Kida's condition was surprising. 'I will leave you to your brother and your other friends or family. I'll probably be back to check up on you in roughly six months time, see how you're holding up. Unless you have any further questions, I'll be off.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back