You're Appealing To Emotions I Simply Do Not Have

Amias Piper

OOC First Name
Nichole
Sexual Orientation
--
Wand
Curved 18 Inch Flexible Spruce Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Amias Piper was bored. Terribly and absolutely few up with the New Zealand scenery that was unlike home and just like home in the same vein. The man stood leaned against the wall, eyes turned toward the people he watched. They flittered about like birds, doing whatever they pleased, laughing with each other. The human interactions that took place were both fascinating and disgusting. Some children walked by - he assumed children as they were shorter than he was and he was not horribly tall - holding hands and chatting. What was the point In ten years would they even remember each others' names? Between the broom expo, which was entirely too exhausting as he kept up his niceties with people he barely knew and didn't remotely come close to liking - and having to stay in a hotel that had a creaky bed and smelled a bit of some potion brewers ingredients, he was sure he'd never return to New Zealand again.

Amias' brown orbs narrowed slightly as he watched a few girls around his age chatting with coffees in hand. It was so tempting to "accidentally" bump one. What would the reaction be? And if he gave a charming smile and told her he was ever so sorry? Girls melted when they heard his accent - American girls especially. Weak in the mind he assumed. Though he was not proactive in doing anything wrong per se, when Amias finally moved to sit, he stuck his legs out a tad farther than need be. If someone was to trip it would be their own fault - but it gave him a chance to practice - oh what was the word? Empathy? Yes, practice empathy. It was only a matter of time, and patient waiting, something he was good at - and besides that, Amias was bored, so terribly and absolutely bored.

Jazmine Della-Robbia made her way from a small shop with several bags in her hands. She often came to New Zealand to visit Kennedy and her nephew and niece. She adored the children with all her heart, and they loved her too. Whether they loved her because of her charm or because she was genuinely pleasant to be around was something she would never know. They were only five and three. Vincent would be jealous at the fact that Jazmine was visiting his godchildren, which was odd to say because the the boy was only eleven. Who in the hell made a child a godparent? Vinny tried to convince her that he did not use his charm to get Kennedy to say yes, but she knew he was lying. Her youngest sibling had a unique and wholesome relationship with her nephew and niece that Jazmine knew that she would never have with them. She did not need any special gift to know it was fate that Vincent was there when Kengi was born, and there was a reason Rita was closer to Vincent than his own shadow.

Jazmine had only walked a few blocks and her feet were hurting. She hated walking in heels, but her father refused to see her wear anything else. She was no longer under his wing, but she could not help but feel his presence whenever she tried to do something she was interested in. She walked over to a table and set her bags on it. She knew someone already seated at the table, but Jazmine had no problems dealing with people, with or without her charm. The woman stood elegantly as she adjusted her watch. She was not trying to appear impressive or sexy, but she wouldn't mind if he thought she was.

Tight short skirt accentuated by long dark legs that shined slightly - Amias couldn't help but think it was a present for him to unwrap. Perhaps one he didn't deserve, but frankly he didn't care. The blonde wondered how this woman could be wooed, they all had some kind of phrase that made them weak - something that should be easy for this master-of-words to find. "My." he spoke in a deep voice. "Those heels are stunning but I can't imagine you're too comfortable. Sit." He offered, seeing she'd already set her bags down. Amias adjusted the way he was sitting. Knees pointed towards her, an open shoulder stance with hands latched together as if interested in what she might say next - when Frankly Amias couldn't care less what she had to vocalize.

"My name is Amias." He offered a sweet smile to her, eyes slightly closed in order to appear more amiable.

Jazmine took a seat and crossed her right leg over her left. She found that her bags skewed the few of the handsome man sitting across from her. She moved the bags to the ground and examined the man. "The heels aren't supposed to be the stunning part of the outfit." she said with a smile. Jazmine was a sweet girl. It was the Hufflepuff part of her that she could not ignore or fully get rid of. She felt something was off about about the person across from her, but that intrigued her more. When she found him boring, she would leave. It would be rougher on him than it would be for her. Jazmine chuckled as Amais introduced himself. It was nice to put a name to a face. "My name is Jazmine." she spoke, her voice laced with honey. It had taken a few years after graduation for the woman to get a hold of flirting and "playing the game". It was the only fun she could have when she was under her father's wing. "It seems like you were busy people watching. Care if I join?"

Amias smirked at what she said. He needed to think of a cunning - aha. "Well did i say they were the only stunning part?" It was cheeky. She'd have to think about the fact that he'd said her heels were stunning again. it seemed fairly close to the social formula for flirting he'd come up with. As tiring as it was it was fascinating. Lie a study of the sciences. "Jazmine, like the flower. Fitting for someone who seems so well bloomed." The comment was meant to compliment her figure now, the curvature of her body, and hourglass shape that was rather telling she'd be good for mothering children. All women were really good for in his opinion. "If i said no would it stop you from joining?" He asked, quirking a brown eyebrow up on his forehead.

Jazmine gave a nod of her head in appreciation of Amais's wit. It was cute. "One point for you and zero for me." she said. She leaned back comfortably in her seat. Jazzy truly hated jasmines. They were ugly and common flowers. "I find jasmines only useful for tea. They are quite an eyesore in my opinion." she paused before she continued. "But, I guess I give them a good name." she finished and gave Amais a casual wink. Jazmine shrugged at his question. He wouldn't have said no. She would not have let him even if he did. "I guess I'd just have to convince you then" she said as she stood up and walked towards Amais. She proceeded to sit on his lap and wrap her arms around his neck as she gave a smile and fluttered her lashes a bit. "How could you say no to this?" she asked in a small, childish voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back