Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Rawr!?!

Hiya! So, here's the deal. Ive finally returned to HNZ, and i find myself in need of some juicy plots, rock-hard friendships, and maybe even the odd relationship here or there. I need YOU!, the people of Hogwarts New Zealand, to help me out with that.
My Characters:-

Ash Richards
Ash is 19, a professional Seeker for the Tutshill Tornadoes and is engaged to Chloe LaBlanc (hopefully). He lives on the outskirts of London, and is a muggleborn. His parents are rich, and he is a pretty easy going guy. He just graduated from Beauxbatons.

Blaine Michaels
Blaine is 18, and is a multi-millionaire. He is an alcoholic, smokes, and is probably the worst person to know, though he had taken a recent change to his more frowned apon lifestyle. He was diagnosed with severe depression after trying to commit suicide. He then tried a second time, after being hospitalized, but was stopped by a muggle, which he fell in love with, but if having mixed thoughts and feelings. He lives is the penthouse suite of his hotel in Manhattan.

Demyx Demon Bane
Demyx is 23, an Auror, and is engaged to Ashlyn O'Neil. He lives by himself in his loft in London. Shady, mysterious and quite, he takes his job extremely seriously and tends to keep to himself alot. Outside of work he can mostly be found at the Hogs Head.

Dante Vrael
Dante is 15, and is a Slytherin 4th Year. He used to be a very aggressive and violent boy, tormented by the loss of his parents and being raised by his Death Eater uncle. He recently found out that it was in fact his uncle who murdered his parents, and has become a completely different person. Confused and hurt, he keeps to himself and tries to deal with this recent news.

I also have another character Chase Michaels, but im not sure what i wanna do with him yet. He's currently a single 23 year old Ministry Official, who is Blaine's older brother, but i feel like a change. I can also create new characters to suite peoples needs, and im pretty easy going these days about plots. So... Anyone interested?​
<i>
</i>

Hey Dylan, welcome back ^_^

I believe my character Ailis-Naithi Quinlan Maddix and Blaine had a roleplay going on if you wish to continue that.

Or I have Mason here who could be a friend to Blaine. Mason is very much up for the drinking and frowned upon lifestyle but he is also loyal and trustworthy to his friends. His friends can always rely on him.

I also have Alfie Martins for Blaine who is similar to Mason but is a little less reliable and a lot more up for the drinking.

What do you think?

Heyy so I think I can offer you a few people,

Firstly I have Mara Valentine, she could probably be a friend to any of the three(four including Chase) older male characters. She's 21 and finishing her degree from the London College of Commerce. She's a twin, and her family has been through some bad times, but she's done with having to deal with it all the time, and is moving out and moving into the wider world. So, she would need a few friends to put her in the right direction, and so she has people to talk to. She is a caring person, but when things become too serious or she feels she's in over her head, she will back away and try to push the person out if her life. She's head strong and indenpendant. She is smart and good with people. She's a little inscure about herself and the way she looks. But, overall a nice person
What do you think? I think she would get on best with Ash, or Chase. But it is up to you.

Next, I have Zander Valentine. He's her older brother. The eldest Valentine. I think he would be a good friend to Blaine. Zander dropped out of Hogwarts and completed his studies at home after his parents died, and he was left with his eight siblings. He's currently working at the Ministry in England as well as holding down a second night job in a muggle bar in London. He's a very caring guy, always thinks of everyone else before himself. He works incredibly hard, and would literally do anything for his family. He's loyal, and everything he has he's had to work for. When he was at school he wanted to be a musician, but since he knew that he couldn't be certain of money in that line of work, he's moved on. However, Zander is still struggling to come to terms with his parents death and being the guardian of his siblings is very hard work.
I think he could be a good friend to Blaine, since Blaine seemingly has everything, and isn't happy, and Zander who has to work for everything, is struggling but is seemingly happy. So, I think they could be good friends.
Again, if you think he could work better with someone else, then say.
Whatever you think is best, I'm cool with.

I have more, but I'm being forced off the computer, so this will do for now.

Zander sounds pretty perfect for Blaine. I would be extremely interested in seeing how their friendship would play out, as Blaine needs a best friend, and he also needs someone he can trust. Blaine isnt what most people would call trustworthy, but when someone earns his respect and trust, he will always be there and have your back, and from the sound of it, Zander needs someone like that.

As you guessed, i agree that Mara and Ash will be better suited. Ash is engaged (I think, i havent seen Chloe on for a while but i dont know) and isnt looking for a fling or anything like that, obviously, but has always gotten on better with girls then men. He is charming, caring, and warm, and i think he will be a very good friend to Mara.

Would you like me to start, or can you? I admit, i really suck at starting, but i am willing to try if you dont want to...

Blaine Michaels said:
Zander sounds pretty perfect for Blaine. I would be extremely interested in seeing how their friendship would play out, as Blaine needs a best friend, and he also needs someone he can trust. Blaine isnt what most people would call trustworthy, but when someone earns his respect and trust, he will always be there and have your back, and from the sound of it, Zander needs someone like that.

As you guessed, i agree that Mara and Ash will be better suited. Ash is engaged (I think, i havent seen Chloe on for a while but i dont know) and isnt looking for a fling or anything like that, obviously, but has always gotten on better with girls then men. He is charming, caring, and warm, and i think he will be a very good friend to Mara.

Would you like me to start, or can you? I admit, i really suck at starting, but i am willing to try if you dont want to...

Okay, that sounds good for both.
I can start the one for Mara and Ash, If you wouldn't mind starting the one for Zander and Blaine.
I shall PM the topic to Ash's account.
If you are having problems starting the Zander one, PM me, and I can start it.

I have Aurora here. She could be a friend for Dante maybe when she enters Hogwarts?

Mara/Zander: The topic for Blaine and Zander has been started. Its in 'The Americas' and its named 'A Day To Remember.' Ignore the fact that it says 'Open'.

Aurora: That sound awesome!

Teddy: Sure thing. Always open to plots with you, my dear! Both characters (Ash & Blaine) for Teddy, i think. Im sorry about the Chase thing. I just needed a change for him!

Ok great well when the new school year rolls around we can talk about startin' up a topic thing! :)

He is very much engaged to Chloe LeBlanc. ;)
Sorry I took an absence suddenly. I had a family problem.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back