Your fave?

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey

Well i was just wondering what everyone faves are from the Harry Potter books and movies.

My fave books the Deathly Hallows and movie, Prisionor Of Azkaban.
I love all of them but thats just my faves :)
Personally i Liked oit better when it wasnt David Yates doing the films alos, i liked the other guy better :( I dont think the Order Of The Pheonix was the best it could have been :( Anyway what are yours ?

Eliee :)

My favourite book is The Half Blood Prince,though its very sad in the end when Dumbledore dies,I have read it thrice and cried all the time at that part.

My favourite movie is The Chamber Of Secrets,its just so classic.I have seen it mor ethan 20times!I love it and it was the first Harry Potter movie I saw.

my favorite book is goblet of fire and for the movie will be chamber of secrets. my friend borrowed my chamber of secrets book for now she's still don't gave it back to me and my half blood prince too.

i don't like david yates too, i most like is alfonso cuaron and Christ columbos, who directed the prisoner of azkaban, chamber of secrets and sorcerer stone.

My favourite HP book was The Deathly Hallows and my favourite movie was HP 5,

cannot wait for HP and the half blood prince.

I wasnt either, It like she stopped.. Oh well, lets not slate her, without JK there would be no Harry Potter. Imagine that. And its not like anyone else could do any better.

yah, i know at first i don't like harry potter but when my cousins pulled me to the cinema, i was like omg its beautiful. but there's this another harry potter book but jk didn't write it and its not a girl either.

Lexi, you mean Barry Trotter? It's an farce based on Harry Potter by Michael Gerber AND IT'S AWESOME. Much better than the real thing.

So, back on topic.

I dislike the Harry Potter books intensely. I only read them because I'm addicted to the fandom, and each book is worse than the last, so logically, my favourite is The Philosopher's Stone.

And my favourite movie is Prizoner of Azkaban, because it's pretty cinematic, without being too pretentious.

You're lying, Nerissa. You love them. =P.

How can one love the fandom but not the books? It's just not right! =O.

My favourite book is Prisoner of Azkaban, with Deathly Hallows a close second. As for the movies, I will make no comment. Books > movies.

I watch a Hp movie basically every night. Im i the only one who would just love it if the magical world was real and we really did go to Hogwarts?
Im addicted !=O
I quite liked the ending of the Deathly Hallows and the chapter 19 years later. I wish it would have been longer though :p
I cant wait for the Half Blood Prince to come out in Movie! Ill be really dissapointed though if they miss out half the stuff like the other movies.
Whos glad that there making the Deatly Hallows 2 parts in movie? I think its great because theyll be able to pack more into it :)

i'm happy with the deathly hallows being in two parts, but i'll be in college by that time. i'll be free going into the cinemas.

I think they ought to have split HP5 up.

I think the first HP7 movie will be a bit slow to start, but the second one will have more action in it.

No, seriously, I loathe JKR's writing ever since I studied university level English.

And there are a heap of inconsistencies in the books that really irk me. The fandom is way more interesting than the actual books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back