Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi sigh as the spring air flow at her face in the garden, her favorite place besides the dungeons. She walked slowly at an oak tree and sat underneath of its wide branches with leaves. Lexi misses her sister very much, she shouldn't have treated her like that and be a good sister to her. But she didn't do it and she felt guilty about it, Lexi sigh again and just closed her eyes. She just wanted to see her sister in her dreams and hear her voice, even its impossible anymore.

Jasmin walked silently at the gardens, she was been thinking about Lexi on how to approached her daughter without Lexi shouting at her and blaming her from her sister's lost. but its almost true except alexia going at bleak Street, she doesn't know that she's already suspecting that Jasmin's going at bleak Street. While walking at the garden she spotted someone familiar, Jasmin sigh and walked slowly straight at the person under the tree. "Hello." Jasmin said in greeting to the person, "Lexi, honey? ... can we talked"

Lexi frowned as she heard the voice she hated the most, she stood up from the ground and turned to see her mother. "I don't have time to talked to you." Lexi said harshly, she started to walked back at the castle but stopped and turned to her mom again. "You shouldn't have applied to a be a Professor here, i don't need you here." She said and tears started to rolled down on her cheeks.

As she spoke, Lexi stood up and started to walked away, Jasmin didn't say anything as she did expect this but her face lift up as Lexi spoke at her back. She turned around and listend to Lexi that made her hurt her feelings, Jasmin was still Lexi's mom but hurting her feelings is out of the line anymore. Jasmin walked faster straight to Lexi and slap her in her right, "Don't you ever say that you don't need me here. I'm still your mother, its not my fault that your sister is dead now." Jasmin shouted at her daughter's face. Jasmin pursed her lips and sight, controling her tears to roll down. "Did you kow that your sister is my daughter too and I was hurt when she die. So don't walked away like your the only one whose hurt." She told her breathing in and out like a bull.

Lexi listened as Jasmin talked out her feelings towards the happenings but she was shocked as her mom's hand landed on her right face. At first it doesn't sting but a minute had pass it started stinging really badly, Lexi was just standing there and face was swollen. "Then why did you betrayed us? ..." She asked and trailed off, of course she had to blame her mom for Alexia's death. She's the one who betrayed them and wanted to be a death eater, Lexi doesn't want a death eater in the family. "Answer me straight forward." Lexi said to her.

"I didn't betrayed you and your siblings, you just don't understand." She told her still humming, Jasmin started to calm after a minute. "I'm really sorry, Lexi ... I don't want this conversation again." Jasmin sigh and started to walked away towards the castle going back to the teacher's lounge.

Lexi crossed her arm and rolled her eyes as her mom said the not-so-true story, "Oh, yeah? ... Read my lips." She told her and licked her lips slightly before talking again. "I don't want to be your daughter and I don't want you to be my mom." Lexi shouted and see her mom walked away going back at the castle. She huff as she sat back under the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back