Jennette Jenkins

Leaky Cauldron Owner | Mother of Two

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Hornbeam Wand with Vampire Blood Core
So I find myself in need of some roleplays for my lovely characters. Look among them if you please.

Jennette Jenkins
4th Year Gryffindor
Development

Fun, bubbly, outdoorsy, bookworm, lover of Quidditch but can't fly to save her life. Jennette is fun and playful at heart but too cautious to go and be wild. I'm currently toying with her sexuality and undecided what she'll be so finals are not needed. She needs friends and lots of them. At this time I will consider flings or short term relationships but as I have plans for her to have a somewhat experimental relationship in her fifth year it would only be term long relation or perhaps a holiday fling. A best friend is a must either male or female no preference.
jva.png

Jessie Vega
1st Year Hufflepuff
Development

Somewhat shy and withdrawn. Jessie so far hasn't mixed well with her classmates. She is a kind hearted soul but befriended her can be like getting blood from a stone. Her inability to strike up conversation with people has kept her from making friends but if anyone has characters that would be able to get passed Jessie's initial awkwardness and get to know the real her will gain a good friend. Shes a wee baby at the tender age of twelve so I'm not looking for a boyfriend for her but I am willing to consider a friend who could be come more as they grow up. Any ideas let me know.
2bze68.png

Oliver Cade Halliwell
4th Year Ravenclaw

Cool, smart and just a general nice guy. Plays Quidditch, reads books. Simple guy really. Has a final, has a thing in the works so he just needs friends of all kinds. People he sees every now and again and someone he sees all the time and can't live with out. His platonic other half if you will. Let me now.

Hey, so I've got Mima here, who could possibly be a friend for Jessie?

She's a bit withdrawn and shy, mostly because she's not used to associating with people outside her own manor. But she's got a healthy curiosity and I think she'd be the type to start talking to Jessie out of curiosity and then maybe they could become friends? Mima's a bit stubborn and naive so they might have some difficulties but maybe it could work out? idk let me know. xD

Sounds good. My only issue is that there both shy so it could be like getting blood from a stone with these two. Which could be fun. Any ideas for a plot or just kinda meet and go from there?

Well, Mima herself is shy, but she has personal demons pushing her to be less shy. :lol:

I guess they could just meet in the Hufflepuff commonroom, or something. I don't really have an idea for a plot, unless Mima drags her on a kitchen raid. xD

Hey ^_^

So I have two possible candidates here for your two fourth years.

Drew Handler
Drew is a sweet and quiet boy, he doesn't usually talk very much as he appriciates the value of silence, he is a pacifest so he dislikes all forms of violence, even against inanimate objects. He values life a lot and understands that words hurt a lot more than actions. When someone gets to know him, he can be a funny, stubborn and kind person, as he is not shy, but he is not very loud on first meeting. He's a little underdeveloped ( :shy: ) as he is not my most active character, but I'm determined to get into his character more and develope him more.

I think he could be a friend to either of your Fourth years, so I suppose who ever you think would be most suited ^_^

Samual Kaster
So lately I have been on Sammy a lot and he is currently my busiest character.

Samual is generally a sweet guy, he puts others above himself and is very loyal to people he clicks with. He has been the subject of teasing lately, which has caused him to have a little bit of emotional scarring, as the teasing has been on a highly personal subject. (I still kind of feel guilty about it :r ) anyway, this does not stop his general happiness and determination to make others happy. Samual has a sort of 'sheltered' outlook on life, though his naivety is getting extinguished by others tearing him down. He still manages to see things through the eyes of a child, he's always on the lookout for fun and adventure, and rarely thinks things through carefully. He is excitable and a hugger, so he is liable to randomly give hugs out for no apparent reason.

Sammy can also be a friend to one of your Fourth years, again it's up to you if either of them meet your two. I must admit that I can be a little slow on replies as I have a few plots that must be dealt with, but that makes that you can also take your time with replying to me. If you don't mind all that, then I'd be happy to get started as soon as it's conveinent. ^_^

Kitchen raid sounds good. Good way for them to bond, stealing food. Plus its a good activity to bring them both out of their shells.

--

Sammy and Jennette are both Gryffindors so there's an obvious fit for the two of them. Not sure if she would go well with Drew as shes lively and although not an aggressive person she has been known to hit things. Oliver however is a much calm and cooler person so maybe they could be friends, and Oliver gets along with anyone so maybe we could do something with Oliver and Sammy too.

Sammy&Jennette
That was what I thought, but I decided to allow you to decide. I guess they could get up to some stuff, maybe become close friends? But it couldn't go further than that, Samual is a part of a love Pentagon in the making at the moment, so no need for anything in the love department :lol:

Drew&Oliver
Drew and Oliver seem to have quite a bit in common, they are both calm and collected sort of people. I think they could be quite good friends, maybe the sort of friends that sit down and have long conversations about stuff, without getting bored.

Sammy&Oliver
Well, Samual can get along with most people as well, so as long as Oliver doesn't mind Samual's tendency to be happy, excited and talkative, they should get on quite fine. ^_^

Well, I suppose I can start the Samual and Jennette, and the Drew and Oliver topic, but I can start all three of them if you so wish ^_^

Well I can start the Oliver and Sammy topic but It'll be sometime tomorrow.

Do you want to start one? I only say that because Mima would be more likely to approach, not Jessie.

Since thats the case I'll start one, but it'll be tomorrow morning (my tomorrow morning).

That's fine if you want to start it tomorrow ^_^ I'll post the links here once I'm done.

Hey Daniel... I could put up Conan or Ai as friends of Jessie....

Conan is very kind and friendly. He is loyal to his friends and dislikes honesty. He is very protective towards his friends, especially to his sister. He almost never gets mad unless there is a good reason for him to be.

As for Ai, she is kind, honest and loyal, just like her brother. Only problem is, she doesn't show it. She is mean on the outside and says mean things. But sometimes, what she says has a deeper meaning to it. She finds it hard to make friends because of her fear of being separated from the friends she will make.

So, that's about it...
~Marga~

Well Jessie and Ali might fight it hard to become friends but it might be a nice challenge for Jessie to get through her tough exterior. As for Conan they sound like they'd be good friends.

Okay.... So, would you like to start topic???

Yes. I've got one to reply to and two to make. So I'll pm it to you whens its done.

Hello :D
I have Star and Ryan Moon
They are twins and fourth year.
Ryan is in Slytherin and he has been down in the dumps for the past few years and I kinda want to get him back to his old self.So maybe Jennette could help him come out of the coma he has put himself into.He is a lover of music and plays the guitar and drums.He really is a funny,calm sort of guy but he has just buried himself under the cool,cold exterior.
Star is in Ravenclaw.She is very shy and quiet on the outside but really she is quite hyper.She loves to read and study.She has no musical ability like the rest of her family but she is very witty and intelligent.Maybe she and Oliver become friends?
and then I have Amelia Jane for Jessie
She is very protective and isn't afraid to show her true self.She is not really sure who she is at the moment,so her personality is kinda all mixed up.She loves photography.She is also very lonely and bored so she would make it her mission to get inside Jessie's shell just to have something to do at the beginning but once she does maybe they become close friends?

I don't mind really.Any more info is in their Bios in their siggie in Ryan's case his development.

Johanna ^_^

Star and Oliver

They sound like they would get along great, their in the same house they have a lot in common they seem like a good fit.

Ryan and Jennette

These two I like as friends I like. Jennette will be taken aback by his house as shes read a lot about the Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry of old but once she learns of his music abilities and they can share that she'll warm to him.

Jessie and Amelia

All sounds good. Jessie needs someone to bring her out of her shell and Amelia sounds like someone who could do that.

I'll start Star and Oliver if you could start the others if thats ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back