Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
A daily life with KIDA FROST

Entry # 1

October 6 2022 said:
As I walk around the forest, i look around, there has to be someone or something here, but no sound can be heard, just my shallow breathing and a few snap's of twigs, i turn around to look to see what is following me, i turn back to be facing a beast, it moves slightly, hiding in the shadows, I look at it for a second as the light goes down onto the beast, and it shows that infact it wasn't a beast at all, it was vines, twisting and turning to form a shape, i look at it and before i can do anything a vine gets wrapped around my waist, tighter and tighter the vine wraps around my waist, i try to pull free but its impossible my ankles get wrapped with vines and i am slowly lifted off the ground, and forces against a tree. the vines crawl up my legs, getting tighter and tighter, i hear a splat and look down, on the ground is a pool of blood, i look up and there is a body above me, tangled in vines, i can't see the face, i squint and i still cant see it, something wraps around my shoulders squeesing tightly i look back and the vine creature is infront of me, it smiles and the vines get tighter, it points up and i refuse to look up a vine wraps around my neck and forces me to look up at the body once again, its Aeon. i scream and a vine wraps around my mouth, the ropes tighten again, tighter and tighter i feel something snap, then i wake up.

Kida Frost

Kida walked up the stairs, she was on her way to go see if Remus was back. Kida made her way up to the third floor when she saw a note on one of the walls that she didn't notice on the other floors, there were a few scatered everywhere. Kida walked over to one on the wall and almost fell over when she began to read it. her hazel eyes read over the first words "A Daily life with Kida Frost" Kida's eyes widened as she began to read the entry.
Kida gets to the end and she says the last words out loud " the ropes tighten again, tighter and tighter i feel something snap, then i wake up" she did write it after all.
Kida opened up her bag and searched through it. "oh no" she said as she searched through it more trying to find her Nightmare journel. "gone, no it can't be gone, how can it be gone" Kida said as she rummaged through her bag again. Kida turned around to see if anyone else was reading the other copys and she wasn't surprised to see every copy with a swarm of people around it.
Kida looked around trying to make sense of all of what was going on. she pulled the entry off the wall and read it again to make sure that it was real.
Kida felt her legs give way underneeth her, before she knew it the ground had caught up with her. Kida put her hand on her forehead and read it again. "how did this happen" she said trying to make sense of what was happening. her horrible embarrasing dreams that she wrote in her private nightmare journel was just scattered all over the school for the entire school to see. Kida felt faint for a bit. she felt as if she was drifting from her body. Kida tried to stay with it for as long as she could, to try and figure out what happened atleast.

Remus strode from The outside of the Castle up into it to the third floor where he moved through the Halls smiling to himself. His absence had been due to some issues back at home, and he was happy to be back. It was going to be stressful he knew that but hey, he was back home exactly where he wanted to be not to mention getting to see Kida Frost his God daughter Again. He moved through the Halls with silence and paced forward swiftly as he moved around a corner to see Kida, "Kida?" he looked at her as he watched her she seemed a little odd. He moved toward her placing his hands in his pockets after he dropped his suit case to the side and came to the height of his God daughter, "Kida are you alright?"

Kida tried to keep with it for as much as she could. she looked up when she heard a familiar voice, "Remus" she said trying to find her head again. Kida held out the entry as she rubbed her head with the other hand and almost lost her balance again. "how" she said again completely lost to what had happened

Remus took the entry from her looking at it and examined it closely, "I bet i know who did this.." he murmured to himself looking around him, "Well at least the only person i can think of..." he nodded to himself implying Lexi. He looked at Kida, "Come on, its best i don't get involved with this maybe it would be better reporting it to Cecily Yeah?" he insisted looking at Kida.

Kida shook her head "no no no, they have my nightmare journal no no" she said shaking her head again. Kida shook her head again "if i tell someone they will post more entrys" Kida ran her hands through her hair. "if i forget about it it will go away" she said as she grabbed the handle of her bag and pulled herself up off the ground "it will go away" she repeated as she attempted to walk to the stairs, Kida took about two steps before swaying again, she still felt as if her head was leaving her body.

Remus raised an Eye brow at Kida, She was literally going off her nut. "Kida, you cant sit by and think this will brush over, we have to do something...." he mumbled to her gently before standing up into his normal posture looking around the hall for any unwanted visitors, "What a way to get back to the Bloody School." he chuckled to himself.

"its just a bad dream" she said to herself "just a bad dream" she repeated, she turned to remus and almost hit the floor again Kida found her feet "your going to change into that monster" she said as she threw her bag on her shoulder "monster" she said again "oh no..." she said as her mind told her that she was in her dream and if she was in her dream the monster was going to get her. Kida turned around on her heels and ran off, she stumbeled into the banister of the staircase as she began to climb higher and higher she had to get away if her mind was correct and it was a dream this wouldn't turn out good. Kida ran and stumbeled her way up to the towers, she needed somewhere to hide, the owlery would be perfect.
Kida ran into the owlery and sat under one of the windows. "Gufo" she whispered as she watched her owl poke his head up and fly down to her perching itself on her knee, she pet Gufo and looked around, her mind flashed back to her nightmares and she put her head in her arms. this couldn't be happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back