Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
A daily life with KIDA FROST

Entry # 1

October 6 2022 said:
As I walk around the forest, i look around, there has to be someone or something here, but no sound can be heard, just my shallow breathing and a few snap's of twigs, i turn around to look to see what is following me, i turn back to be facing a beast, it moves slightly, hiding in the shadows, I look at it for a second as the light goes down onto the beast, and it shows that infact it wasn't a beast at all, it was vines, twisting and turning to form a shape, i look at it and before i can do anything a vine gets wrapped around my waist, tighter and tighter the vine wraps around my waist, i try to pull free but its impossible my ankles get wrapped with vines and i am slowly lifted off the ground, and forces against a tree. the vines crawl up my legs, getting tighter and tighter, i hear a splat and look down, on the ground is a pool of blood, i look up and there is a body above me, tangled in vines, i can't see the face, i squint and i still cant see it, something wraps around my shoulders squeesing tightly i look back and the vine creature is infront of me, it smiles and the vines get tighter, it points up and i refuse to look up a vine wraps around my neck and forces me to look up at the body once again, its Aeon. i scream and a vine wraps around my mouth, the ropes tighten again, tighter and tighter i feel something snap, then i wake up.

Kida Frost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back