Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
This is the day Lexi will torture Kida Frost and this is the day she will pay for all the damage she had done to her. On Lexi's right arm was the copy entry on Kida's journal. She smirk as she paste it in every pillar of the dungeons.
A daily life with KIDA FROST
Entry # 1
October 6 2022 said:
As I walk around the forest, i look around, there has to be someone or something here, but no sound can be heard, just my shallow breathing and a few snap's of twigs, i turn around to look to see what is following me, i turn back to be facing a beast, it moves slightly, hiding in the shadows, I look at it for a second as the light goes down onto the beast, and it shows that infact it wasn't a beast at all, it was vines, twisting and turning to form a shape, i look at it and before i can do anything a vine gets wrapped around my waist, tighter and tighter the vine wraps around my waist, i try to pull free but its impossible my ankles get wrapped with vines and i am slowly lifted off the ground, and forces against a tree. the vines crawl up my legs, getting tighter and tighter, i hear a splat and look down, on the ground is a pool of blood, i look up and there is a body above me, tangled in vines, i can't see the face, i squint and i still cant see it, something wraps around my shoulders squeesing tightly i look back and the vine creature is infront of me, it smiles and the vines get tighter, it points up and i refuse to look up a vine wraps around my neck and forces me to look up at the body once again, its Aeon. i scream and a vine wraps around my mouth, the ropes tighten again, tighter and tighter i feel something snap, then i wake up.

Kida Frost
Lexi let out a soft laugh and went to the first floor to post the remaining copy she had on the walls of the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back