Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida made her way down to the pitch, she had two brooms in her hand, just incase Eden Decided to change her mind and want to try and fly. Kida had changed from her uniform into some Casual clothes. Kida made her way onto the pitch and she rested her moon trimmer and her spare broom up against the side, She looked around and couldn't see Eden yet, Kida kicked off her shoes and slid off her jump and put it down next to the brooms she fixed up her shorts and turned around running towards the center before she kicked up doing a triple backflip full turn before bending into a back bridge and standing up again, Kida hasn't practiced her Gym in a while she had been to busy practicing quidditch. Kida sat on the ground and waited for Eden to Show up.

Eden ran as fast as she could up the stairs from the Slytherin Common room she had said 20 minutes but it looked like she might be late due to the fact her sister had to stand in her way and ask her question after question. Seeing Kida sitting in the middle of the pitch Eden ran a tiny bit faster and fliped forword once, twice, three times before going down into the splits. Noticing the other broom Eden took a deep breath and stood up walking over to Kida, Eden stuck out her hand to help the girl out.
"So do you think that you could really show me how to ride that thing?"

Kida saw Eden appear down at the pitch and do some flips she clapped and took eden's hand to help herself up when Eden Questioned the broom she nodded "i had lessons, but i taught myself most of it" she said "its simple" she added "as she walked back over to the brooms and grabbed both of her broom's and walked back holding one out for Eden "What do you know" she asked curiously

Eden smiled when she heard Kida's clapping but quickly it become a puzzled look when Kida asked what she did know.
"Well I do know this."
Eden replied. Placing the broom on the ground Eden said.
"UP!"
As she was used to the broom did nothing but roll away from her like she had cooties or something.
"That is all I know and little good it does me as you can tell."
Eden muttered cheerfully.

Kida laughed at the broom as it rolled away "be Nice" she said to the broom as she put her moontrimmer on the ground and put her hand over it "Up" she demanded and the broom went straight up into her hand "Try be more demanding" she said "Then you can get on the broom" she said.

Eden took a deep breath. "Up." Eden demaned the broom did a bit of a folp and stayed on the ground. Stomping her feet Eden yelled. "UP!" At last the broom jumped into her hand as if lighting had struck it. Eden bit her lip to keep from cracking a smile she really wanted to learn this and she was going to do everything she could to learn it.

Kida smiled "Great, just be mean to it fitst it will get used to you then you can be nice to it" she said as she threw her leg over her broom and kicked off lightly allowing herself to hover, "Ok Try this, don't kick off to hard you will go flying just lightly" she said

Eden giggled when Kida told her to be mean to the broom closing her eyes Eden got on to the broom and gently pushed up. Opening her eyes slowly Eden looked down and saw she was hovering a few feet off the ground. Throwing her fists in the air Eden did her war cry.
"RAWR"
Realizing that she was no longer holding on Eden tipped over and fall off.
"Ouch that hurt. Maybe I should hold on next time instead of trying to show off."
Eden said while trying not to laugh.

Kida watched Eden hover and she smiled "good Work" When Eden did a War Cry and fell off Kida let go of her broom and started laughing hugging her guts she soon stopped laughing "ooo Classic!" she said "maybe letting go of your broom is more advanced" she said as she waved her hands around showing off that she wouldn't fall.
"Get back on your broom and we will go higher, and i'll catch you if you fall ok" she said as she smirked trying to stop herself from laughing again

Eden dusted off her sweats and got back on pushing off the ground Eden made it back to Kida's height and looked over to her
"Show off I'll get that good one day you watch. And you better catch me I wont make a good cheerleader at all if something is broken."Eden smiled to let her friend know she was teasing."Ok so how do I make this baby go fast. I dont want no butterflys out flying me.

Kida laughed "Well when you get balancing with no hands good i'll show you even more advanced stuff" she said as she turned her broom and held onto it with one hand, Kida never flew with two hands she usually had a bat in one for quidditch "Hold onto your broom with both hands" she said as she turned her broom up and pressed forward into her broom lightly and her broom crept up slowly "Just Copy me, you'll get the feel for it, don't jolt into something or your broom will" she stopped and let go of her broom and looked at Eden "your go" she said "go slow first"

Eden took a deep breath she seemed to be taking alot of those these days. Turning her broom upwords Eden slightly pushed forword and watched as she went up slowly.
"OMG Im doing it I really am. This is so cool."

Kida smiled as she followed Eden "OK now try leaning in further and a bit more faster" she said "its ok i got you if you fall" she added as she watched how eden is doing "and hold in tighter you might over judge your speed"

Eden nodded her head and grapped the broom very tightly with her two hands leaning in with her body Eden urged the broom forword. All of the sudden Eden was speeding around the pitch and a breakneck speed but Eden was no longer scared something inside her clicked like she had been doing thing her whole life laughing Eden stopped the broom in mid air turned it around and sped back toward where Kida was watching stopping inchs in front of her.
"Come slow poke you going to fly or you just going to sit there all day?"
Eden asked. With out waiting for an answer Eden turned around once more and sped off again.

Kida smiled when Eden Sped off Like she had been doing this for years "Slow Poke" she said as she Grabbed onto her broom with her other hand "Lets see if you can do this smarty pants" she said as she stradeled her lifting herself up into a Handstand, Kida let go of her broom with one hand and balanced "Smarty pants" she said as she vaulted herself off the broom and did a back flip to sit on it. "Go on Missy, Are you just going to watch or are you going to try it" she said knowing that his was far to complex for someone who had only just learned how to fly, Flying was Easy but doing a one handed hand stand Rather High off the ground would be to advanced for Eden to Handle, she could Easily over balance and her broom would do a nose dive. but Kida was always ready to see if Eden could do it.

"No Im stupid I know I can't balance one handed on the ground so what would make me think I could do it on a broom but i can do this."
Eden let go of the broom with one handed and droped her body off the side it and hung there by one hand while the other waved to her waiting a few seconds before grabbing the broom with the other hand Eden swinged once, twice. before flipping up on the broom and standing on it with her feet bending her knees Eden headed toward the goal posts and just as her broom was going through the hoop Eden jumped over it and landed sitting on her broom as if nothing had happened."Well what do you think? It was really scary though."

"Brava" Kida said as Eden did a trick, "I'm still Faster" she said as she did a loop around Eden and shot to the other end of the hoop her broom soaring through the air at break neck speed, Kida's hair flowed behind her as she went.
"catch up" she yelled without looking away from her goal which was the south end hoops, Kida had allready traveled a good half and a bit more of the pitch.

Eden smiled and shook her head she knew for a fact that there was going to be no way she was going to be able to catch up with Kida but Eden was going to give it a shoot. Laying down on her broom Eden shoot forword urging herself forword if Eden just reached far enough than she might be able to touch the toe of Kida's shoe but decideing against it. Eden pointed her broom toward the ground and started diving pulling herself out of it at the last second and climbing upwards once again. Loving how the wind felt rushing through her hair as she did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back