Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Whippy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Brevity absolutely knew this school would be dull. From getting on the train to the first night, everything about this place was boring. She wasn't sure what she'd expected, though. Of course, it would be. It wasn't like they'd end up doing things like in American movies, those were fake. This was a school. She just…didn't expect it to be so dull. It just….it sucked. Everything about it sucked, from the people, the fact she had classes, the fact she had to technically wear a uniform – though she was refusing to. But no one seemed to be having parties, people didn't stay up late, there was nothing. Absolutely zero social life. It was the worst. She'd met like one cool person so far, which was a poor show. But as Brevity finished her lunch, and glanced about the hall, she spotted one of the girls who had transferred at the same time as her. That girl was a little younger than she was, but she felt if anyone would be interested in maybe parties, it would be her. She stood up and grabbed a cup of coffee before heading over to her table. ”Hey, mind if I sit, fellow newbie?” she asked, already sitting down in front of the girl, trying to be more friendly that she was normally.

Gaby honestly was trying to like the place, she really did but it really was impossible. It stood nowhere close to Beauxbatons and she couldn't stop comparing, and so far, New Zealand and everything there was just totally inferior to France. Even the food, how could it have so many differences? And the people there... So far they were sweet but it wasn't as much as she wanted. Of course, some soft people was nice but she already wanted someone... More fun, who was more like her, more wild... And while Gaby couldn't find the person, the person found her without any complications. The other new girl sat down with her and Gaby just held her chin in her hand and smiled at her. "Absolutely not, sit down," she gave a little nod. "The school is boring, isn't it?" she easily let out the questions as the girl didn't seem to be overly into the place as well.

Brevity wasn't sure what to make of the girl yet, but she seemed rather fun. She had already sat down when the girl allowed her to. She raised her eyebrow at the girl, saying exactly what she had been thinking. Brevity nodded though in agreement. ”Yeah, it is, but honestly, all school is boring,” she added. Brevity put out her hand to the girl. ”I'm Brevity, a newbie, but from no school. You?” she wanted to get to know her a little before launching straight into whether she liked parties or not.

Gaby shook her head in disagreement. "No, totally not. Beaux was amazing even at having fun. Guess French wizards are better at having fun than Kiwi," it was more of a joke but so far, she was only making sure that indeed, it was getting more true day by day. "Gabrielle, from Beauxbaton, France," she accepted her hand absolutely liking how the girl didn't forget common communication rules. "How did you end up here?"

Brevity shook her head in disagreement to what this girl has said. ”Yeah, I doubt it. School is boring, and every school would be boring,” she told her, though of course Brevity had no way of knowing it. Maybe if she was able to party with the other girl she would find out, but a party between two people was absolutely not a party, and Brevity didn't know enough people yet. ”Nice to meet you, Gabrielle from Beauxbatons, France,” she replied. ”My parents sent me here, I was homeschooled,” Brevity replied. ”This is my first every school experience, and it sucks,”

Gaby just shrugged her shoulders, everyone had different opinions and Gaby would stand her ground if it was actually put into the pace that it was required but now... The girl had no idea how things worked in Beaux, so she either believed it or not and Gaby didn't exactly care which way things went. But she chuckled as Brevity repeated everything she said. "Oh yes, this place totally sucks. I was expecting more. Why did they send you here now tho?"

Brevity wanted to know more about the parties that Gaby and Beauxbatons school used to have. Maybe Brevity didn't believe her, but that didn't mean she couldn't learn from it. "What more could there be to a school?" she asked, beginning to think that Gaby was just a bit dumb, despite being a ravenclaw. "Because they're spineless pieces of sh1t, who are too dumb to know how to even cast lumos, let alone teach me anything complex. I just told them as much, and they sent me here," she was critical of her parents. There was no remorse or anything in her tone that indicated that she felt bad about what she said of her parents. "What happened to get you sent here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back