You say what!?!?

Jake Kiernan

OOC First Name
Summer
Jake was lying on the grass, it was just the end of the summer time and they had just returned to school. He was lying down in ripped jeans and an Eminem shirt with his nike trainers. He had a grin on his face, he was back to normal.

When he had left school last year he had actually had a crush on a girl, a real one where he liked her personality. They had even gone on a real date. It had almost changed him. But not any more, they had decided that they were too different just before the holidays and gone their seperate ways.
Of course this meant that the old Jake, with the flirting and joking around, was back. Hense, the grin on his face. A shadow passed over him and he looked up to see the newest member of his group of mates, Kenny. He wasn't including Mark, not since he went out with his siter and made Markovs' sister, Ivana, cry.

Kenny walked through the grounds of Durmstrang wearing his favourite hoody and a pair of old jeans. He couldn't be bothered to wear decent clothes so he had just chucked them on. He saw Jake sat on the grass not far away and decided it was time to tell him. Kenny knew that telling his friend would be no where near as bad as telling his parents so he had to give it a go and at least see how it turned out. He walked over to Jay and sat next to him on the grass. "You alright, mate. Haven't seen you in a while." He made sure he was smiling so he looked as normal as possible.

Jake looked up at the boy and grinned cheekily. "Yer, you?" Jake sat up and gestured for Kenny to sit down, he needed to introduce him to the rest of the gang, the girls mainly. Kenny had met Markov buthe needed to meet Cece and Ivana, the sisters. He was pretty sure he could figure out the rules, you don't hurt them in any way and you have to ask the guys if you like them. Mark had broken both of these rules so himself and Markov wouuld be having 'words' with him.

Jake hoped Kenny wouldn't do the same. He didn't want to beat up both of the new guys. "What's new with you bro?"

"Yeah. I'm good." Kenny smiled as he crossed his legs at his ankles and leant back on his arms. He had to tell Jake so he was just going to spit it out. After all, Jake was kinda cute. He looked at his friend and shrugged. "Well, I found out I was gay. I have a boyfriend and now I have to tell my parents. What about you??" He waited for Jake's reaction and hoped he wouldn't go too mad. He liked Jake-as a friend.

Jake paused and looked at him. "Ha, that's funny mate." He laughed, he wasn't homophobic but he didn't really think that Kenny was the type to be gay. "You're joking right?" He wanted to make sure. He wasn't sure how Markov would handle that and, as his version of a second in command, his opinion was important.

Kenny shook his head and frowned slightly. "No. Not really." He shrugged. "I've known for a few months now. I don't really want it to be a public thing though. I only want my best friends to know." He smiled and wondered whether Jake would spread it or whether he was a loyal enough friend to keep it quiet.

Jake paused, rubbing the back of his neck. This wasn't awkward at all (!) "Oh, um. Good for you?" He wasn't exactly sure what you wee meant to say when your friend tells you they're gay. "Um, well, I guess that's okay. Don't see any problem." He shrugged, hoping he wasn't offending him in some kind of way.

Kenny laughed slightly. "You probably feel really awkward now." He grinned. "It's ok. I just wanted you to know because you're my mate. And before you ask, I don't have a crush on you. I admit that I think you're fit but no crush. I have a boyfriend." He smiled again and shrugged.

Jake continued rubbing his neck, this realy wasn't a situation he had been in before. "Um, thank you?" HE was totally confused now. "Right,not that i don't absolutely love this converstion, Let's change the topic. How close are you with Mark? Our other new guy."

Kenny shrugged. "He's alright, I suppose. I don't really see him much so I can't really say much." Kenny knew about Mark going with Cece, Jake's brother but he didn't know whether he should tell or not. After all, he had told Mark he wouldn't.

Jake grinned. "Well mate, an you do a little favour for me and MArkov. Just get him to meet us up by the wall tomorrow would you? Drag him if you have to." He nodded his head in the direction of the wall he meant and waited for his reply. H e hoped he would say ye, Mark would know what was going to happen if one of the two guys came to get him.

Kenny knew what Jake had in mind and had to think about it for a second. He didn't know Mark as much as he knew Jake and Markov but he was still his friend and he didn't know whether he could lead him to his doom. Then he smiled at Jake. "Yeah, course I can." He knew now that Jake had already found out about Cece so he didn't have to be quiet about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back