You rang?

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi's condition had steadily grown worse over the months at Hogwarts progressed. It got to the point where Hoshi could only be outside or she would start to hyperventilate. Since she couldn't do lessons outdoors the nurses at the s school had to cast a modified version of the bubble head charm which went around her mouth and nose which would filter out all impurities and Hoshi could breath well. It was just unfortunate that it made Hoshi look like she was waring a flu mask that was so common when the season came around in Japan. Through all this Hoshi hadn't seem much of her 'sister' Eden. Now the girl wanted to talk to her and Hoshi wondered what would have made the great and powerful Eden Koshiba make an effort to see her.

Hoshi by no means had given up her gothic look because of this. Hoshi at the moment had found a way to glamor the mask like spell black and was waring a black shoulder cloak and pants. Her hair was back in a tall ponytail so she could see. There was always the disadvantage with the mask that it obscured her vision. Hoshi couldn't wait to get up to the north tower so she could take down the spell and breath without help for once in many months. She also couldn't wait for the end of school so she could go to St. Mungo's and see if they couldn't do anything about this. Hoshi refused to live the rest of her life with a mask on.

Eden walked into the corridor and saw her sister Hoshi with the mask over her face. Eden looked Hoshi and wanted to rush to her and hug her and promise that she would do everything in her power to help her get better. Closing her eyes Eden wished that she could just see if Hoshi would ever get better. "Whats the use of being a seer if I can't see on command." Eden muttered under her breath. Walking closer to Hoshi, Eden stopped a few feet away so that Hoshi would not feel overwhelmed. "Hello sister I hope that you are better than I have been." This term had been the worse term for Eden ever. The work load was just to much for Eden and having to live without Chase had caused her to miss many nights of sleep.

Eden held the letter from there mother in her hand. "Mom is pregnant. She is three months along and I have a horrid feeling I know who the father is." Eden said the words really fast. In hopes that if she said them super fast than it would not hurt as much. Everything was changing and all Eden wanted was for somethings to just stay the same.

Hoshi nodded. She knew that in her state no one would want to come near her. When she was indoors Hoshi felt as if the walls where caving in on her really. It was nice of Eden not to rush her but then Eden would know what to do with her feelings and such. Hoshi shook her head. "Its been getting worse." She said putting her hand over the mask-like spell. "I know what your going through but it's a bit hard to be sympathetic when there's something in your veins eating from the inside out." She said with a sigh. The news that her mother was maybe having another little Koshiba made her blink. "After all he's done she still loves him." Was all that Hoshi said.

Eden wanted to cry again. But that was nothing new she spent a lot of time crying these days over one thing or another. "Hosh no matter what I have to do to people we will find a way to make you better or they will die trying." Eden vowed. Her green eyes shinny with unshed tears. Eden would take Hoshi's place in a heartbeat if she could. She just felt like to much of a freak now and days. "I can't believe mother would sleep with him again or even get close to him again. It does not make sense." Eden always worried about Hoshi and mother it seemed that everyone was falling apart faster than Eden could catch them.

Hoshi reached out her hand for Eden's and closed her eyes. "I'll make it through this somehow. I have a suspition of what I could have but I hope I don't have to go to the only place I would have to go to get better." She said. If Hoshi had the Family's sickness then there was no help for her. Her father would take her in but she would be trapped. Hoshi didn't want to go back to that world. There a good chance that she would not have a choice.

Their mother became the next topic on her mind. "Again I say she must still love Father in order to let him go near her. You didn't grow up with the woman. I've seen Haruhi Koshiba take out a full grown strong man without magic." She said thinking back to when her brother and her had one of their rare moments with their mother. The circus was never the same after Haruhi was done with their main act. Eden looked as if she had the wight of the world on her shoulders and Hoshi couldn't do anything to take it away from her. Hoshi was in no condition to do it either.

Eden took Hoshi's hand. Just that simple touch was enough to make Eden feel just a little bit better. Thinking about what Hoshi would have to do in order to get better. Eden felt her heart start to race. It didn't have to be like that. Eden was sure that she could go around the system but how? Eden bit her bottom lip and thought about it more. What if she went to Lolita? Eden was not sure but she would think about it some more.

Eden shook her head. "I am sure that mother does love father but she has to remember that she is a muggle and father is a pureblood who is a very dark wizard loving him is just going to hurt her in the end." Eden worried about the women who took her in when she had no where else to go. Eden looked out the window and out into the forest. Sometimes she wished that she could turn back time to when she was just getting back to Hogwarts and everything was perfect.

Hoshi shook her head. "I know. Our father has no reserve when it comes to hurting his family if it's good for the buisness." Hoshi said a bit bitterly. It was had to tell tone from behind the mask. Hoshi quickly let Eden go and started to caught. The air was pure in here and she didn't have to wheeze but that didn't mean that the sickness wasn't waring her down. Hoshi braced herself against the wall and let her body be ravaged by the coughing fit. When it was over Hoshi was watery eyed and gasping but somewhat alright. She looked out where Eden was looking and sighed. Some of her more fun misadventures had happened in that forest. Henric Lee and her had seemed to happen in that forest. Once again she cursed this sickness and she cursed the darkness that seemed to be taking over Eden.

Eden gave a small bitter smile. As much as she loved her new father and everything he had done for her it saddened her that he would kill someone if it was good for him. Seeing Hoshi go up against a wall and start to cough her lungs out. Eden hurried to her side and held her up so that she did not have to support herself. "Do you need some tea? I can summon a house elf to get you tea." Eden whispered, she hated feeling so powerless. It didn't make sense. She was studying dark magic from one of the darkest wizarding families around and she was training her seer powers and in a few short years she would be a full fledged seer. So why could she not save her sister? Eden could feel tears started to fill her eyes. She could not save Chase and now he was lost to her and the same thing was happening with Hoshi. Why was it that she was losing everyone that she loved?

Hoshi shook her head then slid out of Eden's grasp. "This sickness has started to affect my skin please." She said holding her hand up. She could touch Eden but she couldn't be held for too long or she started to feel unconformable. Too long and Hoshi knew that it was going to start to hurt. This was another reason that Hoshi wanted the school year to end already so she could stop feeling so weak. "You can't be having an easy time of it either. Our Head Girl seems to have slipped into a sort of walking coma." She said thinking back to the Ravenclaw that she had bumped into not too long a go. Hoshi knew that Eden had just been declared a Seer as well.

Eden let Hoshi go. She really had no choice it was let her go or cause her even more pain. Eden felt so useless. She wanted out of her and back in Japan where the family healers could make Hoshi feel better while Eden went to father and tried to reason with him. Eden thought back to the Seer. "Yes she is not doing to well. She is starting to fall apart she is having to deal with to much and a few years back she was playing with herbs that she should not have messed it." Eden kept her other thoughts to herself. She was having so many problems it was unreal. "I am doing well I am sure that once I get the Seer into Lolita's hands things will be better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back