Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie came to her appointment, a little less happy about the way things were falling apart. First seeing Sirius LeMour brought back memories of both their family members dying now this, she had to be reveal that Mae Owen will no longer be her healer. "Doesn't anyone get it?! I can't be shifting between healers, this isn't what I wanted. I need privacy and acknowledgment that my business won't be spread out there!" infuriated with her change in healer, she had to accept it.

Afraid she would deliver another round of outburst, they ushered her to the nearest room. Where she frigid with her clothes, and almost spilled everything inside her bag. She let go of it eventually, her nerves shaking by this event. Sooner or later she will have to be able to take care herself without a healer. Till than she had to rely on them and hopes for their own sake they wouldn't speak a word of Maddiie's secret.

It was one week into Andrew's job as a Healer in St.Mungo's and he was very pleased with himself for being hired, the happiness of that success still seemed to linger in the air because it was not often that Death Eaters were able to get hired as a Healer but that didn't mean anything, not right now atleast. He had made one thing clear in his mind that he was going to help any patient that came here, being fully loyal and do his best. Of course when the brotherhood needed him, he would take up any missions he was given but till then he was going to try to be the best Healer he could make out of himself.

He was told he was going to be seeing another patient today that was previously being handled by Mae Owen who had left the job. He was confident and was going to make sure that he would help his patient and make him/her comfortable. As he walked into the room, he didn't straight away see the patient as he was telling the nurse to bring the file of the patient and then he said "I'm sorry ma'am that you should feel uncomfortable because of our staff changing but I promise to do my best" he said as he accepted the file and then looked up to see Maddiie. It was a little surprise because only a month back he had gotten in bed with her but that was all over especially with Adira coming back, in St.Mungo's he was going to be purely professional. "Maddiie" he said, a small smile on his lips.

"that's not enough, they just can't be doing this to just anyone"Maddiie with her head bowed, look up to realize who she been speaking too. "Dammit Andrew...you might as well send my brother Benjamin here" she spoke now in a cooler tone. "you better prepare yourself with what your dealing with. This isn't just a normal check-up. Its my life...something that can never go away" she curled a fist aroung her chest. "other than that, hello again..." she sighed, letting it exhale from her nose, her mouth shut after telling him what he was dealing with.

Andrew watched Maddiie's expression as she knew he was her healer and watched her say that he sent Benjamin to treat her. "I'm not so bad either" he said with a smile as he put a charm on his hands that would prevent any infection. Andrew smiled and nodded as Maddiie said it was her life and he should prepare himself. He had heard cases of patients being too scared about their own disease but he was sure that if he had been given this case it meant he would be able to deal with it. "I'll do my best and if you still feel uncomfortable then you could have the next sitting with Benjamin" he told Maddiie with a smile as he walked towards her and asked her to have a seat.

Maddiie stood over, her slight fear of being here sometimes just made her visit difficult. Sitting down the cloth examination table, she could still feel the metal beneath her thighs. The cold metal felt uneasy, a discomft she wish she couldn't bare right about now. Sucking it up and stopping herself from being so demanding, Maddiie look over at Andrew now that she felt settle. "Mae told me that my sickness went away. I'm sure you will get the gits of that. Its something else, something more treacherous than a childhood sickness.. Maddiie closed her eyes. Counting backward till her lips move again to expose her secret. "Andrew I'm a werewolf, been for two months or three. I can't remember now but happen not to long ago.." Maddiie shuttered looking down. Now he knew why and beware that she no longer was Maddiie he use to know, more like Maddiie with another more secret to hide against the world except for those she care about.

Andrew walked to seat across Maddiie who was sitting on the examination table. Andrew had seen the past record of course in the files but he had skipped the patients name and like she said it had been said in there that the sickness was over but as Maddiie spoke he could clearly make out that whatever it was, troubled her and saddened her. As the next words came, his heart did not sink, no, not because he did not care about Maddiie's state but because at the moment he was a Healer and if he started letting his guard down and being emotional with his patients he wouldn't be able to treat them, to help them. Yes, that was the first rule, patients were patients not friends. "I see" he said casually as he took out Maddiie's past file. "Do you know the werewolf who bit you?" he asked wanting to know if Maddiie's disease was known to the Ministry after all she was a werewolf, another werewolf had bitten her and he wanted to ensure everything was made legal.

"No I don't know who bit me or anything. All I know is that it felt like I almost died that night it happen. Something stabbing me on the back, my flesh ripping open..." Maddiie shudder, shifting uncomfortably on the examine table. "I don't know what happen after that or how I ended in St.Mungos. They told me I was bleeding for a while but not long. And that's when I was told I was outside for three days.." her slender shoulder slump, her faces refusing to withdraw from the marble floors. That's just about as much as she could tell him, nothing more or less. She just gave enough to know what happen, she wanted to say it happen afterwards. After they saw each other, but right now that wasn't appropriate. She let that go out of her mind, and just went back to staring at the ground.

Andrew heard as Maddiie spoke about how she didn't know who had bit her and shuddered, he could understand how difficult it must be for her. "I see" he said in a emotion-less, healer type way. "I take it your transformations has been wearing you down" he said as it was obviously clear from the way her pretty face has become pale and weak since they had last met. "Do you take your wolfsbane potion? And do you know how to brew it or do you always get it as medication from St.Mungos?"he asked her. It would be a pity if she couldn't brew it but he knew that it was extremely difficult to make and even he had got it right after trying a dozen times.

"I take it when I can, I know its bad but the effects are horrible. My hair starts to fall off, my stomach pain horribly and my eyes sort of changes colors sometimes. But that could be due to me wearing contacts and haven't gotten use to it.." she stop to breath, she pulled back her hair than gaze her eyes right up at Andrew. "I don't but lucky for me I come here and my dad often brews it for me when I'm home. So I don't always look like crap.." she couldn't tell, but she guess he would feel sympathy towards her cause of this dramatic change. Andrew was still Andrew, but now as a healer all she could do is guess how he feels behind his professional manner. Probably the same way her family felt about her all the time, empathy. "Good thing about changing was I'm not sick anymore, but its just as bad" again she shrug, looking away.

Andrew heard as Maddiie spoke of the usual effects that came along with being a werewolf, hair fall and body aches. The magical quill was taking down what they spoke, he had to do this for the records that his seniors would ask when they pleased and he had to be ready. "Your dad, he works in the Ministry right?"he asked Maddiie for he had heard of a Holland working in Department of Mysteries. "What place do you choose for your transformation?"he asked her hoping that she was taking all necessary precautions when she transformed like not having anyone around her and such. "I will give you some anti-hairfall, hair strength potions and that shall help and also some painkillers" he told her with an encouraging smile. He was glad Maddiie wasn't one of those people who totally lost hope after such an accident because it was not her fault after all.

"Yeah he still does, he's in the department of mystery" she smile, her smile faltered thinking about Roswald. He had decided to keep Delilha a lot longer than she predicted, their relationship had change since than. Not dramatically, she just didn't see it from his perspective, Delilha safety kept coming up whenever they started to discuss about her daughter. She never win with her family against her. "I usually take for the woods, not so faraway from my parents home.." she knitted her brow, questionable thoughts kept swimming around in mind. This all had to be necessary, she didn't ask or bother to come with theories of these questions. "Thanks lot, guess it will help the bald spots" she suppressed a smile, Maddiie still could see some humor despite her fatal serious situation.

Andrew was glad that Maddiie still had humor in her, at least that would keep her going when she couldn't take it. He nodded as she spoke about the woods where she transformed. "That's good" he said, as if telling a student that they had done well on their test. "We have this offer, if you'd like to get registered. We transfer the wolfsbane to you before sunset every fool moon. You won't have to come pick it up yourself and it shall be easy as we'll have it freshly prepared" he told her about the potion that she was using. "Other than that everything is fine, you just have to keep taking the potions regularly together with the pain killer" he told her positively.

"Thanks Andrew, this help me a lot..I'll register with the ministry right away" Maddiie stood up from the examining table. "You did all that you could and more. I forgot to register but it must've slipped my mind" Maddiie smile at Andrew. "Are we about done? I'm sure you have many patients to get too?" she gather her things up, ready to take off for the day. She was pretty much exhausted, nothing would feel better than her bed at her parents house right now. Sleeping in all for the rest of the day didn't sound like a bad idea right now. Sound like the greatest plan right now since being up all night kept her up till day break.

Andrew smiled as Maddiie said she would register. "Yes, we're done for the day. You could come in after full moon if you feel like it" he told her as he handed her the potions that she would need. "I'm glad I could help. Take care, Maddiie" he said with a smile as he closed the magical file with a tap of his wand and told the midwife to send in the next patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back