Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
</FONT>
Hello all! It's been a long time since I've posted here, but after a year of intense studying for finals, I'm now free as a bird, which means I'm free to rp foreverrr. So, to get the ball rolling, I'm looking to get these two characters lives going and it'll require your help!

tumblr_mp8t3aw3KL1sxtvdeo1_500.gif

SAM PRINCE
Sam is 23 years old, he's a beater for the Wimbourne Wasps and tends to spend his free time talking to his dog (that last part is a [half] joke). Sam's main interest resides in Quidditch and he enjoys keeping fit in general, he also plays guitar (poorly) and as a guilty pleasure, plays muggle video games and is interested in sci-fi. If you can't already tell, Sam is a fun guy, he has a great sense of humour and is very easygoing, all the essential qualities of a great hang, am I right? He highly regards honesty and loyalty as traits in people and he is quite the romantic at heart. However due to his sucesses at international Quidditch and general handsomeness, Sam has become somewhat egotistical and a little self-centered, traits which always sort of bubbled under the surface for him. What's more, Sam has become quite detached when it comes to friendships and relationships and as a result, in the last year or so, he has had only passing relationships.

SO, Sam needs friends. He needs people who will ground him but at the same time keep him afloat. I'm looking for both male and female characters for this one, of ages 20+.

Aswell as this, perhaps, even more importantly, I'm looking for a girlfriend for Sam. This will not be his final, but will be a nice healthy relationship after a year of numbly dating girls he was never really interested in to begin with. She'd need to be in the 19-24 age group but if you have any other plotlines in mind, send them along! I can promise she will be treated well and cuddled by those muscly sexy arms regularly.

tumblr_m9q5p64O1G1rencuro2_500.gif

JESSA ERICHSEN

<FONT font="GEORGIA">This is my new character (yey). She is 17, and in her final year at Beauxbatons. Jessa was born in Nice, in the south of France, and has lived there her whole life. Jessa is a muggle born but has embraced and become accustomed to the Wizarding world over the years. Both of her parents are high-up politicians in the French muggle government and as a result Jessa was raised mostly by her nanny. Jessa's life has revolved around a pretty tight schedule her whole life, as a child Jessa was sent to many different day classes such as violin, speech and drama, singing and ballet, all of which she has grown to loathe. Instead, Jessa's main interest lies in the natural world. The idea of not being able to control anything in the natural world is the type of freedom Jessa has always longed for.

Jessa is a naturally shy person although when spoken to, is articulate, well-mannered and intelligent. There is an innate refinement to Jessa's personality, something she has inherited from the lifestyle of her parents. Acting by the rules is all Jessa really knows. But once you befriend Jessa, there is much more to her character, she is creative, charming and passionate. However, the surroundings she was raised in, has negatively rubbed off on her and so sometimes Jessa can be narrow-minded, conservative and possessive. Jessa dreams of becoming a dragonologist one day but has never openly admitted it to her parents, or anyone for that matter. Jessa's hobbies include story-writing, keeping fit, painting, gardening and collecting Famous Witches/Wizards cards.

Sooooooooooo, Jessa would like a best friend, perhaps even two best friends! They can be either male or female, but a student from Beauxbatons in sixth or seventh year would be absolutely ideal! If you have a Hogwarts student who would like to get to know Jessa that's fine either, I'm sure we can come up with a way to have them meet each other!

That was a much longer post than I intended to write, I'm sorry about that, and if you're still here and you're reading this, thank you. And if you're about to post some potential plotlines, you also get a thank you, and a hug.

I have a couple of people I can offer for you.
Firstly briar here. As a friend. She is 20 years old, just had a child, loves quidditch and played professionally until e demands of her other job were too great and she had to give it up. She is a werewolf and a bit of a werewolf rights spokesperson.

Secondly alyce brown I could go enter as a friend or fling. She is a bit of a party person and a wild girl (in a different way to briar) she works in a bar and if you have any more questions ask me.

If you want to rp with any of my other accounts there are all linked in with the account tracker with their bios.

Hey there :)

I have Connor here who graduated from Durmstrang a few year ago. She's currently residing in Australia but enjoys spending her time traveling around to Dueling matches where she is known for her very good use of Charms. She isn't a fan of people with large egos which is why I think in the long run her and Sam would be able to be friends. Say they meet and she dislikes him from the get-go sort of relationship where in the end he learns to get off his high horse and be a decent person. Or they can go the other way where he is annoying to her and she dislikes it every time she sees him. ^_^

Hey there!

I know I'm kinda on hiatus right now from HNZ but I just couldn't help notice your post and the fact that we haven't RP'ed before made me want to post. So, I have here Milena who's in her twenties, I think I forgot to update her age. She's into Quidditch and loves to travel from time to time. I have been neglecting her and my other charries to, so I thought I might give this a try. Milena is nice, okay maybe a little bit. She can be a softy to the people she likes at the same time she can despise a person in return. She ain't your b!tch kind type of gal, she's athletic and competitive in anything. At the moment she's single but and she's open to mingle, though her final is already planned out. What do you think? ^_^ I may not be a fast replier but Ill do my best . :r :D

Mintzy :mintzy:

I have James here, he is a new Professor at Hogwarts but he is still quite young so needs some friends her own age. He lives in Australia but he is British so he travels back and forth during holidays and everything so he's around. I can offer him as a friend for both is you were interested in a slightly older friend for Jessa maybe they meet just when she graduates we can see. James was a keen quidditch player when he was at Hogwarts so he and Sam would have that in common, generally Sam seems like the kind of guy Sam would get along with. Let me know what you think.

tumblr_m6p9cse6Pp1r5tdn1.gif

This is Faxen Lowart. She is twenty as of February. She is an aspiring musician, but she is also the current shopkeeper of Quality Quidditch Supplies. She hasn't really dated anyone in the last year and a half since she broke up with Dymetris. She fun and energetic. She has lots of personality and is generally very friendly. Faxen was a Gryffindor at HNZ. She can be brash and impulsive, and she is most certainly fearless. She can be a friend for Sam or the girlfriend you are looking for. I also have a final for her, but it would be good for her to be in a normal, functional relationship.
tumblr_lz4n9qNGJ71r7q98fo2_500.gif

I also have Audrey Love. She is twenty-three year old part-veela. She attended Beauxbatons. She is one of Indianna Lee's best friends. She would know Sam I imagine, or she at least knows of him. I don't know if she would be his friend or not as I can't remember how things ended with Sam and Indi. The offer's out there though if you want to rp with her.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back