You Have Invented A New Kind of Stupid

Kylie Ortiz

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Bi-ro & Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Mermaid Scale Core.
Try as she might, the witch could not help but pass judgement on the person she was delivering this next flower to. After seeing a lot of roses directed to him and many from him it shocked her to hear that he had the audacity to string his poor girlfriend along while making plans with other another. She had been very hesitant to have them delivered as she wanted to just approach him and make him explain his actions to both two girls but if Kylie got involved personally with this she would have to get involved with everything so instead she cursed his name. This James Cade was a scumbag and she felt badly for the young girl who was sweet enough to send him a red rose. She walked through the corridors, knowing that one way or another she would run into him - probably scamming on a third girl but when she saw him she approached him and said, "Sh*t eater," then realizing he wouldn't understand her speaking Spanish she said harshly, "Congratulations."

James couldn't help but think about the rose he got addressed from Maddie and wonder if it was really from her. It seemed so out of character. Even if she felt for him what he felt for her she would never want to hurt Charlotte, maybe it was a prank. He wasn't thinking long before he heard someone shout something at him, it sounded like spanish but he didn't understand it. She seemed quite blunt when she handed over a red rose. "Er thanks," he said not liking her attitude. "There a note?"

Kylie rolled her eyes at the boy. "You know, I should tell Charlotte what you're doing," she said as she practically threw him the note because she was so upset for the two girls who were both being pitted against one another by a disloyal boy. Although she had no affiliation to either of them and could only point Charlotte out simply because of her role in quidditch Kylie had always felt that she had to defend girls and to share with them when a boy was going to hurt them. She was very protective of them to a fault. It was why she and Pia got along so well as they felt quite similarly about it. "Did you really think Asaiah or I wouldn't read your notes to both of those girls? Idiot." Kylie waited for an explanation before she went about her business to either finish delivering notes or to tell both of those girls that they were being pitted against one another for some sick pleasure the boy got while also cheating on one.
Dear James,

Thank you for being amazing. Please take this rose in appreciation for every time you've stuck by my side.

Happy Valentine's Day,
Love from Charlotte.

James was quite confused by the words of the older girl, she seemed not to like him despite the fact they had never met before. When she mentioned Charlotte and what he had done he was really confused. "What are you talking about? What have I supposed to have done?" He asked baffled why this girl was so angry at him. He took the note and the rose from her and read it, it was from Charlotte which made him smile but his attention quickly returned to the girl in front of him.

The confusion of the boy somehow annoyed Kylie more - she thought it was fake and ignored his stupid little smile from the rose. He should only be smiling like that from just the one rose no others. Kylie was adamant in this. "'Oh dear Charlotte I love you' just kidding 'Maddie have my babies'" Kylie mocked making her voice sound deeper and dumber as she looked at him harshly. "I can't believe you would use something nice and turn it into something vile," she said not because she knew him but because she loved love more than anything in the world and her hope was to encourage it and not infidelity. She gave a big huff as she waited for some sort of explanation before she had to deliver a rose to Maddie and decide whether or not she would share with both girls that they had been wronged though Maddie's rose made it seem like she was fine with it. Of course Maddie wasn't the one in a relationship.

The more the girl talked the more confused James was. He had sent Maddie a rose but hadn't signed his name so there was no way she was referring to that, plus his note hadn't exactly been bad. "What are you talking about? I haven't had a rose from Maddie and I certainly didn't send her one asking her to have my babies, what the hell is wrong with you?" He asked? His anger at the girl and confusion bubbling over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back