OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
He did know the third person on his list, though only because the boy was one of the Ravenclaw Prefects. Not wanting to walk all the way up to the tower to check if the boy was there, Apollo made his way down to the Great Hall instead. ''Lars van Houten, are you around?'' he called out as he approached the Ravenclaw table. He really hoped the Prefect would be here, as he didn't feel like walking the many stairs of the grand staircase.

Lars couldn't quite believe he had gotten four roses today, it was way more than he had expected. The boy was now sitting at the Ravenclaw table, eating quietly while looking through a book about art. He was in the mood to paint later that day, probably something with flowers. The roses were pretty inspiring, he could admit. He looked up as he heard his name, seeing a boy he thought was in Emma and Iris' year. "Here." He said, holding up his hand. Surely he wasn't getting a fifth rose?

Apollo smiled when an older boy raised his hand and happily walked towards him. ''What's the matter? You look surprised. Didn't expect another rose?'' He vaguely remembered coming across the boy's name three or four times when sorting roses with Alice. He was quite the popular Prefect.

Lars nodded at the boy's question. "Not really." He admitted sheepishly. "This will make the fifth..." He realized the boy was one of the organizers, and winced. He hadn't wanted to sound ungrateful. "But it's a really awesome event, you guys did a great job." He said quickly.

Apollo chuckled. It wasn't hard to understand that you'd have enough of roses after receiving four already. ''I'll make sure to make a bouquet of all the roses you'll receive next year so that you won't have a handful of students running around asking for your attention,'' he joked. He handed the yellow rose as well as the note over to the older boy and smiled once more. ''Here you go, then.''

Friends again?

-Elliot

Lars blushed at the boy's words, shrugging uncertainly. "I guess." He said sheepishly. "But I doubt I'll get so many next year." He hadn't before, either. He wasn't sure what to make of all this. Lars took the rose and read the note, a smile appearing on his face. It was from Elliot, and it had a similar message to the one he had sent to him. That was a good sign. "Thanks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back