You don't know what you have gotten yourself into.

Noah looked as the Dark Wizard vanished from sight in a cloud of black smoke. Slightly strange for him to vanish after a spell from Kida, then again, that fall appeared as if it had broken his body pretty bad. Groaning, Noah through his wand into his sleeved where he had his main holster (It wrapped around his wrist). Making his way over to Kida, Noah looked at the man. His face seemed to be in pretty bad shape.
"Jeez... He got you good, huh?" Noah sighed. It wasn't a pretty sight. There was a rather lot of blood for the wound. It appeared as if it would scar, and nor her or Kida was going to have a healing spell that would be very effective for this.

"There isn't much we can do Kida," Noah began before turning to look at the man again, "By the way - thanks." Noah smiled. Turning to look at Kida, he signaled her over to him. "He just took on a Death Eater, I think he well and truly knows how to heal himself." Noah chuckled. Noah knew you didn't have to be a healer to know how to heal - as long as you had graduated, a spell that you had obtained through the years would do the job.[/b]

Nigel didn't answer Kida. He saw no need, in fact when Noah began to talk he merely agreed. "Your friends right." his words were rather soothing. Brushing his wand over his face, Nigel's cuts healed over, but the marks were still rather visible. Looking over to Noah and Kida, Nigel nodded his head, "No Problem. I wasn't going to let him hurt you guys." Nigel smiled, his kind nature more then clear. "Those poor excuses for people can't be trusted. God knows what tortures he would have put you through." Nigel spoke in referral to Kida more then the older boy.

"Yes well its good to know i always have someone to look out or me now that Remus' is gone" she said as she put her wand up her left sleeve sliding it perfectly into its holders.
"Well atleast your looking slightly better now" she said as she examined the man "Any more Injurys... what about you Noah" she said looking at them both curiously, Kida hated hospitals so she was used to checking heself out to make sure she didn't have to go to the Hospital.

Kida sighed as she slumped against a few crates "i hate this place" she said

Looking at the man that had been their savior, Noah smiled as he healed himself over, as well as at Kida's words. It was when he was questioned if he was alright, that Noah nodded his head, "Yeah, Fine." he spoke. He was sore, but it wasn't like anything was broken. Darkness was starting to fall and it wasn't safe being in Bleak street during the day, let alone at night. It was a good time to get moving for the two Students, however as for the man that had come to their aide it wasn't really their choice.
"You should start heading off, Sir. Its getting dark, not safe in these parts when Night-fall comes." Noah smiled briefly, though it possessed a form of sadness. He felt sorry for the man. It wasn't just for the injuries themselves, but due to the fact that he had obtained them whilst protecting two students who he didn't know. Grasping Kida's arm, Noah encouraged her off in the direction of Obsidian again. "Lets get a move on Kida."

Smirking over at Kida, Nigel nodded to her, He couldn't help but let out a chuckle after her comment about looking slightly better, "Then what I did when i came to your aide, or then what I did after being attacked?" he joked. He didn't regret the actions he had taken, not even when the wounds he had now gained were clear and visible. Shaking his head in clarification that he didn't have any more Injuries, Nigel nodded in agreement to Noah. "Yes, I think it would be a good Idea if we all started heading off."

Nigel possessed a slightly limp as he began heading off in the direction where the two teen's were. He wasn't going to leave until they had too. For all he knew there could be some other Wizard that unfinished buisness with either of the two of them. A side from the fact that Nigel was in no condition to duel again, he had to make sure that the two got out of the dark alley alive and well. His mind debated with him, telling him that he was too kind to people he didn't know, but Nigel knew what he was doing was right and didn't budge, no matter what his mind wanted him to do.

"What you did after being attacked, You look better as in your face isn't gashed open or looking horrid like you have just been attacked by a werewolf" she said

Kida nodded at them both when they thought it would be best to leave. She felt Noah grab her arm an pull her off "Nice meeting you" she chanted back at the man as she moved off with Noah who wanted to leave rather quickly.
"Relax Noah no one is out to get us now" she said as she moved along beside him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back