You don't know what will happen until it happens

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase looked up, he was walking through the corridors at night, he knew he shouldn't be, but who cares about the rules? Chase walked through a secret passage that was behind a tapestry on this floor that took you to a remote corner of the floor, he wanted to be alone, and this would be the best place for it, he was just about ready to rip somebodies head off, some bad things had happened today, and he did not want to talk about them.

Chase found the corner, and he sat down, ready to strike at anybody who made the mistake of walking through the door, he had his wand ready and a spell ready in his head, he would attack them, and they would get scared and run off, if they didn't he would knock them unconscious and he would throw them back out the passageway, he didn't care who they were. Chase was just starting to relax when he heard a noise outside he jumped up, ready to strike.

Jessica pushed the invisible door open behind the tapestry open, and walked through the tunnel her black slacks and a light green cardigan which matched her green cat-like eyes. She wasn't supposed to be out here as she was only a third year and she knew that if she got caught out here and lost her house some points but she didn't care. She had to let Chase Blade, Camille Parker and another person know about her cousin Mel being dead, but she couldn't remember the other person's name tonight at least.

Jessica was very intuitive, and her feelings were telling her that Chase Blade was out here tonight. Inside her black, knee-high boots, she was quivering about being forced to talk to a seventh year, after all, who knew what curses he knew or what kind of mood he was in? She would have to act her usual facade though, confident, sure of herself, sure that she knew what she was doing. "Er- Excuse me?" She called out, when she saw a shadow. "Are you Chase Blade?"

Chase looked up, wand still raised, "Yes, I am Chase Blade. Who are you? Why do you want to know?" Chase asked. He didn't know who this newcomer was but he would soon find out. He looked at her, surveying her, it was dark so he couldn't make out much of her but from what he could see, she was Slytherin and about second to third year. He wasn't sure how accurate that was, "What year are you?" Chase asked calmly, wand still raised.

Jessica gazed coolly back at Chase in front of her, and sighed before answering his question, "Third, but what's it to you? Now, did you know a girl named Mel Woods?" Her green eyes blinked quickly, keeping the tears that were threatening to well up not showing. She was a Slytherin, it wouldn't do good for her to cry in front of a Ravenclaw, not when she was trying to earn respect.

She fingered her wand gently as she continued looking straight at the boy, studying him. He would be a great asset to the Dark Lord, one day, he seemed to be loyal though from what she had seen of him. Maybe he would've been better off as a Hufflepuff, or worse, a Gryffindor. She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder in a confident manner, even though she only usually did that action when she was nervous, and only her closest friends knew that. So of course, Chase wouldn't.

Chase looked at her, "Yes, I knew Mel. What's it to you?" Chase asked her, he was getting more and more annoyed by the second, "Get to the point already." Chase told her, getting impatient. Chase still had his wand raised at her, he lowered it and sat down in the corner again, "Sit down if you must, just tell me what you need to and then get lost." Chase told her, he wasn't in the mood and didn't want to harm her. "Don't flick your hair like that, I can see on your face that your nervous." Chase said.

Jessica bit her lip, and composed her face into a sneer. "Who's scared?" She snapped in her usual typical Slytherin voice and sat down in the corner with Chase, pulling her knees in towards her body. "Mel was my cousin." She said quietly, "And even though I don't like her that much, she sent me to tell you, Camille and I think the boy's name was Demyx something..." She fingered her wand on her lap and looked about the boy in front of her. "Mel died over the holidays." She whispered. "She wanted me to let you know that she always loved you and that she always will, that was a reason she was reluctant to change you but when you forced her hand, she thought you'd love her but then you ended up with Camille..." Her voice shook slightly and it was all she could do to keep from not crying. It wouldn't do for a Slytherin to cry. "She said sorry for everything, and for you to forgive her. I'm sorry I have to tell you this."

Chase chuckled, "The fool, I knew something would happen to her. What killed her? It's not easy to kill a Vampire. Strange enough I managed to change back from one." Chase said and laughed once again, "And, I was never really with Camille, I just loved her, I do not know how she felt about me." Chase said. "I had always hoped that Camille would love me, but I guess it wasn't meant to be." Chase sighed, he didn't like thinking about Camille, it brought back bad memories, and he hated bad memories, they made him feel bad. Chase chuckled once again, "What do you mean you didn't like her? What's not to like, bit selfish, aye?" Chase said.

"She managed to change back too by a spell." Jessica snapped, her brown eyes seeming to dance with fire in them as she glared at Chase. "She was not selfish! She was a Gryffindor! Or as I like saying them a Gryffindork." She muttered under her breath, "How can you call her selfish? She was your friend, was she not?"

Chase laughed, "Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. She always did end up trying to keep Camille and I apart, she did spoil our attempts to hang out in that cave in Arc Manor by bursting in on us, she was having a great time, and Mel came in and ruined it all." Chase said sourly, "But, for the most part, she was my friend, she had my eternal gratitude for changing me, when even Camille wouldn't do it. I was happy when she did it, it meant I could be with Camille." Chase said, chuckling.

Jessica glared at Chase, as her hand itched to slap him so hard and her hand swung forward hard in aim of his face. "How dare you talk about her that much, she was my cousin and my friend, even though we weren't supposed to be friends." She hissed angrily at him, her eyes narrowed at him. "And she did not want to change you, she did not want you to be eternally damned like her, she loved you Chase, when will you get that?"

Chase chuckled, "No offence meant." Chase stopped abruptly and stared at her, "W.. What do you mean? She didn't, did she?" Chase asked surprised, he had never been able to notice that, it didn't seem right, "Why wouldn't she tell me then?" Chase asked, bemused, he hasn't expected her to say that and he had not had time to think of an appropriate answer, "Well? Anything else I should know about her feelings for me?" Chase said, he wanted to know the extent of her feelings, he had the right to know.

Jessica raised an eyebrow at him. She knew she had the upper hand here. "Give me one good reason why I should tell you more." She said calmly, a faint smirk on her face. "I told you before, it's not my fault that you don't listen, and she told me that she dropped so many clues for you. It's not hers or my fault that you're too much of a dork to not pay attention to her when you're too deeply associated with Camille."

Chase chuckled, "Don't get overconfident. I could quite easily stun you and walk off with everybody none the wiser." Chase threatened. "Hmm.. I am not a dork either. What do you mean too deeply associated with Camille?" Chase asked her. Chase guessed it had been true that he had been a little bit too close to her then what was healthy, but he couldn't have helped it at the time, his feelings for her were so large, it was hard to resist. Chase chuckled, "One good reason? If you don't, I'll send you flying out that window behind me." Chase said, laughing.

Jessica grimaced at him. "What do you think I mean by that?" She asked sarcastically. "Too deeply associated with Camille... Oh, there are so many big words in that sentence and you're not smart enough to understand them even though you're a Ravenclaw?" She rolled her eyes and glared at the boy in front of her.

Chase chuckled, "Of course I can understand what you mean, stupid. I just don't understand your reasoning. Now. If you don't stop being smart, there'll be a little midget sized hole in that wall behind you." Chase said, growling. He looked at her, "Any more snide comments, or are we done? Now. Will you get on with what you need to tell me." Chase said.

Jessica grimaced. "Fine." She snapped. She didn't want to be thrown in that wall behind her. "You were in love with Camille, weren't you not?" 'Though I have absolutely no idea why' She thought to herself. "And Mel loved you, wasn't it obvious? That was why she didn't want to change you because she was afraid of you losing your soul... she truly believed she had lost her soul, but obviously you found a way to change yourself back." She said, indicating him.

Chase chuckled, "Key word being loved. I'm seeing somebody else now." Chase said. He looked at her, dumbstruck, "I still don't understand why Mel loved me." He said, "Yes. I clearly did find a way to turn myself back, so clearly, we did not lose our souls, otherwise we would not have been able to change ourselves back." Chase said, chuckling, "Now. Anything else you would like to know?" Chase asked.

Jessica narrowed her eyes and bit back a smart retort. "Why couldn't you tell that Mel loved you? She dropped so many hints. That's what she told me." She sighed and flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder. "So, why couldn't you notice it? Are you as dumb as you look?"

Chase chuckled, "I look dumb? If that was true, I wouldn't have Eden right now. Did I tell you that?" Chase said, "I hope your mind can process so many things at the same time." Chase said, he doubted it though, for one so tiny, surely would not be able to think so hard. She certainly was tiny enough, "Any more comments? That midget hole in the wall is still a threat, you know."

"Eden?" Jessica inquired, "I have no idea who she is, but I don't care, we're talking about Mel here dumkopf." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Look, I just came here to pass on a message, and I was going to tell you the rest, but maybe now I shouldn't.." She smirked at him and looked at her green nails in boredom.

Chase chuckled, "You know. The throwing through a wall idea is looking better and better as we go. Deliver the message and get out, comprende?" Chase said, "Or there will be a midget sized hole in the wall. Do you understand that?" Chase asked.

Jessica sighed, "fine." She snapped. "The rest of the message is that Mel loved you forever and she'll do all she can to come back to you, even if it is as a ghost only." She glared at him. "Happy?"

Chase laughed, "Alright then. Now run along, I have more important matters to deal with then some idiotic Slytherin running around thinking she is better then everybody else. And. Mel is too late. I am already in love with somebody else. Though I would enjoy her company, she always was a welcome presence. Almost always at least." Chase said, laughing,

Jessica glared at the boy, and stood up haughtily. How dare he talk to her that way? "Look." She hissed, "No one talks to Jessica Williamson like that, you will pay for this and I don't get how Mel ever loved you, but I can tell you now, I hope she does come back as a ghost and will do all she can to make your life miserable." With a flick of her blonde hair, she stormed out of the corridor, leaving Chase alone. "I personally will tell her to make your life miserable, or I will make your life miserable myself." She muttered to herself as she stormed down the stairs to the Slytherin Common Room. She would make Chase pay for the way he treated her tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back