You don't know me but...

Jamie Davis

OOC First Name
Summer
Jamie had been searching all day for a house. The family was moving to New Zealand, chasing his wifes' latest promotion. Curently, he was standing outside the last one to be shown, thinking. The estate agent had told him that the neighbors' were the Rouges'. He recalled his mothers' second son being called Jay Rouge and was considering checking it out. Worst thing that could happen was he had the wrong family.

Jamie approached the door and knocked, hoping he wouldn't appear a fool. A little while later the door opened and a dark haired woman stood there with a baby girl on her hip. Jamie felt she looked quite motherly but quite intimidating at the same time, even though she was shorter than himself. "Hello, I am looking for a Mr Jay Rouge. Is this the right house?" He really hoped it was, it would be interesting to meethis yonger half brother after all this time. Especially as his mother had said the man had a daughter. He would like to meet this niece of his.

Tracy opened the door, Calliopa on her hip. She had just managed to get Malakai asleep and was attempting the same with her daughter when there was a knock. She was more than slightly shocked to hear the request of the man at her door. "I'm sorry, he no longer lives here." Her jaw was set and she had a blank face as she adjusted her daughters positioning. "He's currently residing in Azkaban. I am Tracy, his wife, can I help you?"

Jamie gasped when he heard his half brother was in azkaban. He wondered why but half of him didn't want to know. "Um, Well, I've been searching for him. I am his older hal brother you see." He hoped this woman would talk to him. He would love to know about his brother, see if he could pull some strings, maybe visit him at some point or write to him.

Tracy smiled t the man, immediatley seeming friendly, losing the intimidation. "Come on in. May I ask your name?" She welcomed him into the huge house and closed the door behind him, leading him towards the living room. The living room was decorated in photo's, most of them of Jay and Shaylah but a few more recent ones. There was a big family one of the two adults and the three oldest children and one of her and all of the children. She felt sad that Jay couldn't meet the twins but there was nothing she could do really.

Jamie walked in and stood in the living room, looking at all of the pictures. He picked up one of a man and a girl. "I assume this is Jay and his daughter, yes?" She looked pretty, yet, slightly evil. When he had last spoken to his mother she had told him her husband was in Azkaban, or had died in Azkaban, he wasn't sure and really couldn't care. He guessed that criminal activities ran down that side of the family then, whereas, fun loving and lots of money ran down his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back