You can't stop my shine

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
She sighed as she tugged on her cardigan while walking on the path. Caysi was happy to be back, but at the same time she didn't really want to return. Lots of things happened here that really changed Caysi. Caysi sighed listening to the way her shoes made noise behind her. Caysi approached the lake, and took a good look at it. Through the rough times and good times, she was glad to be back and nothing could really change that. She looked down at her hand, where her engagement ring used to be, remembering how she threw it at Jason. She did miss him, she hoped that they could work things out. Of course the twins died a cot death, but they could pass that, and look for a better future.

Jason ran his hand through his hair as he made his through the harbour. With a white shirt and some light jeans Jason looked like his usual self again. Since the death of his two daughters he had been really down. He had not been sleeping very much since ten and wasnt really his self. He was on his way to see Caysi. They had been going through a rocky patch but things were smooth enough now so he wasnt too nervous about everything but he still remembered what he went through when the split. He didnt want a repeat performance of that. He walked over to his fiancée and sat down next to her. "Hey You ok?" He said hugging her and planting a kiss on her head

Caysi saw Jason and smiled. " Hey, yeah.. I'm doing alright.." She nodded looking at the harbour. " So many things have changed in these past few years.." She sighed rubing her hand, she really did miss the engagement ring. Caysi didn't even know if Jason wanted to get back together. " Jason... are we going to get back together?" She asked looking at him. " It's been a while you know..." 8 months since Caysi left. " I was gone for a while, it really did help me." She said looking back at him as she got up. " At first I was so concerned about my family and you, then I realized I needed to let go and just regain for myself." Caysi said while she looked out at the water. " What did you do while I was gone?" She asked.

(love the new banner)

Jason nodded as he listened to her. It was true he had missed her greatly while she left and it had shattered his trust for her but under the circumstances he really coudnt blame her. Their wedding, the kids deaths. Everything about their relationship had been put under strain and ad been crippled. He shook his head. "Caysi when you left me, it broke me. You left no note, no sign of where you even went. You didnt even write. We both lost out kids Caysi. The difference was that i carried on with my life and didnt run away from it." He said being honest and speaking his mind. "How am i meant to go back to how we were. How am i been meant to trust you again. I mean you threw the ring at m because you believed some pregnant girl saying that her baby as mine when it obviously wasnt. The fact being you believed er over me." Jason aid before standing up again. "If you cant trust me ten how am i meant to trust you."

(thank you :) )

Caysi nodded, what Jason had said was entirely true. Caysi didn't know what to say to that. She sighed and turned herself to face the ocean. " So where do we go from here?" She asked Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back