Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The school year was nearly over and Flavio was as excited to return home as he was proud of himself for making it through his first year. Classes had become easier, so had understanding his peers and Flavio even felt comfortable enough in the school's environment to attend meals on his own. It was huge benefit for him as he no longer needed to wait for Pia to get ready and walk down to the great hall with him so he could have breakfast every morning. Instead Flavio was happy to be left to his own devices and eat breakfast as early as he could, which was exactly how he liked it.

That morning he arrived to the great hall early and wasn't surprised to see the place nearly empty. He understood all too well how tempting it was to sleep in every morning and put off breakfast until the last minute, risking being late for class but he also understood how nice it was to wake up early and eat breakfast in peace without a care for the time when there was so much of it on his hands. He was glad to have chosen the latter that day and quickly sat down at the Ravenclaw table, retrieving a muffin and cutting it in half with a butter knife. He could have eaten the muffin the way it was though that morning his sweet tooth was particularly strong and he wanted to spread some jam over it. Unfortunately he couldn't find a jar of jam anywhere in sight. Sighing, Flavio stood from his spot on the table, picking up his small plate and walking to the Hufflepuff table where the jam seemed to be in abundance. He found a new seat at the table and immediately picked up one of the jars, spreading the jam on his muffin with the small knife, excited to taste the sweetness of it and satiate his hunger.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back