Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
OOCOut of Character:
So me and Julie thought this would be a fun one to RP out with some random idea that popped into my head. So no...Kat is not cheating on Chace :wub: And Nic and Marleigh are all ga-ga over each other :wub: This is just for fun! Enjoy :)

Waking up with a very foggy memory and a serious headache Katalina Vanderhol stared at the ceiling, opening and closing one eye and then the other trying to recall just what had happened the night before. Her hangover gave her one very obvious answer...she'd had one too many drinks. It was the part in between that was hazy. She remembered going to a club with some friends, where they started downing liquor like it was candy. After that is where things got difficult. The last thing the brunette remembered was a guy coming over to her with a handsome smirk on his face, but with her current state of mind she couldn't be sure as to whether or not she even knew the mystery man. Everything after that was a total blackout because she couldn't remember a thing. Kat had had a pretty wild dream though and the thought of that brought a grin to her tired looking face. Recalling the details of her dream sent shivers down her spine as she stretched out her sleepy body. When her hands hit the headboard of the bed she froze with a look of confusion on her face. What the...I don't have a headboard she thought as she carefully pulled her arms back. With wide eyes a realization hit her. Grabbing the edge of the sheet, she lifted it up and slightly taking a peek and nearly stroked out at what she saw. Her slender frame was completely void of all clothing. Sh1t, sh1t, sh1t...it wasn't a dream. Damn...that guy actually did make my toes curl she thought with a sparkle in her blue eyes. Not really sure how to do this gracefully, Kat carefully sat up and started to scoot to the edge of the bed. Her shirt was carelessly flung over the lamp on the bedside table and her shoes were just outside of the bedroom door as far she could see, but her pants weren't in her immediate sight. Trying to keep herself as covered as possible she slightly peeked up and over the end of the large bed and grimaced. One of the legs of her britches were tucked under the mattress on the other side of the bed.

Easing out from under the only cover she had she tip toed to the end of the bed where she found a throw blanket which she picked up and wrapped tightly around her small frame, the way she used to do with her beach towel when she'd get out of the ocean in the summer. Walking the remainder of the way around the bed she tugged her jeans from there place under the mattress, wondering just how in the name of Merlin they'd gotten there. As she bent to pull them on she caught a glimpse of the sleeping muscular figure and froze solid. The twenty year old felt as if she was going to have a heart attack or something of the sort. Her face turned from a nice shade of pink to full on red. In a situation like this there was only one thing Kat knew to do...throw something. Picking up a pillow she flung it hard at the back of his head and screamed, "WAKE YOUR A$$ UP!"

Pain. Shooting pain.

Nicolae Kobori groaned inwardly as he left his beautiful state of deep sleep and began the process of waking up. Nothing outside of castration with a spoon at this point was more of a horrific thought. Pressing his face down into the soft pillow further, he tried desperately to remember what exactly had happened the night before and how he managed to make it back to his flat. Details began to find their way through the fog and cobwebs that made up his brain at the moment. Drinks. There had been plenty of drinks. Nic vaguely remembered apparating to the club to meet up with a handful of former teammates. A very pretty brunette popped into memory, but after dancing with her a few songs he didn't remember anything. The memory of tangled sheets came to mind, but he dismissed that -- he was in no condition last night for anything to have happened. Or was he?

Nic heard the sound of another person in the room before he felt her presence. Ok. Just remain still and she will do the walk of shame all on her own and I won't have to try to play nice, he thought, holding as still as possible. He was able to make out the change in the bed as she rose, her footsteps around the room as she gathered her clothing. Thinking back to the night before, he tried to put the pieces together. Who would he have brought back to his apartment? She was on his side of the bed now. He could easily open his eyes and get the answer to his question. Separating the lids on his right eye, he quickly closed it again. Bright. Too bright in here. Did I not even bother to close the shutters on the window? A moment later, a pillow hit him hard and a voice... that voice he would never forget. His eyes flew open despite the pain that flooded his brain. Sitting up and not bothering with any modesty, he took in the sight of Katalina Vanderhol standing in his bedroom wrapped in nothing but a blanket. A rather see-thru blanket at that.

"Morning Princess," he said with a smirk and a wink that hurt more than he wanted to admit. "Want some breakfast?"

Kat couldn't help, but look when he sat up though she quickly averted her eyes as her face flushed. She winced noticeably when he spoke...his voice was like nails on a chalkboard to her. Glaring hatefully at him she spat, "Breakfast? I'd rather eat stale rat poison and follow it with drain cleaner." When she noticed him look at her she pulled the blanket tighter around her, suddenly very self conscious. The brunette tried to think just how in the name of all that was magical she had managed to end up in bed with the one person she'd hated for nearly seven years. Hate was an understatement...a clan of trolls could have ripped him limb from limb and she would have thrown a party for them in celebration. It was very obvious she had been completely trashed and he smooth talked her once more. Dammit...got me again the b@stard she mentally berated herself. What was the old saying? Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice. It was obvious that Kat had shame written all over her.

Thinking for a moment she snapped at him, "What did you do to me? Did you slip me something? I can't think of a reason I would have come back here with you other wise. No amount of alcohol could have made me...made me...do that with you." She felt sick, but she wasn't sure if that was from her wild night or from the realization of what she'd done. Moisture glossed over her blue eyes and she gritted her teeth as she bent over and picked up her pants. "You really are an a$$ you know that right? Are you not even the slightest bit disturbed about this? I mean for Merlin's sake you **** you hate me almost as much as I hate you."

Well, well, well. My little Ice Princess has not changed in the least, Nic thought, a smirk on his lips while he listened to her rant. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he sat up slowly and stretched his arms up above his head. He had noticed exactly where Kat's eyes had landed when he sat up, so he wiggled back and forth on the bed just a tiny bit before dropping his arms down again. "What did I do? Oh, my darling Kitty Kat, turn those claws on yourself. You were all over me." His last memory of the previous night was the brunette in the club dancing with him, however, he was not about to tell her that. Nic was going to milk this for all it was worth.

Kat then bent over to pick up her pants, placing her dangerously close to Disneyworld. "Well, as long as you are down there, Princess..." Nic waggled his brows and braced himself for what was almost certainly going to come, but so could not resist the temptation of teasing Katalina.

All over him? Yeah...I'm sure that was it she thought rolling her eyes. Upon hearing his snide comment when she bent down, Kat nearly came undone. With her nostrils flared she popped back up abruptly with rage apparent in her eyes. Her fists were clenched so tightly that her knuckles shown white. She felt sick and her stomach lurched, but she swallowed back the nauseous feeling. "Not now...not ever. Don't even flatter yourself. I barely even remember any of it so apparently you aren't that memorable," she lied through gritted teeth. She remembered and it would be hard as hell to forget. Turning and storming off around the end of the bed she walked over to the bathroom, but stopped dead in her tracks as a thought hit her like a ton of bricks. There were loads of areas from the previous night that they'd forgotten...what if they'd forgotten one very very important thing? With a panicked look on her face she turned to face him and said, "Please, for the love of Merlin tell me that you had some sort of protection. Please tell me you know the spell for that or did they not teach you how to perform simple spells at DUMBstrang?" That smug son of a bi--gun better hope he did something or I'll make sure he'll never be able to use his 'wand' again she thought bitterly.

Nic snickered and then stood up, still not bothering to cover himself in the least, following behind Katalina as she made her way to the bathroom. As he walked, he noticed the tiny sliver of panties that she had worn lying on the floor by the end of the bed. He kicked them under, determined that she would be leaving minus at least one piece of clothing for no other reason than the sport of it. "Oh, Princess, you had no complaints about that little move last night. In fact," he stopped and leaned against the footboard of the bed, crossing his arms over his chest. "I seem to remember you were...enthusiastic to say the least."

Soon as Kat mentioned protection, he racked his brain as the memories of the overnight hours flooded back to him. He seemed to remember casting a specific charm to prevent any 'accidents'. The insult to his alma mater certainly made his decision to keep messing with the girl going. "Oh, but of course I did." Nic paused a moment, then said an incantation that was the exact opposite of what she was hoping for. "I might have been drunk enough to sleep with you, but I certainly don't want a permanent reminder of that fact." It was a low blow, but calling his school Dumbstrang, well, that was insulting. Nic struggled to keep an innocent face while he waited for Katalina to process what he had said.

Kat nearly threw up at his recollection of the night before. She covered her mouth with her hand and closed her eyes to try and think of something other than that, knowing that she would probably toss her cookies right there on the floor if she did. If there was any doubt in her mind that she hated Nicolae Kobori before then that doubt no longer existed. The brunette would have liked nothing better than to murder him the good old fashioned muggle way...oh the possibilities that existed there.

For a split second Kat breathed a sigh of relief until she heard the incantation he spoke and her heart sank to the bottom of her gut. "YOU IDIOT...I mean really just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider. That's a fertility spell you motherf..." She trailed off and stopped. A million thoughts rushed through her minds. Prancing over to him she stood mere inches from him and grabbed his face between her thumb and fingers and squeezed slightly causing him to have a fish mouth. Getting right in his face so he'd get the point she said bluntly, "If there is even a remote possibility that I could be pregnant with your demon spawn you better head my warning I will make every second of your life a sheer living hell." She let go of his face, seeing the small red marks her fingers had left there and just glared at him for a moment with her nostrils flared. Letting out a scream she brought her hand up and swung wanting to knock that smart a$$ look right off his face.

"Ow," Nic muttered as his purr-fect little Kitty Kat grabbed his face. He couldn't help but smirk once she let go, still glad to see he knew exactly how to get her back up. Then again, he seemed to remember he was able to do more than get her back up last night. As she screamed and swung at him, he moved a step quicker than her, blocking her arm and twisting it down to pin it to her side. He threaded his free arm around her waist, trapping her other arm, and pulled her to him, loosening the blanket in the process.

"Ah, PussyKat, relax," Nic whispered into her ear. "You know you want to give me lots and lots of children. You told me so last night. I was thinking we could have a dozen. You said you always wanted a big family." He resisted the urge to laugh aloud, instead squeezing his legs together to hold hers more firmly in place then purred in her ear before pulling his head away from hers.

"Yeow, that hurts," she whined as her arm was pinned to her side. When he pulled her closer and the blanket slipped she squealed in an attempt to catch it, but it was no use seeing as he had her bound tightly. She felt trapped and that was not something that she liked to be. As he leaned down to whisper in her ear she whimpered slightly, but his breath on her skin sent chills down her entire body and she shuddered, but what he said to her only pissed her off more and she looked up at him and sneered. "I'd rather gouge out my eyeballs with a dull butter knife than breed with you." As he trapped her further to where she really had no place to go she decided that being hateful wasn't going to get her anywhere fast and though she'd never admit it out loud being that close to him like that not only scared her slightly, but excited her as well. "Would you please let my arm go? You're really hurting me," she said as nicely as she could muster, but it wasn't exactly what you'd call polite conversation.

Nic looked at her face as she spoke, surprised a bit that she was being rather polite about it. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her ear. "As long as you are a good girl, I will let go," he whispered into her ear before inhaling the scent of her hair. He sat back, looking into her eyes. "Think you can do that?" He really didn't relish getting roughed up until he was able to take a hangover potion and get some pants on at least. And it wasn't like Katalina was an unwilling participant -- in fact, he was starting to remember her being the one that made the first move the night before.

As he looked at her she conceded...for now at least. "Fine. Just get your hands off me," she muttered as he finally let her go. Scrambling back over to where she'd dropped her clothes, Kat bent over to pick them up and rushed into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. With her clothes clutched to her chest she sat on the floor with her back against the wall, breathing heavily. What had gotten into her? Okay so there was one obvious answer to that, but it wasn't the one she was thinking. Kat had always been so careful, so in control, but she had obviously been neither of those things last night and she was now going to hate herself for it. Maybe I can have someone erase my memory she thought seriously.

A good fifteen minutes had passed before the brunette finally stood and pulled on her clothes, realizing that she was missing her knickers, but absolutely refused to look for them. He can just keep them as a reminder of the best night of his life she thought with a smirk on her face. Standing in front of the mirror she tied her messy hair back from her face before turning on the water, cupping her hands and splashing on some cool water. It felt good to wash her face. Though she'd probably have to soak in bleach for the next week. Kat grabbed a towel and dried her face and then looked at herself at in the mirror. Her heart sank straight to the bottom of her stomach yet again, but this time she wasn't able to fight back the sick feeling, though with nothing on her stomach for close to twenty four hours all she had was a nasty case of the dry heaves. "Never, ever again will a drop of firewhiskey pass these lips," she said out loud to herself as she shook her head.

As soon as the door to the bathroom shut, Nicolae got to work. He grabbed his wand from under his pillow and began to put the room to rights. The bed was quickly made, the dresser top items were returned from the floor to their proper positions. He smirked as he remembered exactly why the dresser was empty. He had always had a soft spot for Katalina, and was positive after the night before that she had the same for him too -- she was just too stubborn to admit the passion she had for him really had nothing to do with hatred.

Nic pulled a pair of black boxer briefs from his top dresser drawer and slipped them on once he was satisfied that everything was the way it should be and headed down the hall to make some breakfast. As he passed the bathroom, he heard the wretching sounds from within and gave a soft knock. "There is hangover potions in the mirrored cabinet," he spoke softly to the wooden door before finally arriving in the kitchen. Coffee was the first order of the day. Nic set that beautiful, brown liquid to brew before starting some bacon to fry. One by one, he cracked enough eggs into a bowl and whipped them up and set them to scramble on the stove as he heard the bathroom door open and soft footsteps approaching. Without turning to face his guest, he again spoke softly. "The coffee is ready and the rest will be shortly. You are welcome to stay and eat if you wish."

As she was trying to compose herself she heard a light knocking on the bathroom door and then heard words that she hadn't expected. He almost sounded...concerned. For a split second her heart warmed towards him, but then the memory of what had happened in the past cooled her again. However, she was thankful as she stood and looked where he had said to. Taking the small vial, Kat downed the liquid and almost instantly felt worlds better. Once more the brunette splashed her face with water before opening the door to the bathroom and exiting.

As she reached the front of the apartment and heard his words once again she was slightly in awe. And again once more her heart softened towards him and if she were being honest with herself there had always been some part in her heart that had always been soft for him. Sighing lightly she sat in a chair at the table and pulled her legs up to her chest after pouring herself a cup of coffee, sipping on it. Kat sat in silence for a little bit, not really sure what to say. The two had gone for so long on the notion that they hated each other with a passion and then they go and do something like this. She wasn't sure what to say, but she knew that they'd have to talk about it eventually. She opened her mouth to say something...try and understand exactly what had happened...ask questions and hopefully get answers as to what all this meant, but instead all that came out was, "Thanks, but maybe I should go. No need to make this more uncomfortable than it already seems to be."

Nic had been expecting some sort of attack as soon as he heard the bathroom door open and the soft footsteps come down the short hallway. Instead, the fact that Kat actually took a mug of coffee and sat at the table shocked him. Finishing the eggs, he served himself a huge plateful, making sure to leave a serving in the pans in case she actually wanted to eat. As he sat across from her, for a mere nanosecond he thought how natural this felt. Shaking his head just a bit, he tucked into his food, devouring the greasy fare and making his hangover disappear without potions.

Kat broke the silence first, and he was surprised that she was as civil as she used to be, back before she blew his relationship with his ex way out of proportion. "Whatever you want," he said softly, then chuckled. "I do believe that has been the theme of this whole thing." He gave her a wicked smile then asked, "Are you going to eat anything?" He was starving and the first plateful of food was doing nothing but teasing his stomach into wanting to devour the rest of the pan and probably another half a cow too.

Kat's lips quirked into what seemed to be a half smile. "I suppose you're right. This entire thing has awkward written all over it I do believe," she said, thinking that she should probably get up and leave, but something had her glued to her seat, refusing to let her move. She needed clarity, though with as inebriated as they both had been she was quite certain that clarity wasn't something she was bound to receive today. Kat shook her head when he asked if she was going to eat anything...she wasn't exactly hungry right now. "Oh, um, no...go ahead and eat it. I'm not sure I could eat right now," she said biting her lower lip lightly, as she tried to figure out just how to word the one question that was burning on the tip of her tongue. Leaning forward and sitting her cup on the table she looked at him dead on, her stomach doing flips as she asked, "I'm not really sure how to ask this and I don't even know if you actually remember, but...we were...careful weren't we? Please don't take offense to it...I mean it wouldn't be the most horrible...what I mean to say is that my career is just now really taking off and I'm just not ready for anything to take that away just now." For a very brief moment she had actually meant what she said...it wouldn't have been the most horrible thing, but she would be damned if she'd admit that completely, even though the longer she sat there the more comfortable she felt being around him. Oh snap the hell out of it you twit she thought harshly, shaking her head.

"So...um, how much do you remember about last night? The last thing I fully remember before waking up this morning was drinking entirely too much with my friends. I remember some of what happened in between, but for the most part it's all pretty fuzzy," said Kat, her cheeks pinking up as a few memories of the 'in between' flashed through her mind. Looking at him again she suddenly just blurted out, "I want you to know this isn't a normal thing for me. I'm not a slut or anything like that...I've only ever been with one other person and I had been in love with him..." She trailed off, not really sure why she felt the need to add that last snippet in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back