You Broke My Camera

Vanessa Caja

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather
Vanessa was very tired today. After chasing a criminal down for months on a case that
she had been working on, she finally was able to get some photos of the criminal and
took them back to headquarters to have them published in the next edition of her newspapers
column. Being one of the best reporter's in the company brought her a lot of things,
such as free car, free house, and a lot more things. Although she was just a reporter,
Vanessa was going to get promoted to become a Supervisor pretty soon, and she was
excited today. New York was one of the best places in the world, and she was glad
that she got to stay in one of her favorite places. Although she did want to go to Paris,
and stay there, but after she finished her degree in college, she was hired by the company
that she did her internship with, so she was immediately given all of the benefits, seeing
as she worked with the company for about two years, before she started making any
kind of money. Her car right now was in repair shop because it was giving her some sort
of trouble, so she was now walking amongst the busy streets of New York. 'A little
too busy if you ask me... I would have done a lot better on a car.'
Thought Vanessa
to herself as she walked along the streets. She was lost in her own thoughts, and people
kept bumping into her, when suddenly someone really bumped hard into her, causing her
to throw her bag down and she heard some breaking noises. She went down to open
her bag and saw that her camera had been broken. "You jerk. Can't you see where
you're going?"
Said Vanessa. This was the first camera she had gotten since start of her job.

Collin was tying up his new tie in his loft in New York. He had recently moved into the place and had decided he want to spend more time in it. This house was some what of a get away from his job in Florida. Collin really did like Florida but it was just too hot at times, and he was more used to a balanced year with cold and warm. His job could be difficult, seeing as he was a murder investigator. Sometimes it was difficult seeing a child murdered or a whole family infact. The man walked down the stairs and outside into the wonderful New York air. He brushed his hair with his fingers and really didn't see a girl coming infront of him. " Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I really didn't see you coming." He shook his head as he bent down to see the damage that he cost the pretty girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back