Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual (Domhnall)
Eminem.gif

So I dunno how many time I requested for someone, prolly over a hundred time. Oh well let this be hundred one and start something new. Meet Stan. Yes this Stan or (Dymetris's Donor if you like? if so than he has a Russian name) So Stan here is either Dymetris' donor or Maya's something(it could be brother, enemy, whatever I don't care) I just want this guy made xD :wub: because yes I love Eminem xD and I would be happy if he was Maya's finale (if he was, than he be a lot older than her or something) if not I will accept whatever. I don't have a plot in mind, I'm just winging but we can see what happen, you know? Or we can make him way younger like 14 and he ends up with Isobel Montiez (my gothic Chick) I just want Stan made cause he's eminem (duh) if you wanna make him just pm me. Anything you want to know don't hesitate to ask!

This spot is taken, thank you loverrs :D anyone can achieve this!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back