You are so dead

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Starring up ahead, she didn't make any conversation to Mark as she sees that his getting tired from this piggy back ride. Alexia noticed that they were getting near her cousin's house, "You can put me down now, were just a few meters away from th house." Alexia told him. Manor was seen from their right, 3 houses away from them. Her heart was tumbling from nervousness, she felt that something will going to happen. "Stay calm if you heard anything from her ... or them." She really didn't know if her cousin is alone or with somebody, she wish that its not from her family side.

Alexia smiled as Mark compliment on her cousins house which it became her house too when she was still in Hogwarts. Alexia walked at the porch of the house, she was really getting cold every time she walks. She took a deep breath and turned the door knob not even bothering to knock at the door. When she opened the door, her cousin was sitting at the couch reading a magazine while on the hallway was her mother, walking from left to right again and again. Alexia gulped louder, "Come on, Mark. Lets go inside." She gestured Mark inside, waiting for him to go first.

Katherine was at her working table when her Aunt came buzzing about Alexia, her cousin, is missing. Telling her that she just left her at a store and was gone when she came back, it started to rain that's why she came home with out her and surprise not to see Alexia home. Katherine was now sitting on her couch, reading a magazine, waiting for her Uncle to apparate in her house. When the door opened and Alexia was seen ... with a boy beside her.

She looked at her Aunt at first before standing up on the couch, Katherine then turned her cold stare at her cousin. "Where in the world have you been?" She asked, Katherine sigh heavily and rolled her eyes. "Your not lucky today." Katherine slightly looked at her Aunt and back to her cousin.

Jasmin is worried now, she can't find anywhere her daughter. She shouldn't have left her from that store and just went at Bleak Street with her. Jasmin came into conclusion that her daughter had flo and didn't wait her to go home, so Jasmin went home alone and didn't even saw Alexia at their home in Sydney. This makes her to go at Katherin's house and asked if Alexia was been there. But when she apparate at the said house, Jasmin didn't saw her daughter. She became worried as time goes by and was walking from left to right again and again.

It was then that the door opened and her daughter came in with a boy tailing her. Jasmin frowned, "Young lady .. please explain to me where have you been?" She asked still calmly. "And who might be this boy?"

Mark walked into the large house to be greeted by two women asking Alex where she had been and one of them asked who he was. Mark straited himself up before speaking. "Im sorry if she was out too long, she was with me and it started to rain so we took shelter somwhere. I think you may need to look at her a bit becasue she was sick a little bit. And im Mark." Mark diddnt know if that was the right thing to do or not so he glanced at Alex for a moment and smiled at her before turning back to the women.

Jasmin was waiting for her daughter to speak instead the boy explained, she listen carefully and catch his name as Mark. Jasmin looked at her daughter carefully, Alexia is a bit out of blood and is soaking wet. She sigh and spoke, "Well, Mark. Thank you for taking care of my daughter." Jasmin thanked the boy and turned to Alexia, "As for you, you will go back to Beauxbatons. I just excused you to go with me and its already noon. You should be back by now." ... "Thank you again, Mark."

Alexia was silent time, she was so embarrass she can feel her cheeks warming up. It was then that Mark had answered all her mother's question that she should be answering. Alexia turned her gaze at Mark, Mark smiled to her and she smiled back. She slowly turned back to her mother, Jasmin said that she will be going back to Beauxbatons right now. "But mom ..." She trailed off sighing not going to continued what she had to say.

Mark was a little concerned by Alex going back to school after what had just happend. " I know its not my place or anything but i dont think that Alex should go back to school after what happend. She has been sneezing all the time and she has been in her wet clothes for quite some time now and she has been sick a few times. I think that you should keep an eye on her for a while untill sending her back to school." Mark looked at the girl that had been speaking to her and tried to look stern to make his point clear. He really diddnt think that it was a good idea for her to go to school. Mark ran his hand through his wet hair, he was going to need a shower soon as his hair was full of mouse to keep it up.

Jasmin eyed Alexia as her daughter was going to protest. Jasmin went to looked back at Mark and sigh, "I know your worried about Alexia but she really has to go." She told Mark, smiling weakly. "I just excused her to come with me because of some business at Bleak Street and now we have to go..." Jasmin trailed off looking at the both of them. "But for now, you two needs a bath. Angelbert still have a few clothes here that can fit Mark." She exclaimed, now that her daughter is here, her heart was calm now. "Now, off you go up stairs to take a shower. Before your cold makes worser, Alexia." She told them and smiled. Jasmin went to a near by couch and sat heavily.

Mark was going to protest again but then remembered that this wasnt his place so he just sighed and nodded. He turned to Alexia and smiled. "Ladies first then." He stepped aside to let her go up the stairs then he walked over to the women who was just talking. He diddnt sit down as he diddnt want to get her furnicher wet. " So how long have you lived here for?"

Alexia rolled her eyes as her mother explains why can't she stay here. Of course she has some studying to do but she thinks that she should be staying here. It was then that Jasmin said to go for a shower and Mark let her go first, but the bathroom there was two, one at the guest room and one on the masters bedroom. "Umm ... Thanks." She then walked up stairs and went to the masters bedroom.

Jasmin saw how gentleman Mark is and smiled to it, as Alexia gone first to the masters bedroom. Mark asked something to her, "This isn't ours .. This is to my niece Katherine." She said taking a quick glance toward Katherine and smiling. "Do you lived here? ... Where do you study?" Jasmin asked quite curious as why the boy on Bleak Street.

Mark quickley looked over before smiling. "Yeah i do live near here and i go to durmstrang with my best mate." He laughed a bit considering how it must sound to her....And to everybody. "Its because hogwarts diddnt really sound like my place so i went there and i love it." He laughed again then shrugged.

Jasmin nodded slightly, "Alexia did go at Hogwarts on her first year, she transfer there and went back to Beauxbatons again. The only kid I have in Hogwarts is her older sister." She told him while crossing her legs. "Just why are you at Bleak Street with my daughter? ... Did you found her there?" Jasmin curiously asked and lay her back at the head of the couch. Jasmin looked at Katherine and said, "Could you make us some tea, my darling?" She gracefully told her niece.

Mark looked at the women, he diddnt know what it was that he could trace in her voice. " I was just walking around and i saw her on her own and thought that i should check if she was ok." He looked at the girl who had been asked to make tea and smiled at her. "Milk two sugars please." He chuckled slightly then looked around the room.

As the three convers on the happening, Katherine rolled her eyes and went to sit back on her couch and waited for the three to stop whining and everything. As the conversation stops and Alexia went to start her bath. her Aunt and the boy name Mark started a conversation for themselves. Jasmin then asked Katherine to make them some tea, she smiled back to her Aunt and it faded when Mark said to make it with milk and two spoon of sugar. "Okay." Katherine said coldly. She surely don't trust this kid, she then went to her kitchen and prepared their tea.

As Katherine went at the kitchen, Jasmin's gaze went to Mark as he said about finding her daughter in Bleak Street. She nod once gracefully and smiled, "You are a really great boy." She told him. "But do you know the danger that may occur there?" Jasmin asked seriously. Of course she doesn't want this kids to be near Bleak Street.

Mark smiled when she said that she was grateful for what he did but his face soon turned derious when she asked about the dangers of Bleak street. "Of course i know about the dangers, i usually stay well away but i had to go down there for a reason." Mark understood her concern and was happy to oblige

After her short shower, she change into her clothes that was in the closet in the other room. Alexia then comb her hair and didn't bother even its damp wet still, after her changing she went down at living room and smiled at the two sitting at the couch. "Hey its your turn." She told Mark happily. She was happy because she's refreshed but a little sad on the matter for she's going back to Beauxbatons.

Alexia sat beside her mom and was looking at the both of them, "Mom, are you harassing Mark with questions?" She asked her mother with narrow eyes. How she hates her mom intriguing her friends.

Mark smiled as Alex walked back into the room then stood up. "I wont be long dont worry." He gave them both a kind smile befor walking up the stairs to have a warm shower. He was alittle nervous as this wasnt his house but he would feel impolite if he refused. He opened the bathroom door before taking off his top and shutting the door again.

Katherine went back at the living room with three cups of tea but notice that Mark was gone to the showers. She placed the tray with the cups in the center table, "You know ... I don't think his good for you." Katherine told Alexia, while getting one cup from the tray and sip to it. "You should watch who you befriend off." She warned her cousin. Making a cold glare upstairs.

She heard Mark that there's a reason why he was there, Alexia then went down already on her fresh clean clothes. "I'm just asking Mark." Jasmin said to Alexia and smiled warmly to her daughter. It was then that Mark stood up to go at the shower, Jasmin followed a gaze at Mark and back to her daughter. Then her niece came with the tea tray, Jasmin took the other one as Katherine took the other too. She nodded agreeing with Katherine about Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back