You are my Sanctuari

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Link appeared by brighstone village expecting not to be here but he couldn't stay away from the one person he actually cared about. She was all that he ever thought about, all that cross his thought when he was faraway from New Zealand. Ireland welcome the bitter cold but New Zealand welcome the warm touch of what felt like her touch. When she said she loved him he truly believe hat. Now he was here waiting, waiting to see her face. No he didn't think telling her that he would be around would've been a good idea.

All that was going on with the death eaters uprising he had told himself to lose contact with Sanctuari. For the sake of her wellbeing and his identity. Why would he continue to write to her when these days were threatened? He couldn't do that to her, he wanted to continue the lie. To continue telling her what she wanted to here. His false background, hi ideal of his past history. Whatever that kept her close he was willing to risk it all for her. Link stalked the street till he saw her, she was walking alone…

Bright colors were her favorite, which explained the beach themed outfit she wore that day. She was actually supposed to see Alyce, but, a small detour wasn't going to kill her or her sister. She smiled and whistled naively while she walked down the road. She was so happy that Link had wanted to see her again, because she knew that she wanted to see him. He sounded down in the letters, that they had written. So the first thing she was going to do was hug him. She had a bag with her beach towel in it, the bag was a hemp one. She didn't like it, it really didn't match, but she didn't have much else to carry a beach towel in it. she wore the sun necklace that Dreama had given her, it was so beautiful.

There he was. Right in front of her, she stopped walking and smiled. "Link!" She yelled, running up to him and dropping her bag to hug him hard. She really had missed him while she was at school. Being against him made her feel warm.

She ran up to him and wrapped her slender arms around him. He felt content, his face lighted up just seeing her crush against him. Something he would get use too quickly. Being able to remember her touch when she wasn't nearby. "Hey" he simply said his arms corresponding by spiraling against her small petite figure. He could easily picked her off her feet and just take her there without words. Take her to Ireland and away from New Zealand. Where he left his new home for a while just to see her and course handle business with the death eaters. "I've missed you" he says this slowly and odd enough it sounded strange but it was truly a fact. He missed Sanctuari the most and there was something he wanted to do today.
With his arms still around her mid-section, he lifted up and kissed her pleasing lips. A sensation engulf him when he felt her lips smashed against him. "Do you know I love you?" he said whispery so only she could hear after tasting bittersweetness from her addictives lips. "I wish I can tell you everyday that I love you and I only want to be with you Sanctuari" he continued to murmur because that's all he wanted. He wanted Sanctuari at his side in Ireland, where no harm can ever come of her.

Sanctuari's eyes were near watering, she was so happy to see Link. School was boring and depressing when she couldn't see him. She always wished that she could remember meting him before, maybe they would have been together sooner. She pressed her head against his chest, he was so warm and big. She smiled when he said that he had missed her. "I missed you too, love." She spoke in the same quiet tone as he, only loud enough for him to hear. She looked up at him, her pink orbs tracing his facial features. He was so beautiful, she just couldn't get over it. But, the only thing she loved more then his arms being around her, was his lips on hers. The magical feeling that she felt when Link kissed her was indescribable. She closed her eyes for the few seconds that they were connected, sparks flying behind her eyelids. She looked at him again when he puled away, a smile on her lips.

"Of course I know, and do you know I love you more?" She asked with a slight giggle. Sanctuari did not know what he was thinking, and if she did she might not be joking so much. She listened to what he said, it was really the sweetest thing she had ever heard. She smiled some and kissed his lips gently, wanting his taste, wanting him to know that she felt the same way. "And All I want is you." She said, pulling away slightly, their noses still touching. She had to stand on tip-toes in order to kiss him, but, it was worth it.

The sight of seeing her smile and the felt of her arms growing tighter around please him the most. Everyone around them stop to stare at the reunion of two young couple. He love saying that he loved her and that he's all that she ever wanted. He love being able to feel her and her tender kisses were more than just the felt of skin pressing against each other. It was more than what Link could say, he just held her more ignoring the eyes of disapproving stares of PDA. "Come with me, I have something to tell you..." he whisper not down to her right ear were lose curl fell gently against her face. "I rather say this in the forest" he let her go but nor entirely his hand sliding down to cup her delicate ones. He guide her towards the forest next to Brighstones village. Just a place were he rather not be disturb because this all he had. Sanctuari was all that he wanted and this time was more precious than anytime with someone else.
They reached the clearing where the grass were high to touching your knees. Link took his jacket off and place it on the ground. He sat down and grabbed a hold of her so that now she would be sitting along his side. "How's school been?" he asked now that she was near to touching his chest, her back against his chest. He spoke near her ears and lean forward to kiss the side of her neck. "I hate that your there but I rather you be there than anyone where else" he said sighing as he kissed her more up and down her sweet neck. He wanted more than what he was asking for today, but there was something serious he wanted to know really...

There was a feeling that Sanctuari had never felt before. Her arms and fingers, and every part of her tingled and went numb under his touch. She could feel the butterflies which seemed to multiply with every second that she stood there with him. Her face became very red, she could feel the heat, and most of it was caused by the people staring at them. Why couldn't they mind there own business. She cuddled her body against him, until he told her to come with him. She did. She'd go anywhere with him, she loved him so much. She couldn't remember the last time that she had loved someone this much. She couldn't remember the last time she had actually loved someone. She was starting to get worried though. Her footsteps were loose, and she strayed a bit away from him. What if he was leaving her? That thought made her sad, she felt a burning in her chest and she felt her eyes blur a bit. Why was even thinking about this making her sad. "I love you." She said, before willingly sitting by him and leaning against him.

"School? I hate it, I want to see you every day!" She exclaimed with a pout. She looked at him with her big, pink orbs, and smiled a little bit more. She just wanted him to know who she was and how she felt. She blushed a deep red, feeling his lips on her skin, it made her shudder and made the butterflies go crazy. "Link... will you ever leave me?" She asked sadly.

"Why would you say such a thing?" his mouth went dry, dryer that it felt numbing just to say something else. "I love you Sanctuari I know I do, I can't live without knowing that you exist" he said breathing heavy. The beat of his heart was increasing and it took just one touch of her skin to make him burn on the inside. If she were to leave him, death will be his only way out to a pain like that. Death seem pleasing when it was just so easy for it to happen. The darkness feeds off thoughts like that, an appetite to endure while the person was weak and humble. "In fact.." he said sounding distant.
"Do you believe in proving your love?" he asked her not kissing her now. Though his hands rested at her side. "Willing to take what's thrown to you no matter the causes? Believe in me and what I'm telling you?" he asked brushing his hand up and down her spine. "Its something serious to think about Sanctuari, I want you to be honest when you reply to those questions..."

"I don't know." She said with a small frown. She really wasn't sure why she felt compelled to ask if he was going to leave her. She was sure it was mostly because she was scared he would. At the moment, other then going into another coma, it was the only thing she feared. She smiled a little bit and looked at him still, into his deep gray eyes. She looked at him, he sounded like he was day dreaming. Was he thinking about something, didn't he have a question for her?

she tilted her head to the side, looking him in the eyes. "i guess, but, why?" She asked him. "I mean, no matter what, i will always love you, I know I will." She said to him, keeping eye contact for as long as she could. She shivered at his touch and moved against him, squirming under his fingers. "I would do whatever it takes to prove my love for you." She said, that was the only answer she had.

"That makes it easy for me than.." he smiled. He lean to kiss her lips fully now unable to contain how she felt against him. It made it easy for him to hide his secret more and for him to do this. "Sanctuari..." he said taking something out of his front pocket. He held one of her hands while staring into her rosette optics that held some much questions, all because of him. "This is something I would never see myself doing ever in my life" he said softly with a quivering smirk. "You are my life though my only life" he spoke with every bit of truth now, now that she was all that he had.
"I'm asking you Sanctuari Ellison, from the bottom of my darken heart" he held a velvet box out that contain a pink rose ring white gold band held the ring together, and inside read the words, 'I love you' in gaelic. A ring he bought in Ireland while she was attending Hogwarts. "Will you marry me?" he said waiting without hushing a breath.

Sanctuari smiled into his lips. She felt fuzzy and she felt something more then before. She loved him, she knew it with all her heart. Every time they touched, or talked, or even came within a few feet of each other, her whole world lit up. Link Angel Black, she knew his name fit him in that moment, because he was her Angel. She looked at him, not looking away from his eyes, which she would do with most people. She heard his words, and suddenly it became hard to swallow. Something in her stirred and she kept her eyes locked with his stony ones. Her breath was becoming shorter and she listened with expecting eyes.

That was something that made Sanctuari flash a little into her past, something she remembered. Her sister telling her that the first time off the cliff was the best moment in her life. Sanctuari had agreed, now she disagreed with that. She realized that he had pulled out a box, and she took it with her shaky, petite hands. "Oh my god..." She said, her voice airy. "Yes!" She whispered. She was so happy in that moment. But, if she was so happy, why was everything going dark? Suddenly, Sanctuari hit the ground, overly excited. Her hyperventilating had caused her to pass out.

She said yes, yet she fainted before he could set the ring onto her finger. She had been shaking than blank out, Link let the box go and held her before she fell back. "Sanctuari?" he said cradling his love in between his arms, snow white beauty never look so peaceful passed out. He held her for a long time, long enough that the hours passed and he didn't know the time. He laid her down on his jacket, were he laid right next to her holding her hand. He wonder why he wasn't worried and why he hadn't panic yet. Maybe because he didn't have too? She was safe with him and when she wakes up he will be right here still.
His hand roam on the flat of her stomach and made there way up to her face. His fingers played around the side of her face, a smile held still on his alabaster complexion. When she awoken after two hours or more, he let out a calming breath of air. "Are you okay Sanctuari? What happen?" he asked with great concern of her health and why the box still laid open with the ring inside instead of her hand. "Thought I killed you?" he joke a little, his face met hers and he kissed slowly so it wouldn't be to much for her again.

"Sanctuari?" A voice called to her, she could hear it fade in and out. She found herself alone, in a bright meadow. She wore a white dress, and she was... crying? She wasn't sure why, but she was crying, the ring was broken and the flowers in her hand were withering. She was starting to freak out. She then cracked her eyes. She could see the real thing, he was rubbing her stomach, it tickled. She wanted to giggle a little bit, but she kept quiet and shut her eyes. His hands felt right when they touched her skin, and her face. she opened her eyes again, fluttering them so that the light wouldn't be overwhelming. There was barely any light. "Cliff diving for the first time... it's no where near this." She said looking strait into him. She leaned up and kissed him hard on the lips, like she had meant to do when he proposed. "I love you, Link. I really do." She said with a smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her upper half laid on his. She was going to ignore her dreams, because her and Link were going to last forever, and she knew it.

Link chuckle he couldn't be more happier to see she still was alive and not fallen into a coma. "Well maybe I could make it extra special one day with you? We cliff dive together?" meaning he would be there if anything goes wrong. He was becoming more and more over protective over her. "I don't want anything bad happen to you Sanctuari" he said taking the box from between them. He held her hand and slid the ring between her index and pinky fingers. "I love you to Sanctuari that's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he said leaning to kiss her more. Something came in mind, something dark when he kissed her lips. This will be war in heaven&hell from now on. But they were meant to be? Right? He truly believe they really were...

"Really? I mean, we'd have to take it slow, since you'd be a first timer. Can we get married in Honduras, please?" She asked with a slight smile. She would love to get married on the beach in her homeland. it would be beautiful, they could have flowers everywhere, and she wouldn't have to wear a very formal dress. She could just wear a nice beach dress. there first dance would have water on their feet. She blushed and almost started crying when he slipped the ring on her finger, which brought her from her thoughts. "I can't believe this is happening." She got out before kissing him again. In the few weeks that she had used to get to know herself again, she had realized that she knew more about him then herself. "So am I moving in with you when I'm out of school, you have to meet my twin sister, and Dreama will be so happy to hear that I'm getting married. I forgot to mention her, I met her last Brightstone weekend, you can barely tell the difference between us! You'll have to meet her, I'll invite her to the wedding!" She babbled on, not seeing his face.

Link smiled half way through his fiance words. He kissed her when she lean into him, savouring her kissed. "I don't care where we get married as long as your with me" he touched her more but stop. Link learn to have self control, his wife is pure, meaning she never been with anyone in bed. He wanted to keep it that way till after the wedding. Maybe even longer till she ready. He was willing to wait, lust and desire were strong for him, but he loved her. It was different a whole lot different but it felt the same when she mention Dreama. He kept his face smooth, no line out of place. No expression held withdrew, Dreama knew Sanctuari. Oh don't you love the irony? Link smile still, his smile came natural because he had become a good liar. All these years of keeping up with a story to tell his adopted father and the lies he expressed to someone he use to care about, he ought be a good liar. "That's great invite her if you want to. I don't think it will be a big wedding but it will work in your favor" Link knew just a few who he might invite if he did get married. Just celebration wasn't his thing, he rather have this done now and not let it linger any longer. "Twin sister? You never told me you had a twin" Link laughed changing the subject. He didn't want to think of Dreama while he was with Sanctuari. Dreama will be dealt with before anything happens, he'd make sure of that. He would have to contact a few death eaters to get that job done. Sad, pity, he may have loved them both. But he picked Sanctuari.

He smeeded so happy, Sanctuari ate it up. if only she knew that the one man she had ever loved (or could remember loving) was with another woman. one who looked like her. "Yeah, we were adopted together at birth!" She answered, glad he had agreed to let Dreama come to the wedding. "Were the same age, and birthdays, and even have the same eyes!" She exclaimed with joy. it had never occured as strange to Sanctuari. she was too sweet and naive to even think twice about the similarities. "Her name is Alyce, with a y. i think you'd like her." She grinned even more. "oh this means a new dress and everything, i'm so hapy." Tears formed in her eyes, her emotions over flowing. they spilled onto her cheeks.

Then the happiness stopped and real tears formed, the ones that were from sadness. her smile faded in bits and she looked at the ring. "i just wish my real mom and dad were hear to see this. i wish that, someone i knew was giving me away." of course she loved her foster dad, but, she really just needed a real dad or mom to be there for her. "i can't beleive you chose me." She looked up and smiled at him, tears running down her cheeks. "i love you so much, you are my Angel." His middle name was in her mind, he was an Angel to her.

"Come on let's walk" he stood up and help her up so that she could stand. Sanctuari was light in his arms, very easy to hold and upstain her figure. She resemble so much like a dancer, her slender for and everything made her seem so elegant and she was to blind to see it. "I don't know why you keep saying that Sanctuari..." he said a little sad she would doubt herself. "Your the most captivating creature I've ever known. If there were a species of giant fairies or cute little pixies I'd swear you would be a half breed" his voice chime when he spoke. They were entering the clearance of the meadow that stood hidden away from muggels eyes or anyone in brighstones. It was peaceful and that is why he loved it. "I know how it feels not to have parents.." he said holding his breath. "I was adopted years ago, by a man name Raziel Black" he cleared his throat, she was the first one to ever know besides Kiera of his adoption. "I dunno if they will be at the wedding. There a chance they might not come due to circumstances and such. Hard to explain and I wish I could tell you" he said looking down, they were in the middle of the clearing now. Summer day's held no breeze to push away the sweat draining down some faces. Yet they stood unaffected by the summer's ray. The shadows of trees help to keep the cool and holding her hand help him too. He felt comfortable enough to hold her against his body. "But its okay I don't care, I will love you always Sanctuari. I don't care if they don't come your the only one that matters..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back