Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arinna)
Wand
Black Walnut 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
-Placeholder-

Jassy, my prince,

It has not been a while but I miss you already. I am back in India and it felt strangely unfamiliar to be back home. I try to avoid my father for as long as I can although it was not that hard with him away for long periods of time. I did take some time to explore the area again, so many changes.

So... I went to the Indian Ministry of Magic and see if I can apply as an obliviator like what I originally planned to do. I took some exams and they interviewed me... but they came to a decision that I am better off as an......

il_340x270.2804900426_1uu5.jpg

Isn't this amazing? I can't wait for the training to start, that would be three days from now.
How are you? It's your last year and I will surely miss going to dances with you. See you soon?

I love you.

𝒜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒶𝒾
ɪᴍᴍ - ᴀᴜʀᴏʀ

P.S. Even seeing that title under my name seemed unreal. *laughs*

Jasper hadn't been in school for a week when the letter came in. He was a little surprised, and he took the page in hand and read it over. He couldn't help the way his lips curled into a wide smile as he read it over. He picked up his journal, tucking the letter into the cover and ripping out a new page before setting to work writing his reply.

Rinny,
I miss you too, my sweet. I imagine being back in India can be a bit of a shock to your system. We have spent most of the past six and seven years in a castle. Why are you avoiding your father, love? You know you cannot avoid him forever. And I am proud of you, my princess. I know it is not what you wanted originally, but I know that you will do well as an Auror. Will you be happy with the position? You know your happiness is of the utmost importance to me. I will give you the world, Arinna. Do be careful with your training, and keep me informed. Not because you must, but simply because I miss you, my darling. The sweet sound of your voice, your silky hair and soft skin. I yearn already for your presence, my angel, and I cannot wait until I can see you again. Write back to me quickly.
Yours,

Jasper

It had been a few weeks to a month before Arinna was able to send Jasper a letter. She settled in her bed before grabbing her pad.

Jassy,

I am so sorry for not writing to you so soon. Training's been busy and I tried...tried to make time to write but I don't want my letter to be just a few sentences you know.

India is beautiful. Even while training and working on those papers, we still got the chance to train in an open field, away from Muggles and other wizards. It was intense yet fun and I have learned a lot. I wish you could come to see me. I wonder if you would be proud.

The trainer is giving us a two-week vacation. I was thinking of going to New Zealand and see you. What do you think?

I know exams are coming up, makes me remember the times we just cuddle and study together.

Missing you,
Arinna

Jasper's final year was fairly uneventful. He had no real plans to go to the Yule ball without Arinna, but he was considering it. Even if just so he didn't spend another night just lounging about. His final year had seemed a bit pointless, to be honest, but he was determined to finish. After how upset Onyx had been to lose his last year at school, it didn't feel right to Jasper to just turn around and give away what his cousin had so desperately wanted. He was pleased when he received a letter from Arinna. He moved to write back.

Rinny, You have nothing to be sorry for. I miss you just as much either way. I am very proud of you, my love, and I know you are working your hardest in this endeavor. Please remember to be careful, at least. I would be lost without you, my dear. School is dull, it holds less appeal without you here to keep me company. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing you again, and I trust you will show me around when I make it to India myself. Always yours, Jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back