You, Again?

Sonya Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Sonya Blade hadn't thought that moving from Hogwarts to Durmstrang would also require her taking on a pet. Nor did she think that having some kid run into her, and her getting angry at him would ever cause the other party to develop an obsession with her. Sonya didn't mind, sometimes, but more often then not Ruben could be seen as quite annoying but it came in handy when she needed something done. Naturally, when Sonya turned a corner and saw him walking towards her in the distance, she sighed deeply and walked sideways into a classroom, hoping to avoid him.

Some days, Sonya missed Hogwarts. Everything at Durmstrang was so different, and some days she had preferred the way that Hogwarts had been run, but others she liked the freedom that being a Durmstrang student afforded you. As Sonya was a lot more of a hothead then most, and she'd had quite a few issues with some of the other students here, she had expected to be getting in trouble at least once a week. Somehow, though, the staff seemed to look the other way. She just shrugged it off, and cursed under her breath when the door to the classroom opened, hoping it wasn't Ruben, and hoping that it wasn't some nosey student.

Ruben loved durmstrang more than any other school, and he particularly enjoyed having Sonya at the school with him. He knew that she didn't particularly enjoy his company but it was certainly good fun and he enjoyed spending the time with her even if she didn't enjoy him. It was good, he didn't see much of an issue with it, she was a little short tempered and this suited this school but it was also something that he liked about her. Ruben wasn't interested in her as anything other than a friend, she was just someone that he liked as a person and it didn't really matter to him that she didn't like him. Ruben had some very important things to tell her today, most about one of the classes they shared but she didn't seem to want to notice him and he thought it was vital that he tell her.

The boy was at a loss when it appeared as though she had just disappeared, there were a few rooms that branched off from where he stood and he eventually just picked on of them knowing that this choice could be no worse than the others and he was rewarded when he opened the right door and noticed Sonya in the room, "Sonya, why are you intentionally running away? I'm trying to give you some of the work you missed from class," the boy told her in a frustrated tone, "I mean I know you don't like me, but like don't ignore me," the boy continued without stopping, "How are you? Why weren't you in class the other day? Is it cause your sick? Are you dying? Should I get a nurse?" the boy continued allowing his mind to control what he was saying, which he didn't realise was one of the things Sonya probably didn't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back