You Again.

Jay Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15 inch willow and dragon heartstring
Jay walked through Obsidian. He was trying to think of a present to send to Shaylah. So far, she hadn't gotten in any trouble. All she needed this whole time was to be surrounded by other witches and wizards.
So fa he had't found anything he thought she would want so he stood looking over the sea for inspiration.

(sorry. lame)

Jay stopped trying to think of a present when he felt someone bump into him. He turned angrily and recognised the face of the person who had bumped into him. "Oh. It's you."

Artemis looked up into the face. "oh my gosh it's you" she said her heart sped up and she had to try to keep from smiling which didn't turn out to well she smiled at him.

Artemis frowned then. "um not my fault atcually i didn't want anything" she said, 'maybe just a kiss' her mind told her which she told to shut up.

She shook her head. "no...um..." she said cutting off she didn't want to get hurt again and she knew he would do it again just to see her in pain.

Artemis rolled her eyes. "well nice seeing you again and i'm..." she said, knowing that he didn't care. She walked till she saw a bench and took a seat on it putting her head in her hands.

Artemis jumped when she heard him. "um not so good there like nobody to talk to..." she said, not looking at him so he won't notice how tired she was. She had been losing sleep over him because he kept slipping into her mind.

No surprise there. Jay looked at all he people walking past wishing that someone he liked would walk past and pull him away. "You just need to put a smile on your face and be pleasant to people."

Artemis looked at him. "you might as well go you know you want to you hate being around me" she said, standing.

She couldn't stand this she knew she needed friends. "yeah i know i do but it's a lot harder then you think" she said, knowing that she can't really talk to people because when her husband was alive he would yell at her if she talked to anyone.

Artemis grinned as she smiled. "hi what's your name" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side.

Artemis smiled back. "Artemis" she said, her parents were into greek mythology so that why they named her after the greek goddess of the moon.

Artemis smiled. "no it wasn't and your still trying to escape go ahead you won't make feel sad" she said, smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back