You’re just another story I can’t tell anymore.

Zoe Katsaros

anti-drama • mother

OOC First Name
Ghost
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
You?re just another story I can?t tell anymore.

<r><JUSTIFY><s>
</s><FONT font="verdana"><s></s><COLOR color="black"><s></s><SIZE size="50"><s></s>With the OWLs causing a great deal of stress, Accio! as demanding as it was, Zoe Katsaros found things selling short. Even after the Valentine's Dance, Zoe had doubts. It was starting from there when things started to come to a new light for Zoe. She was no longer as much there as she used to be. Her academics were the most important thing to her, and her relationship, as enjoyable as it was, Zoe was just no longer there as much as she used to be. Lucas deserved a full-time girlfriend opposed to her. Zoe was only around when it was convenient for her, and it was not right. The Hufflepuff made her way to the stone bench and sat down while she waited for Lucas to come along. Was he feeling the same way as she did? It would help her greatly if he felt that the relationship had run its course. She was definitely not feeling up to the added drama since the confession of Evelyn, which all made sense as to why she was bothered by the whole thing. Zoe needed to be on her own, and could not handle the added stress on top of what she had already.<I><s></s> 'I hope he takes it well,'<e></e></I> thought Zoe as she sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear.<br/>
<e>
</e></SIZE><e>
</e></COLOR><e>
</e></FONT><e>​
</e></JUSTIFY></r>

Lucas hadn't been able to stop thinking about Evelyn since the Valentines dance and it was bothering him. He was struggling to make sense of his own feelings for his fellow Gryffindor while trying to maintain a relationship he was reasonably happy in, at least when she was around. With Zoe taking her OWLs a lot more seriously than he was she was spending most of her time studying which didn't leave much time for them to be together, the curious thing was it didn't bother him as much as he'd have thought. When Zoe requested his presence in the garden to talk he had a niggling feeling what she wanted him there. It took a lot to get her away from studying so he knew it had to be important, that could only mean one thing. She was calling it day on their relationship and Lucas was almost revealed. When Lucas arrived at the garden Zoe was already there, he smiled at her as he approached the Hufflepuff. "Hey Zoe," He said kissing her cheek. "You wanted to talk?"

Zoe tensed up as Lucas came over, greeted and kissed her cheek. Her eyes wondered down to her hands. How to put this in words, she wondered. Just like a band-aid. "I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore, Lucas," Zoe said bluntly. She sighed, tucking her hair away from her face as she stared at the Gryffindor. "I can't handle the drama. Ever since I agreed to it, I've had a thorn in my side, constantly digging into my personal life and I prefer to be a wallflower where people don't know me as anyone but the hard-working Hufflepuff that wants to be an Auror." Zoe allowed a moment to let this sink in. Plus, there was something else. Her best friend was really growing on her in a special way, and she had feelings. The butterflies and everything, which lacked with Lucas. It almost made her think that she thought she had feelings for him, but in reality, she didn't. "I don't even know if I liked you like that... I mean, it is tradition, and my older brother had a girlfriend my age... I'm sorry, Lucas. I didn't want to lead you on, not when I think I may have feelings for someone else, and not when I can't give you the time you deserve. You need more than a part-time girlfriend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back