Yes yes what about it?

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hayley had never admire Hogwarts, she was hoping that she could be homeschooled and perhaps graduate earlier. And she hated the fact that her twin brother, Casper was so busy that she couldn't meet him. Hayley used to spend A LOT of her time with Casper but since they were in Hogwarts, they were rarely spotted together. And what sh hated was that she was failing in some classes, she hope that she could be a prefect in the future but it was impossible after knowing that Hayley didn't do her utmost in her classes. She had been trying to concentrate and study all by her self but everytime she did that, there was always somebody bothering her and Hayley hated that. The second reason why she hated Hogwarts was that there were a lot of filthy students and those who would cry over a ghost. It was just a ghost and they were similar to a hologram in muggle world except that they could interact with people instead of repeating the same line over and over again.

With a cup of Cocoa on her left hand Hayley made her way to the Lakerfront. She had been going there a lot lately even tho she wasn't a big fan of that place. But this time, she didn't take a textbook with her "I'm losing my mind" She muttered coldly to herself. Hayley was always with her potion textbook but she didn't have them with her lately and she didn't know why. She walk and stare at the lake, it was stupid, yes. It couldn't do anything and it was useless, after all it was just a lake. If her father was there, he probably could decorate the place much prettier than this but too bad he wasn't there and Hayley would probably prefer him to decorate her room in the school instead of the lake. In conclusion, she hated the school.

Hamza was inside the water taking a swim, working on his stamina. He knew that he would need his stamina for everything he does, especially in Quidditch. He came up to take a breather, then went back down in the water for another dive. While Hamza was down there, he found a small shell that was falling down to the bottom of the lake, so he grabbed it before it went any further down. Hamza opened the shell and saw a small shiny star was inside of it, which was glowing. All of a sudden, Hamza sensed someone around the Lakefront area, so he instantly went back up, got out of the water and started to look around. He saw a girl walking in a small distance away, so he decided to wave at the girl to get her attention. "Heey! Over here! said Hamza with a smile.

Hayley was having `so much fun` standing all by her self there trying to find out where Casper was. Unfortunately, someone ruin her mood, there was a pathetic young lad who was swimming in the lake. Hayley had never swam there before, she thought it was too dirty and was full of bacteria. She rolled her eyes as she heard the lad called her with a smile, why would she care about the lad anyway. "Give me one good reason why you're acting like a lunatic" She glared at him coldly, not caring if he was offended or not. Usually Hayley would be friends with wealthy kids but there were some kids who act like crazy ones and Hayley didn't want to be with them. However, if this lad could answer her question correctly then she MIGHT be friends with him.

Hayley sipped on her hot cocoa and decided to sit on the bench near the lake and stare at the stupid lake with the lad in it. If Candy was there, Hayley would probably stop her from coming into the water. She didn't want her to grow up like kids who didn't know what the word `hygiene`. She was a little jealous when Candy called a friend of hers pretty but she didn't mind. Candy was still young anyway, she would understand the meaning of the word `pretty`. Secondly, Hayley was a slightly annoyed at the lad who was trying to find attention. He wasn't going to get one unless he stop acting like a fool in the water.

Hamza was looking towards the girl whom he had called to, and she started to walk towards him. Hamza noticed that the girl rolled her eyes, which gave Hamza the feeling that either she was from Slytherin or she wasn't having a good day so far. The girl had reached next to Hamza and said to him that why he is acting like a lunatic. Hamza instantly knew that this girl was from Slytherin. Hamza gave a smirk to the girl as he knew how to handle Slytherin students. "Umm... pleasure to meet you too stranger." said Hamza with his eyebrow up. Hamza found it a little funny that this girl didn't even say hi or nothing and she started to ask him ridiculous questions. "Either we can sit and talk, or you can keep talking trash and I'm gonna pretend like I didn't hear you." said Hamza looking towards the lake. Hamza then pointed to the spot where they can sit and talk. "Shall we?" said Hamza showing the girl the spot to where they can sit.

Hayley hated being controlled by other people. she wasn't going to let this lad do that. Hayley didn't mind having friends outside Slytherin, after all she was friends with the Mayfairs and the two of them were in Hufflepuff, and the Jin, one of them was in Ravenclaw and the other one in Gryffindor, and after all, Casper was in Gryffindor and she still loved him no matter what. Hayley ignored the lad, she sipped on her hot cocoa starring at the lake coldly. Then, the lad start talking which annoyed her even more "Like trash?" She glared at him coldly, in fact, she was offended by him. Hayley had a short temper but she never really yell to other people except if they attack her physically.

Hayley glared at the lad coldly, observing him up and down. She stare at him for several minute, without moving an inch and without blinking her eyes. "And you are?" She asked him with her famous monotone, what she meant by that question was that was he the son of a billionaire or such thing. If he was wealthy, Hayley would consider being friends with him but if he wasn't then forget it. He was acting like a fool in the first place anyway so why not hate him if he wasn't from a respected family?

Hamza found this girl very interesting as she was a typical Slytherin, but there was something about her that Hamza liked, he just couldn't put his finger on it. He saw the girl giving him a blank and cold look, which gave Hamza the feeling that she wasn't amused. "Forget it." said Hamza looking at the lake. Hamza was from a very wealthy family and was proud to be from one, not because of the money, but the name his family had, especially in the muggle world. The girl kept starring at Hamza for several minutes without movement and any blinking. He thought that she may have found something interesting in him, or was she trying to figure out what she wanted to say next. "The name is Hamza. And you are?" said Hamza with a smile. "I know most Slytherin's don't make friend's with people who are poor or something, so let me tell you that I am not poor, rather my family is very wealthy." said Hamza leaning against a big rock. Hamza then looked down at his gold chain and then looked back at the girl so that the girl would notice his gold chain.

Hayley was slightly annoyed by the lad named Hamza. He was acting like an idiot and even though he was wealthy, Hayley still didn't like him. But there was still a chance for liking this lad, if he could pleased her then she would but if not then forget it. "Forget it? You told me that I could kept talking like a trash? A trash. No, I can't forget it" She glared at him coldly, and she hated him for stereotyping Slytherins. There were some students who were acting like Hufflepuffs and yet they were a Slytherin and there was this girl that she hated so bad and she was acting like a fool, trying to defeat her own shadow. "Not all students in Slytherin are wealthy and some of them would be friends with those who aren't wealthy, so stop stereotyping, genius" She said sarcastically.

Too bad Casper wasn't there, if he was there he would probably get Hayley away from this lad. And if one of Hayley's friend was there, she or he would probably insult this lad for acting like an idiot. "I'm Hayley Huberta and either your family is wealthy or not, it's none of my business" Actually, it was her business. She wanted to know if this lad was wealthy or not but she didn't want to show it to him, she didn't want him to know that she was curious. Hayley was good at hiding her feelings, she was always cold toward other people, new people. But once she got they were friends, Hayley would be extra friendly to them.

Hamza was sitting on the rock, enjoying the sun while he felt the hotness on his face. One of his favorite elements was fire, he always loved playing with fire. Hamza even held things in his hand that were burning but the fire wouldn't hurt him, that's how he close was to this element. He got up to wipe something off of his face, then got his glasses out of his pocket, put it on his face, and then went back to lay down with his arms behind his head. He kept hearing what this typical Slytherin girl had to say, although he didn't really care what she though as Hamza followed a general term. "Alright, keep talking. That's your problem." Hamza moved his legs in a different position and said, "Have you ever heard the logic of Treat others the way you want to get treated? Now, stop being an idiot and come sit here next to me so we can talk up a conversation." Hamza ignored her when she said that not all Slytherin's were wealthy, which Hamza didn't believe because all of the Slytherin's that Hamza knew were all wealthy. Maybe there are poor slytherins? I'll have to investigate this, Hamza thinking to himself.

"Pleasure to meet you Hayley Huberta." said Hamza taking out his right hand to shake hands with Hayley. Hamza started to laugh a little bit when she said that if his family was wealthy or not wasn't any of her business. To Hamza, this slytherin girl was giving him a good laugh, and he was enjoying his talk so far with her. Hamza slid his glasses down his nose, looked at Hayley with one of his eyebrows up, "Give me a break, you don't care? Don't lie to me. Lying to me won't make you any better in my eyes." Hamza notched up his glasses and went back to his comforting position.

((Umm... Hayley's sitting on a bench))

Hayley was sure that she wasn't going to be friends with this lad. "How am I an idiot?" She glared at him, she was sure that she wasn't acting like an idiot, she was far from that. She hated that people were stereotyping other people and she hated the lad for trying to control Hayley. "Who are you telling me what to do?" She said coldly and sipped on her hot cocoa calmly not showing an interest in the lad. The boy was probably a desperate rich wannabe or popular wannabe, he was forcing her to sit next to him and talk to him. What kind of person was that? If a friend of Hayley's was there, she would probably slapped him in the face and leave the lad alone but Hayley wasn't a violent type of girl and she wouldn't yell at someone unless they attack her physically.

When the lad told her that she was lying, Hayley rolled her eyes. "Firstly, it's none of your business if I lie or not but in this case I'll just tell you. I did want to know if you're wealthy or not but after seeing you like this, it's none of my business. And secondly, I don't care if I look `bad` in your eyes because you turned out to be nobody to be." Hayley never really do this to anyone but this lad was offending her and Hayley was sick of him acting like a lunatic.

Hamza didn't really want to spoil his mood of having a fun day so far, so he said, "Look Hayley, I don't think we should be arguing as I'm not in the mood." Hamza then smiled as he turned his face towards Hayley. Hamza looked towards the sky and noticed a few images of his toys when he was a little boy such as a small car, a small cube with scribbles all over it, a slipper with some drawings on it and a few more. "Hayley, I said I don't want to argue about anything. I am no one to tell you to do anything, so please stop with the attitude." said Hamza as he heard Hayley said that who was he to tell her something to do. Hamza half listened as Hayley kept going on about knowing Hamza's status of being rich or poor wasn't her business and all that jazz, but Hamza knew at the back of his mind that she did infact care of his status, but was just too stubborn to admit it. "Ok, ok. Enough." said Hamza looking towards Hayley with a cold face and red eyes. "Don't get me angry or things won't turn out well. I suggest you start being nice or you can leave." said Hamza covering his eyes quickly with his glasses so Hayley wouldn't notice his eyes being red. Hamza's eyes would start becoming red when he would start getting mad and it wasn't too often that Hamza would get angry, just once in a while when he runs into some wannabe.

Hayley glared at Hamza coldly before summoning a potion book of hers. "You can leave, I'm not leaving and no I'm not cutting my attitude" She said calmly and coldly as she opened the first book. She was going to focus on her studies again, she wanted to be the teacher's pet but lately, she had been distracted and she couldn't be focused on her studies. Hayley then notice Hamza's eyes turned red, she smirk as she eyed them. She didn't care if he was mad or something and she wasn't trying to calm him down after all, it was Hamza who annoyed her and ordered her to do things, if he didn't do that, Hayley would probably be interested in him but too bad he was like that. And secondly, he called her an idiot which made her anger grew worse. She continue opening the page one by one not caring a bit about the lad. If Casper was there, he would probably either go get Hayley to come with him or apologize but he would probably ignore the lad.

Hamza looked over when Hayley said that he can leave if he wanted, she wasn't going to leave. Hamza notched down his glasses a little bit to look at Hayley and noticed that she was reading a book now and was ignoring Hamza a little bit. Hamza never had the habit of disappointing anyone, so he got up from his spot and started to walk over to the bench where Hayley was sitting at. He slowly made his way in front of Hayley and said, "I apologize for my rude behavior. I'm usually not like this, but I've been a little disturbed lately, so I've had my mood set off." said Hamza looking towards Hayley. Hamza moved slowly to sit next to Hayley, but kept a little distance so that if Hayley were to do anything, he would be able to react to it. "Nothing is wrong with you, everything is wrong with me. Anyways, let's greet ourselves again and maybe start over?" said Hamza with a smile. "I'm Hamza, a first year Hufflepuff student, and you are?" said Hamza putting out his hand for a hand shake.

Hayley was pleased that Hamza was apologizing. She was going to forgive him but she wasn't sure if she could be best friends with him. All of her friends were always acting cool toward people and they usually didn't show interest to other people. "Apology accepted" She said calmly as she continue reading the book. She flipped them one by one and the lad started to talk. "A Slytherin, and a first year and I don't shake hand" Hayley would shake someone's hand when she really liked them. She didn't mean to offend him but she was like that, unless the lad didn't mess up with her at the first place, she would probably be sitting beside him chatting casually with an actual or fake smile on her face. This was one of Hayley's problem, she couldn't be friendly with other people and she was absolutely picky. But she liked it that way and she wasn't planning to change her attitude. "You got any siblings?" Hayley was proud that she got Casper as her brother and Candy as her sister she couldn't imagine losing them. They were too precious, they were the only one who could understand her and the only one who she loved.

Hamza smiled as he heard Hayley say she accepted his apology. He felt bad for showing a rude behavior earlier, that's wasn't his attitude, but he just couldn't stand some slytherin students. He encountered a few slytherin students before and it didn't go so well. "I'm a first year hufflepuff student." said Hamza as he took his hand back in after being denied a handshake from her. Hamza wasn't all that surprised when she didn't want to handshake after what had just happened, but soon enough, both would forget that little argument ever happened. Hamza smiled when Hayley asked him if he had any siblings and he replied, "Yes. I have 2 sisters. 1 who attends Durmstrang and the other is too young for school right now." Hamza took a small pause and said, "What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back