Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
''Is there Kaia Stark? I have a rose for you'' She hoped the girl was here and she didn't need go find another places. She was doing this first time and find people was hard.

@Kaia Stark

Kaia had just finished her deliveries and went down to have some lunch when she heard her name called. "Ooh, hey Bella! I'm Kaia, Nate's kinda a relative!" Kaia giggled, knowing that the girl was kinda seeing her relative who she still counted as a jerk.

''What do you mean relative?'' She asked woried voice. '' I am, just sending roses and this is for you'' She gave her with woried hand and hoped she will be like the rose.

LOVE U KAIA

CROWN 4 THE CUTEST & HIPPEST GIRL IN HUFFLEPUFF

LOVE JENNA XOXOXOX

"oh God, don't worry! He's just my cousin," Kaia laughed and then accepted the rose immediately turning the note around, excitedly starting to giggle when she saw who the rose was from. Jenna. Kaia even felt a bit bad that she didn't send the rose to Jenna, she totally had to make up for that. "Thank you!" Kaia easily gave in for a short hug.

''Ur welcome. I am sorry for my worried, i spend small time with girls and most time with boys.'' She told her and hoped she will be understanding. That she was a boy type girl and girls always seemed scary. She hugged her back and Bella was felt good.

Kaia almost frowned, Bella seemed like a total pick me girl and to say the least, Kaia now understood what Nate was doing and Kaia was gonna support his decision. "Oh, don't worry about that! If you want, either me or Kiara can help you with being more girly," Kaia offered, Kiara would get along with Bella better than Kaia would. The only thing that made her feel better was that Bella hugger her back.

"i not sure if Kiara will be help. But i wanted change. Be more girly a little." Mayby change will be help her know other girls and not always spend time with boys and plants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back