OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
After delivering to Analei, Aaren moved on to another Hufflepuff, but this one, she did not know. First year perhaps? So, instead of asking, Aaren put her voice to good use. "Jenna! Jenna Jusantrea!" The fourth year called out loudly, using the loud voice her father gifted her with.

Jenna was sitting to Hufflepuff table and reading a good book. Book was about something of horror. Story was a realy grate and sometimes she frake out to sitting on the table. Jenna was lafting by her self and she hear some oldest girl's voice. Jenna stand up and closed the book of horror and walk to hear. "I'm Jenna, what's wrong?" Hufflepuff girl asked the girl.

Aaren heard the girl that she was looking for, and she asked what was wrong. Aaren laughed softly. "Nothing. I have a rose delivery." She held out a yellow rose with a note. "Have a good one," Aaren ended it shortly, so that she could move on to the next house table.
Jenna,

Thanks for being such a nice friend. I hope your future is full of fortune.

Iris

Girl smiled when older girl says nothing wrong. Jenna take the yellow note and smiled when she read the note. That was realy a good note and she was so happy be with her friends, Iris, Nicol, Corey, Daintree and Wendall to. "Thanky, so much!" She smiled to hear and then she asked girl's name. "What your name?" Jenna smiled to stranger girl and she know older girl was from another house.

Aaren stopped as soon as the girl asked what her name was, despite trying to move on. Aaren looked over her shoulder and answered, "Aaren Vyhnal." At least she could do that. Aaren gave a small wave and headed over to the Ravenclaw table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back