Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow rose for @Ivelisse Burleigh

Louis knew the next person he had to find very well, and it didn't take long to figure out Ivelisse was outside. Louis wondered if she was practicing, though he hadn't really talked about Quidditch with her since Slytherin had lost their game. Louis felt a bit bad about it, even if he enjoyed that they made a chance now. He spotted the Slytherin and waved at her from a distance, then hurried over. "Hey, got a rose for you."

Ivelisse didn't care much for rose giving, it wasn't like she had many friends anyways. Instead, she had brought her broom out to the lawn to enjoy the sun. And a little extra flying practice wouldn't hurt either. She was just about to hop on when she noticed someone wave at her from a distance, a little surprised when Louis walked up to her with a rose. "Hey," Ive smiled, eyeing the rose curiously. "You sure that's for me?" She asked sceptically.

Louis raised his eyebrows. "Would I lie?" He asked her, shaking his head. "I'm sure there are more on their way." He added as he fished the yellow rose from the basket. "Here you go."

Dear Ivelisse

I'm happy to see you again here. And I enjoy our time together.

Thanks for introducing me to your father again.

Crystal

"Probably not." Ive replied with a light tone. She was about to disagree with Louis' statement but decided against it, if only to not make the whole rose deliveries thing worse for herself. "Yeah, I guess. Thanks." She nodded instead before shooting him a smile when he offered her the rose. Ive quickly scanned over the note, glad she had somehow regained a friend when Crystal had returned. "It's from Crystal." She said casually, not sure why she'd share that but feeling a little uncomfortable reading the note while Louis was just there.

Louis smiled a bit at Ivelisse, though he was concerned. He wasn't someone who paid a lot of attention to everyone else's social life, but he had assumed Ivelisse had a bunch of friends. He felt a bit guilty for not sending her any roses. "Oh, she's cool." He said as Ivelisse said it was from Crystal. "Cute too. If a bit clueless."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back