OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
Sky had just delivered a rose to Jordie harris in the conglomerated arts room and she hoped that maybe eugine nester wasn't far away as she knew they often practised together. she had decided to wait for a few minutes in the courtyard to get her ideas back in order and try and work out locations to look. she gazed across at the fountain its water reflecting shimmers of light onto the walls she looked around as people passed trying to match their faces to names to roses. after a few minutes she found one just like she had expected. she got up and walked towards the older boy. "Unnskyld, Eugine. sorry, I have a rose for you" she said. accidentally starting in Norwegian something she needed to stop doing.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene had left the arts room and gone to the courtyard to bask in the sunlight of it. He had his guitar in his hands and was lightly strumming away. He had a niggle of an idea in his head and wasn't quite able to get it out and on to paper. So he'd come outside. He spotted someone walk towards him, and welcomed the distraction. "Oh! Of course!" he exclaimed, having completely forgotten about the roses that were happening this day. "And no apologies, I welcome rose deliveries," he had a friendly and warm tone, eager to see who had sent him something.

it seemed like Eugene was going to be in the courtyard for a while and sky wondered how she had missed him in the arts room just before. but it didn't matter she had found engine now. "that sounded good. what were you paying" she said, now the music had stopped she replied how it had been and how it had been outlaid and not in her head. "It is a yellow one. let me find find the note" she said passing him the yellow rose before shuffling through the parchment notes and finding the one with his name on it.

Chur bro! Badgers for life!
Manaia x

@Manaia Te Rangi

Eugene gave a little shrug, and then replayed a little of what he'd been playing. "It's nothing yet, I'm honestly a bit stuck, it's a song for a friend, she really likes herbology and I'm trying to find the right melody," he told the girl delivering his rose. He took it and placed it down after looking at it. He took the note and read it, so pleased to have gotten from Manaia, he hadn't been sure and wouldn't have been annoyed had he not sent one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back