Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Jessica, @Kira Wolf ))
Alice knew the next name on her list was in Ravenclaw, in Diana's year. She didn't know the girl that well, but was pretty sure Ava knew her. Ava knew so many people! Alice knew a lot too, but she supposed it was impossible to know everyone at school. The girl was making her way up to the Ravenclaw tower when she spotted a girl walking ahead of her who looked like she could be the girl she was looking for. Alice could only see the back of her head, so wasn't entirely sure. She decided to try calling to her. "Kira?" She asked, loud enough for the girl to hear.

Kira was lost in the pages of a book when she heard someone calling her name. She stopped, turning to see a younger girl with roses. "Oh, hello." She smiled shyly at her. "You, ah..." She thought the younger girl looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place her. "I'm sorry, I feel like I know you." She apologized gently. "What's your name?"

Alice wasn't surprised that the older girl didn't know her. She didn't think they had ever really talked, and while Alice was familiar with many people, she knew it was impossible to know everyone. The girl seemed to recognize her, just without knowing her name. That was okay! Alice smiled. "I'm Alice Holland, it's no problem!" She said with a smile. "I'm in the year below you and in a different house, it's not strange you don't know." She handed over the rose. "I hope you enjoy this!"
Kira, Thanks for being a good friend. Appreciate you a lot!

Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back