Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Norton)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Next on April's list of roses was Hera, a Slytherin girl in her year. She didn't know her very well, but at least thought she knew what the girl looked like from the classes they shared. Skipping along the corridor, April kept an eye out for her as well as anyone else on her list. After a while, she spotted the girl and grinned. "HERA!" She shouted before rushing over to her, her basket of roses swinging wildly. "Hey, you're Hera right?" She asked her when she came close, a little out of breath. "I got a rose for you!"

Hera was on the third floor she had just been with her friend Charlotte and was now on her way for her next class. Hera yawned and walked into the next corridor were some was screaming her name. Which was odd since no one barely even cared about her, except for Charlotte. ''A Rose? From who?'' Hera asked the girl.

April was excited to see the confusion on the girl's face, as it meant the rose was a surprise. "Hi Hera! You're in my year right? I'm April." April said happily, purposely drawing out the mystery a little longer. "You do have a rose, and it's yellow." She fished it out and dangled it in front of the girl for a moment before handing it to her. "I hope you like it!"
Note said:
Dear Hera,

Thanks for being my best friend! I really love spending time with you. You've helped me so very good, you deserve a full bucket of roses. I hope we will be friends for very much more longer.

Love
Charlotte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back