Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After delivering the first rose, Signy headed into the great hall. She knew she'd have the best chance of catching more people and decided that the best method was to ask around until some indicated as to if the person she was looking for was there or not. It was perhaps quite a long process but she was quite happy to do it. Signy knew at least that the next person on her list was a boy, "Jacob Kingsley?" she called out as she approached the Gryffindor table, "I'm looking for Jacob Kingsley," She knew it would be fairly evident that she was delivering roses, so hopefully people would be more helpful to her.​

Jacob had just finished getting a rose and returned to his pancakes. He was only a few more bites in when he heard his name called out again. "Here I am" he waved, a little less enthusiastically then he had to the other taller girl. He just wanted to eat his pancakes in peace so he could get started on his deliveries.

The girl spotted the boy . as he waved a little to attract her over to him. The girl walked happily over and then pulled out the yellow rose that was for the boy. She fished out the note that went along with it and held it out to him, "Here, a rose and note for you," She smiled at the younger boy with a warm expression, it was always nice to do all of this rose giving if only to see the reactions of the people around her.
Dear Jacob,
You’ve always been a good friend to me, and I like you a lot. Thanks for always listening when I need someone to talk to. I hope I can be the same for you.
Love,
Emilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back