Harleigh
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Rigid Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
- Yellow rose, open after @Kace Corelli -

Scott climbed the way to the seventh floor even though it took him some time. He tried to avoid delivering roses to places high up in the castle. To find the Gryffindor; however, he hoped Kace would be entering or exiting the common room. Scott carefully held his basket of roses as he patiently waited around the corridor. As Gryffindors came and went, he asked them if they were Kace or if they knew where he was. Scott waited patiently, he was happy to avoid the stairs for a little while longer.

Kace had the idea today to practice some of his moves outside in the courtyard. He figured the weather was nice and he'll essentially be avoiding the madness happening out in the corridors. The madness that was happening everywhere. It's unlikely he could avoid any of it, he stepped out the corridor and someone younger was already asking for him. Kace waves at the boy, "Hey, you're looking for me little dude? What can I do for ya?"

Scott was relieved to have found Kace, but his stomach turned as a reminder of the stair journey to come. "I have a rose delivery for you," He said smiling as he reached for one of the yellow roses from his basket. Checking the note to make sure it was the right one, he handed the rose over to the older Gryffindor.

Kace,

Set fire to the Vdance floor.

Happy Valentines!

~Alexis

"Oh yeah?" Kace observes the younger boy pulled a yellow rose from the basket. "Thanks," Kace thanked the boy for all his troubles. The boy looked a little flushed, Kace figured the walk was taking a toll on him. The rose was from Alexis, the girl he had a brief crush on before finding out she had a boyfriend. It bummed him out that she was taken, but it's not like he had a chance. Besides, he was starting to like someone else. His lips tugged slightly from her message, Kace pocketed the note. "Hey, are you going back downstairs?"

Scott nodded gazing back down the staircase feeling a wave of nausea roll through his stomach. "Yeah I was going to head back to the Hufflepuff common room for a moment," He had been getting used to the stairs, at least he wasn't throwing up.

"You okay little dude?" Kace noted the look he gave to the stairs like he was close to throwing up or something. He didn't blame the kid, Kace tackled the stairs on his first year at Hogwarts. Not everyone can easily adapt to them as Kace did. "Cool, I'll walk down with you. How's that?" Kace offered.

Scott turned towards Kace with a grimace. "I don't like heights," That was an understatement. He was absolutely terrified. Some days it felt like it was getting better and then the next day he finds himself at the top of the castle with a belly full of flutters. Scott smiled and nodded when the older boy offered to walk down with him. "Thanks," Having somebody to walk with or a group always made it easier.

Kace had lived in and around tall apartment buildings most of his life, heights wasn't a problem with him. He gets why the kid maybe afraid if it's something he not used to or can't handle. Kace jumped down one step, turning right on the spot. "Yeah, these stars are whack, right? If the school only had elevators it would be so much better," Kace bounced on his heels, grinning at the boy. "What's your name, little dude?"

Scott watched Kace hop down the steps and spin. He got sick at even the thought of doing that. As he carefully made his way down the steps, he nodded in agreement. "An elevator would be perfect," Taking another careful step down the stairs. "Scott Baker." He said with a shy smile. His name was pretty basic and pretty forgettable. Sometimes he almost preferred it that way. "What year are you?"

Kace nodded, not everyone was like him who jumps and flips all over the stairs without breaking a sweat. Kace held out his hand to formally shakes the boy's hand, then it instantly turns into an open palm handshake. "Cool, nice to meet you Scott Baker. As you already know, I'm Kace Corelli!" The Gryffindor grins,"I'm a third-year, not too long ago I was in your year. You're a firstie right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back