Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
What was it with the Hufflepuffs? Were their smiles magic? Ava made her way back down to the Hufflepuff hallway. A little digging had provided the information that Kenji Smile was yet another Hufflepuff. She skipped back into the hall. She'd been here twice already. She checked the name on her list again before calling out down the hall. "Kenjiiiii I have a rose for you!"

Kengi was not in the mood today. He did not know why he was so cranky, but he was. He was walking out of the Hufflepuff common room when someone was calling for him, mispronouncing his name in the long run. He walked up to the girl and folded his arms over his chest. "It is Kengi, not Kenji." he corrected her in an agitated voice.

Ava stopped as an irritated boy came up to her and crossed his arms. She gasped as he corrected her, clamping a hand over her mouth. "Oooohhhh, I am soooo sorry!" She apologized quickly. "I didn't know! All I have is the name on the paper." She pulled the yellow rose from her basket and offered it to him, smiling brightly. "This is yours, Kengi." She was careful to pronounce his name properly this time. "I'm afraid there wasn't a note with it, but it's still really pretty!" She offered with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back