Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily was exhausted. Thankfully, she was almost done with her rose deliveries. The last rose was for a Slytherin. She made her way down to the dorms. She was really dragging now. She yawned, rubbing her eyes as she approached a tall girl. "Excuse me?" Lily tugged on her sleeve gently before looking up to her with tired eyes. "Do you know Fleur?"

Fleur looked down as she felt something pulling on her sleeve. She half expected it to be Gracen or Audra who were also in Slytherin with her. It was not, it was some blonde little kid who had Hufflepuff robes on. "Fleur Worth?" She questioned the young girl, knowing there was other Fleurs in the school, she wasn't the only one which was unfortunate.

Lily bit back a yawn and nodded. "Mhmm. I have a flower for Fleur Worth," she used both hands to rub her eyes before producing the yellow rose. She held it up with a sleepy smile.

Fleur,

Thanks for coming to the yuleball with me.

Jerara

Fleur looked down at the young girl who obviously did not care to be doing her job properly. She was upset that she was a Prefect, not being able to tell the girl off too rudely as her badge was visibly displayed on her robes. "Thank you, and maybe you should sleep more. Got to be well for classes," Fleur said to the young girl before taking the flower and reading the note. She nodded her head to the rose, she hadn't thought to send one to Jerara as well but she didn't think he'd mind either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back