Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine loved, loved, loved the rose giving. She thought it was the most amazing day of the year. She always knew she'd get few and she didn't need any from anyone given that she had a wonderful boyfriend. But, she loved spreading the love and joy to others in the school. She thought it was just amazing fun. She always wore a very flowery dress, put flowers in her hair, with red nail varnish and red lipstick and just spent the whole day giggling about how great love was. The first name on her list was Flynn North, and someone had said they'd last seen them head towards a class on the first floor so she had rushed there, "Flynn North?" she called out in amongst the students hoping to catch him before a class or whatever he had on.
ooc note: Pomidor is russian for tomato.

It just felt annoying to be back at school again after the break (even if he had stayed in the castle because he refused to go back to the orphanage for Christmas). The first year was not feeling incredibly enthusiastic about things as he trudged towards his next class, even more so when one of the Gryffindor prefects started calling his name from behind. Had he done something? He couldn't think of anything he might have done. "Whatever it was, it wasn't me," he eventually responded stubbornly as he turned around to face the older girl.

Cyzarine giggled lightly, "No, I have a rose for you Flynn!" she told him. She reached into her basket and took out the yellow rose and the note. She held them out to him for to take.
Yo Flynn,
These roses are stupid, but wanted to let you know we should go to the forest sometime. Oh, and thanks for hanging out with me!
Finn

"Oh, right," though he did sound just a little surprised. He had heard of this rose giving thing, though had decided that it was too dumb for him to pay any attention to. His nose wrinkled slightly as he took the offered rose, though the expression changed somewhat as he saw who it was from. He'd have to have a chat with Finn later, but, for now, he glanced back up at the prefect, "Thanks, or whatever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back