Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Tim had left only a one rose for Natalia Novak and to be honest, he was just wild guessing where the girl could be. He had no idea who she was but well, to say the least, he just hoped that his last rose will go amazing. "Hey, do you know where Natalia Novak is?" He asked the nearest girl in the student lounge.
@Natalia Novak

Natalia was reading her book when she suddenly heard her name being mentioned nearby. A boy was asking about her, and Natalia remembered it was the day for rose deliveries. Natalia cleared her throat. "I'm Natalia." She said, loud enough for the boy to hear.

Tim was about to blurt out a question like was she really reading in a place full of people? But decided against it after understanding that if she was reading, she probably wasn't going to be thaaaat sweet with him and after having experienced it with his sister, he knew better than being too annoying with people with books. He didn't like books when they were out of the library. "Oh good! I have a rose for you!" He gave her both, a rose and a note.
Dear Natalia,
I enjoy our chats a lot. Happy Valentine's!
Love,
Brooke Townsend

Natalia nodded when the boy said he had a rose for her, it wasn't exactly unexpected on a day like this. She was relieved to see a yellow rose, taking it from the boy with a polite nod. "Thank you." She said, opening the note. She smiled in surprise at the note, she hadn't expected Brooke to send her anything. It was very sweet of her, Natalia would have to thank her soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back