Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
The next person on her list had given her some problems, she knew the name Holland, but most of the ones she knew were girls. The teen made her way through the school asking questions and eventually someone said that they'd just seen them on the third floor, so there she went. "Connor Holland? I'm looking for Connor Holland?" she called up with a jovial tone and an eagerness. She wanted to give him his rose!
ooc note: matryoshka is russian for Brightly-painted nesting dolls

Basket on his arm, Connor was weaving through the school, excited to see the looks on the faces of people he was bringing roses to. This was always his favourite time of year by a long shot, and he couldn't wait to bring happiness to more of his schoolmates. He was on his way to find the next name on his list when he heard his own name, jumping in surprise. He was always so busy with deliveries that he forgot to consider the thought that people might send him roses too. "That's me!" Connor yelled, hurrying over to the girl in excitement. "I'm Connor!"

Cyzarine smiled and giggled lightly, "Oooooh good!" she said. She took out the yellow rose with the attached note and held them both out to Connor. "Here, this rose and note are for you!" she was smiling brightly and was clearly just having a really good time.
"To brighten your day! Happy Valentines day!
-xoxo Poppy"

Connor beamed in excitement as he accepted the rose from Cyzarine. "Thank you so much!" He said cheerfully, making sure he remembered his manners before looking at the note. His smile only widened as he read it, heart warm at the knowledge that Poppy had thought of him. He would have to find her and thank her later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back