OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio was happy to once again be delivering roses. He had flowers shoved in his unruly curls, seemingly being supported entirely but the mesh of curls. He had his skateboard, and was searching for the people on his list. He'd found out, this Penny person he was looking for was a slytherin, so he'd ridden right up to the slytherin common room and loudly shouted, "Penny Wills!" he hoped that someone would grab her or she'd hear and Ajax could give out the first rose on his list.

Rose deliveries were everywhere and Penny had her own stack of roses to deliver too. She was just about to leave the common room to start on her rounds when she was told that a curly haired Ravenclaw on a skateboard was calling her name just outside the common room. She went into the hallway to investigate, straight away spotting a boy matching the description so she spoke to him. "Hey, someone said you were looking for me? I'm Penny Wills." She really hoped he was looking for her and not someone else!

"Penny!" he greeted warmly when a younger, likely first year, girl approached him. He nodded, "I am looking for you I have a rose for you," he said. He reached into his basket and took out the yellow rose and the note that went with it and held them both out to the girl.
Hey Penny,
Thanks for being my friend.
Your knight in shining armor. ;)

Penny took the rose from the boy and smelt it briefly, then flicked the note open to read it. She smirked to herself, "No name!" She sighed, shaking her head lightly. Despite it not having a name, she had a very good idea who the sender was. She looked at the Ravenclaw again, "Thank you for delivering my rose!" She glanced briefly at his other roses, "Good luck delivering the rest of those! The skateboard is a good idea." Penny had her own rose deliveries to do and wouldn't mind wheels to get around quicker.

Ajaccio frowned a little, it didn't have a name. Penny didn't seem all that bothered with it, so it was probably not a bad thing, perhaps she had an idea of who it could be. "You are welcome Penny!" he told her before nodding, "Oh yeah, the skateboard is great, get to where you need to be faster. I think I'm twice as quick as those on foot," He told her, it probably wouldn't be good if all the deliverers were skateboarding, but if it was just him what was the harm in it. "Are you going to be delivering roses?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back