OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
It was breakfast and Lillith was walking through the great hall as she looked for her next delivery. She held a basket of flowers and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies in cute little baggies. . It seemed the great hall was the easiest place to look for people she didn't know."Hello? I'm looking for.. Aisa Hunter" It was a new name she hadn't heard of before and was glad to hear someone yell out that they were in fact, Aisa Hunter.

@Aisa Hunter

After receiving a pink rose, something she was pretty pleased with, Aisa was ready to leave the great hal and return to the common room. But as she was starting to head out, she heard her name being called. Aisa turned, spotting a young girl she didn't know. "I'm Aisa." She said, stopping next to her.

”Hi! I’ve got a rose for you!” She said, handing the older student a yellow rose along with the note that came with it. “Would you also like some cookies? I made way more than I can eat.” Lillith gestured at the chocolate chip cookies.

If I send you more roses will you let me copy your homework? Just jokes
-Sully

Aisa had expected the rose, and took it from the girl. The offer of cookies, however, was a surprise. "Oh." She said, then shrugged. "Sure, thanks." She could share them with Sully, or maybe with Adorah. She gave the girl a slight smile. Then she glanced at the note and sighed. Suly was so predictable, and definitely not joking. "Good luck with the rest." Aisa said after reading her note.

“Thanks! And make sure to enjoy the cookies!!” Lillith shouted as she went farther from the older student. Or else Lillith thought jokingly, giving an audible giggle as she went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back